• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Nun, ich wusste es, bevor ich lernte Englisch, ich muss nur daran denken." he said reminiscing.
Amaya nodded. "Ive bekannt, es mein ganzes Leben lang" she says

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "What? No....Think now on this one...Who was the one person all of them feel ashamed from what they did to her"
Lexi blinked before thinking about it

Sam thought about it. "They Feel ashamed from what they did to that girl...." she repeated the question

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blinked before thinking about it
Sam thought about it. "They Feel ashamed from what they did to that girl...." she repeated the question
William smirked "Hina"

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Hina"
"Yikes" she says. "Well why are you telling us? Go to her" she says a bit confused

"I was just about to say that" she says tapping her chin.

Mayyflower said:
"Yikes" she says. "Well why are you telling us? Go to her" she says a bit confused
"I was just about to say that" she says tapping her chin.
William raised a finger "You must summon her from the spirit world....I will see what I can do from my side but in Limbo my Magic is much weaker"

shortyshot8 said:
William raised a finger "You must summon her from the spirit world....I will see what I can do from my side but in Limbo my Magic is much weaker"
Lexi tapped her chin. "I cant help im sorry, I dont like Hina" she says shaking her head

Sam looked over at Lexi. "Cause she stole toru's fiance?" she asks

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Lexi tapped her chin. "I cant help im sorry, I dont like Hina" she says shaking her head
Sam looked over at Lexi. "Cause she stole toru's fiance?" she asks

@LunaCrosby
William sighed "I don't care who you like or hate.......If we don't do something we will all die"

Roman said:
"Alright alright. I'll stop bathing in the love." Kaz said as he stopped hugging himself. "It's just been awhile since I felt so loved." "Oh?"
"I'm still kind of scared..." Yoshino whispered as she took a step back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm still kind of scared..." Yoshino whispered as she took a step back.
Minako pulled Yoshino back over to them, "No mommy." She whispered. "That's mean. Daddy wouldn't do that to you..."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I don't care who you like or hate.......If we don't do something we will all die"
Lexi raised an eyebrow. "William your already dead" she says

Sam sighed. "Im only doing this cause I want to save Marcus" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Ive bekannt, es mein ganzes Leben lang" she says
Ayen sighed "Gut, ich lasse Sie diese Runde zu gewinnen." he said running his hand through her hair.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi raised an eyebrow. "William your already dead" she says
Sam sighed. "Im only doing this cause I want to save Marcus" she says
William hung his head "Do you need to remind me?"

shortyshot8 said:
William hung his head "Do you need to remind me?"
Lexi huffed. "This is a living nightmare" she says crossing her arms

Sam sighed. "So much for having a non-stressful day" she muttered

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Gut, ich lasse Sie diese Runde zu gewinnen." he said running his hand through her hair.
Amaya smiled. "Ich dachte, ive schon gewonnen" she says with a smirk

Mayyflower said:
Lexi huffed. "This is a living nightmare" she says crossing her arms
Sam sighed. "So much for having a non-stressful day" she muttered
LunaCrosby said:
"I'm going to find a way to get you back.. just saying." Kagura says and sighs "isn't summoning dead people dangerous?"
@Mayyflower
William sighed "It is dangerous.....But....There is no other way" He said "I'm not sure if it will work...He even killed me" He looked at Lexi and Sam "Can either of you take this seriously?"

Roman said:
Minako pulled Yoshino back over to them, "No mommy." She whispered. "That's mean. Daddy wouldn't do that to you..."
Yoshino looked down at Minako and sighed, "Alright alright....I'm sorry..." She said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "It is dangerous.....But....There is no other way" He said "I'm not sure if it will work...He even killed me" He looked at Lexi and Sam "Can either of you take this seriously?"
"Ok smart guy, his do we summon her and what do we say to her" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
Sam glared at william. "Im taking this seriously, My husband is in danger" she says clenching her fists

Lexi rolled her eyes. "I am taking it seriously but I dont understand why you picked us to do it" she says

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok smart guy, his do we summon her and what do we say to her" she says.
Mayyflower said:
Sam glared at william. "Im taking this seriously, My husband is in danger" she says clenching her fists
Lexi rolled her eyes. "I am taking it seriously but I dont understand why you picked us to do it" she says
William frowned "Leave summoning to me....Talking to her.....That's something you don't do....It won't end well....I just need someone to direct her where to go...As for why I chose you? Because I trust you all"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Ich dachte, ive schon gewonnen" she says with a smirk
Ayen smirked "victores erit mihi nunc" he said poking her nose "non cognoscunt num Latine" he said victoriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back