• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Minako nodded, "It's OK. I wonder why he said that though. Out of us three he's the one with a family." She whispered. Kaz stood up and stretched, "Well, I might go on a job... You two have fun while I'm away!" He said as he made his way to the door.
Yoshino blinked, "Well that was really sudden...bye? I guess?" She asked, a little confused.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked, "Well that was really sudden...bye? I guess?" She asked, a little confused.
"I'm not used to having a family of my own. So the whole dad thing is new to me." Kaz said. He then made his way back over to Minako and Yoshino, "I guess I'll try at a proper goodbye..." he said, before kneeling down and hugging Minako and then giving Yoshino a hug and kiss. "Better?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al lit his fist on fire "Then do it"
Kagura made a golden flame appear in her hand "you see.. I got this from someone I knew.. but I dont remember who that could possibly be" she says and looks at him "it looks like you want me to make the first move".

...♅Akira sighed lightly as he watched Asuka vanish. He then heard his name being mentioned and vanished, appearing behind Al. He floated in the air with his right hand on his chin and his left hand under his right arm, clearly puzzled by the context his name was used in. He spoke♅...

“ �
‘Even Akira couldn't kill me’ is what you said, right? As far as I can tell, your power is still far below the weakest Sanctum, putting you at around God level. Even at that level, you're still too weak to take me on at full power. Maybe if I used one percent of my power it'd be an even match, however decreasing my power like that would be too hard to maintain. ”

Goku-Thinking-Upside-Down-in-the-Afterlife_zps9pbazlwa.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura made a golden flame appear in her hand "you see.. I got this from someone I knew.. but I dont remember who that could possibly be" she says and looks at him "it looks like you want me to make the first move".
Al blinked as his eyes stopped glowing "Wh-Why am I?" He looked at his hand "What did I......?" He stopped before his eyes started glowing again

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly as he watched Asuka vanish. He then heard his name being mentioned and vanished, appearing behind Al. He floated in the air with his right hand on his chin and his left hand under his right arm, clearly puzzled by the context his name was used in. He spoke♅...

“ �
‘Even Akira couldn't kill me’ is what you said, right? As far as I can tell, your power is still far below the weakest Sanctum, putting you at around God level. Even at that level, you're still too weak to take me on at full power. Maybe if I used one percent of my power it'd be an even match, however decreasing my power like that would be to hard to maintain. ”

Goku-Thinking-Upside-Down-in-the-Afterlife_zps9pbazlwa.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at him "Took you long enough"

Roman said:
"I'm not used to having a family of my own. So the whole dad thing is new to me." Kaz said. He then made his way back over to Minako and Yoshino, "I guess I'll try at a proper goodbye..." he said, before kneeling down and hugging Minako and then giving Yoshino a hug and kiss. "Better?"
Yoshino blinked a few times before blushing and nodding, "Yeah...that was a lot better." She said quietly, putting her hands on her cheeks and smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well. we are going, but another kiss sounds good" he said as he kissed her again.
(sorry for the late reply, computer tried to die.....)
((Its okay, I fell asleep :'D))

Dakota kissed him back, smiling into the kiss a bit. "Alright then, let's get to the park!" She chimed a smile spreading across her face as she tugged his hand 7 lightly as she walked a bit faster.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked as his eyes stopped glowing "Wh-Why am I?" He looked at his hand "What did I......?" He stopped before his eyes started glowing again

"Seems you don't remember me old friend.. but I guess this is a story for another day considering Akiras here" she said and made it dissapear.

shortyshot8 said:
...♅Akira sighed lightly and dropped his arms. Upon hearing Al talk, he rubbed the back of his head and replied♅...

“ I could have ignored you, y'know. No need to be a douche. I do whatever I want, not when I'm called by a lower being. ”

tumblr_inline_mwv6h5dv2c1s7w3bt.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and dropped his arms. Upon hearing Al talk, he rubbed the back of his head and replied♅...
“ I could have ignored you, y'know. No need to be a douche. I do whatever I want, not when I'm called by a lower being. ”

tumblr_inline_mwv6h5dv2c1s7w3bt.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled a little "Lower being? Yes that may be so...But...You came all this way...I'm sure you have time for one more game right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright love." Alastair said happily as he set her in the cart of the ride before getting in after her. The bar closed over both of them before starting.
Levi smiled. "This ride looks imteresting" she says as the ride started

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay, I fell asleep :'D))
Dakota kissed him back, smiling into the kiss a bit. "Alright then, let's get to the park!" She chimed a smile spreading across her face as she tugged his hand lightly as she walked a bit faster.
Roland chuckled "well, it's easy to make you happy." he said teasingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "debemus alii communicare...." he clears his throat "...In English." he says staring at nothing.
Amaya smiled and kissed his cheek. "Ja" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and kissed his cheek. "Ja" she says
Ayen smiled "thank you, but i would of preferred a kiss like this though." he said tilting his head and kissing her lips.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "thank you, but i would of preferred a kiss like this though." he said tilting his head and kissing her lips.
Amaya smiled before kissing him back

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked a few times before blushing and nodding, "Yeah...that was a lot better." She said quietly, putting her hands on her cheeks and smiling.
Minako blinked, "Mommy got kisses?! Want kisses too!" She pouted. Kaz chuckled and kissed Minako on her cheek, "There." He said smiling. "Well, now that I did the proper goodbye, I will be leaving now." E said before walking towards the door again

Nanami left the house with Nigoi and was wearing a hat to cover her hair because it was hot. With a backpack on and money inside, she walked into a manga store. She looked around before finding a section and walking over to it, soon picking up a manga.

tumblr_n93jpa3Zyr1qm5nqro1_500.gif

Her eyes glanced over the pages, wondering what this was about.

tumblr_n93jpa3Zyr1qm5nqro2_500.gif

The manga was suddenly taken out of her hands and held far away from her.

tumblr_n93jpa3Zyr1qm5nqro3_500.gif

"What are you reading?!" A girl around her age had snatched away the yaoi manga and was blushing as she yelled at her.

tumblr_n93jpa3Zyr1qm5nqro4_500.gif

Nanami yelped and tried to reached for the manga, the girl holding it above her head so she couldn't reach. "Give it back! I need to learn more about Japan!" She exclaimed, standing on one foot and waving her arms up and down to get the manga. She avoided answering her question because she knew exactly what she was reading, she just didn't want to admit it.

Roman said:
Minako blinked, "Mommy got kisses?! Want kisses too!" She pouted. Kaz chuckled and kissed Minako on her cheek, "There." He said smiling. "Well, now that I did the proper goodbye, I will be leaving now." E said before walking towards the door again
Yoshino giggled at Minako and patted her head, "You're adorable." She said before waving as Kaz left. "Bye, see you later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back