• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(You have no idea how hard im thinking x.x)
"Hmm..this is hard" she muttered and sighed, unable to tell what he hated.
Al chuckled "Let me give you a guess" He said "It starts with M and ends in E"

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Let me give you a guess" He said "It starts with M and ends in E"
(( I know! :D Now give me a fucking cookie. ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "That's what they say"
"It was Torus.. she manipulated Dex into loving her again causing him to forget her and cheat on her.. making her kill herself. None of it was you" Kagura said and closed her eyes.

LunaCrosby said:
"It was Torus.. she manipulated Dex into loving her again causing him to forget her and cheat on her.. making her kill herself. None of it was you" Kagura said and closed her eyes.
Al shook his head "She told me herself....The reason she even thought about it was because she was pregnant with my child"

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "She told me herself....The reason she even thought about it was because she was pregnant with my child"
"She chose to kill herself... you didn't make her... she had the decision to do it or don't and she chose to do so" Kagura says.

LunaCrosby said:
"She chose to kill herself... you didn't make her... she had the decision to do it or don't and she chose to do so" Kagura says.
Al was getting annoyed "You know nothing!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al was getting annoyed "You know nothing!"
"I'm tired of everyone calling me idiot,stupid... and telling me I don't know anything! So shut up and listen for once! The past is the past so fucking accept it and move on" she said and gripped her sleeves.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm tired of everyone calling me idiot,stupid... and telling me I don't know anything! So shut up and listen for once! The past is the past so fucking accept it and move on" she said and gripped her sleeves.
Al growled as his other eye went out.....His body was still glowing red the only thing left was his Soul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back