• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz waved before walking outside and flying away, the door closing behind him. Minako looked up at Yoshino, "What now? Daddy's gone..."
"I....don't really know." Yoshino said as she looked at Minako. "We could...go shopping? I don't know, what do little kids want to do?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes it is" she said as she brought her Katana out, coating it with the same red flame "too bad you don't know what this flame will do." She says.
Al tilted his head "What will it do?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at Kitty as she released Nyx from her hug, "What man? Did a man hurt this girl?" She asked, still looking at Kitty.
Nyx:*she nods her head slowly* A very powerful Man...

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "you aren't going to stare down the shower, are you?" he asked jokingly as he made his way to the bathroom.
Amaya followed. "Cant promise anything" she huffed

shortyshot8 said:
Al tilted his head "What will it do?"
"One touch and it will increase your sensitivity to pain.. for example... a pinch will feel like you were shot... now imagine what getting punched...stabbed...or shot would truly feel like" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya followed. "Cant promise anything" she huffed
Ayen took a deep breath "Amayaaaaa~ I'll be here with you." he said pulling her into the bathroom.

LunaCrosby said:
"One touch and it will increase your sensitivity to pain.. for example... a pinch will feel like you for shot... now imagine what getting punched...stabbed...or shot would truly feel like" she says.
Al blinked "Pain? What is that?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took a deep breath "Amayaaaaa~ I'll be here with you." he said pulling her into the bathroom.
Amaya nodded before grabbing a towel and stripping and wrapping herself in the towel until Ayen started the shower

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Pain? What is that?"
"Pain is an unpleasant feeling and emotion, caused by being harmed or hurt emotionally" she says "Pain is all I felt when I watched my loved ones die in front of me because it was my fault... and its what you will feel if you don't get ahold of yourself. You never want to feel pain" she says "now I could show you pain but it will be based off your decisions".

LunaCrosby said:
"Pain is an unpleasant feeling and emotion, caused by being harmed or hurt emotionally" she says "Pain is all I felt when I watched my loved ones die in front of me because it was my fault... and its what you will feel if you don't get ahold of yourself. You never want to feel pain" she says "now I could show you pain but it will be based off your decisions".
Al laughed chaotically "Just like William"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded before grabbing a towel and stripping and wrapping herself in the towel until Ayen started the shower
Ayen stripped then started the shower "are you getting shy on me?" he asked looking back at her as he stepped into the shower.

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed chaotically "Just like William"
"Yes..just like William. But if you kill everyone you see.. you'll eventually feel the pain and guilt.. there's no way to escape it.. the images of the blood will haunt you. Now choose... do you want to willingly stop what your doing or do I have to show you how horrible ur us and stop you myself" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes..just like William. But if you kill everyone you see.. you'll eventually feel the pain and guilt.. there's no way to escape it.. the images of the blood will haunt you. Now choose... do you want to willingly stop what your doing or do I have to show you how horrible ur us and stop you myself" she says.
Al smirked "That's the thing...This blood...It's what made me this way"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stripped then started the shower "are you getting shy on me?" he asked looking back at her as he stepped into the shower.
Amaya walked over and dropped the towel before getting in. "No I am not" she says staring at the water as she stayed in the back so the water wasn't touching her

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "That's the thing...This blood...It's what made me this way"
"Yes but the decision is yours only, nothing will force you to be what you are. When I first got here I was a clueless girl, unsure of myself. I actually thought I was 5. Then somebody came along and helped me, he gave me a place to stay until I got my shit straight. And im not going to let his kindness be in vain by letting you destroy stuff because of something stupid" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya walked over and dropped the towel before getting in. "No I am not" she says staring at the water as she stayed in the back so the water wasn't touching her
Ayen shook his head "no no no, none of that." he said pulling her into the water.

(timeskip, and hopefully no claw marks......)

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes but the decision is yours only, nothing will force you to be what you are. When I first got here I was a clueless girl, unsure of myself. I actually thought I was 5. Then somebody came along and helped me, he gave me a place to stay until I got my shit straight. And im not going to let his kindness be in vain by letting you destroy stuff because of something stupid" she says.
Al's eyes flickered "Kagura....." He said before they lit up again

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "no no no, none of that." he said pulling her into the water.
(timeskip, and hopefully no claw marks......)
Amaya clawed his arm when he was moving her.

(Too late, Timeskip)

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes flickered "Kagura....." He said before they lit up again
"Best part was he made me feel safe, he helped me remember who I am today and the fact your talking about killing me so heartlessly shows me that something happened in your past to make you this way.. no one deserves to be mistreated" she says and stares at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Best part was he made me feel safe, he helped me remember who I am today and the fact your talking about killing me so heartlessly shows me that something happened in your past to make you this way.. no one deserves to be mistreated" she says and stares at him.
Al laughed more "Idiot"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya clawed his arm when he was moving her.
(Too late, Timeskip)
Ayen rubbed his arm as he dried himself off "you knew you were going to get wet, why did you have to claw me?" he huffed

(dang it, here i thought he was home free)

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed more "Idiot"
"I kind owe my life to him so if you still want to destroy me it won't be easy.. but now that j think about it I think I got this from him" she said and made a golden flame in her other hand "and it seems to match yours" she smirked.

LunaCrosby said:
"I kind owe my life to him so if you still want to destroy me it won't be easy.. but now that j think about it I think I got this from him" she said and made a golden flame in her other hand "and it seems to match yours" she smirked.
Al blinked as only one of his eyes were glowing "Wha-What? How did you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back