• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Minako nodded as Yoshino patted her head, "Well OK." She said softly with a smile. She then looked at Kaz and giggled, "He's always broken?" Minako asked.
"I think he's more broken then usual...." Yoshino said quietly before poking his cheek. "I don't know if it's normal or not." She stated as she continued to poke his cheek, looking at Minako now.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Ah, right...y'know... I've asked twice before but you've still never told me what you did to you know...become fallen..." she said as she looked at him.
''i...dont remember...''

Mayyflower said:
Sam made a icky expression. "The fuck" she says
Lexi sighed and looked around. "Who is messing with the air pressure?" she says using her magic to try and fix it

@LunaCrosby
Through the mist a figure began to appear through it staring at them with a strange look but all that was visible was the outline of it and glowing blue eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
"I think he's more broken then usual...." Yoshino said quietly before poking his cheek. "I don't know if it's normal or not." She stated as she continued to poke his cheek, looking at Minako now.
Kaz looked over at Yoshino, still hugging himself, "Not right now... I'm bathing in all the love." He said smiling. "Daddy needs a doctor... He's acting really goofy. REALLY goofy." Minako said looking up at Yoshino. "It's kind of funny though."

shortyshot8 said:
Through the mist a figure began to appear through it staring at them with a strange look but all that was visible was the outline of it and glowing blue eyes
Sam looked at the figure, her eyes are narrowed

Lexi tilted her head. "Is that?" she asks more to herself

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at the figure, her eyes are narrowed
Lexi tilted her head. "Is that?" she asks more to herself
The moment it heard what Lexi said it seemed to vanish...But the air remained the same...As if it didn't want them to see it

shortyshot8 said:
The moment it heard what Lexi said it seemed to vanish...But the air remained the same...As if it didn't want them to see it
Sam shook her head and looked over at Lexi. "You scared it" she says assuming

Lexi smirked. "Im not that scary" she says with a chuckle, "Its still here I can feel the aura." she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head and looked over at Lexi. "You scared it" she says amusing
Lexi smirked. "Im not that scary" she says with a chuckle, "Its still here I can feel the aura." she says
The figure had moved but was visible at another location....It was closer to them now...It kept getting closer

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head and looked over at Lexi. "You scared it" she says assuming
shortyshot8 said:
The figure had moved but was visible at another location....It was closer to them now...It kept getting closer
"Should we be scared or amused?" Kagura says to Sam and Lexi.

LunaCrosby said:
"Should we be scared or amused?" Kagura says to Sam and Lexi.
shortyshot8 said:
Lexi looked over at Kagura. "Both" she says

Sam shook her head. "Lets go ride that roller coaster" she says pointing to the tall ride, she was hoping the figure would just go,

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i...dont remember...''

[/QUOTE]
"Huh, really?...well alright" she said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "Lets go ride that roller coaster" she says pointing to the tall ride, she was hoping the figure would just go,
The figure actually spoke at this point "It was him" It said

shortyshot8 said:
"Was who" lexi asks the figure while Sam ignored it. "That one Looks good" she says smiling at the rollercoaster

Mayyflower said:
shortyshot8 said:
"Who could that even be" Kagura says quietly and stays close to Lexi and Sam.

Mayyflower said:
"Was who" lexi asks the figure while Sam ignored it. "That one Looks good" she says smiling at the rollercoaster
LunaCrosby said:
"Who could that even be" Kagura says quietly and stays close to Lexi and Sam.
It began laughing "Good too see you don't remember me" It said "It was Sam's husband...And my brother"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed back before pulling away "Then i guess we won't go...but youll owe me another kiss" she chuckled.
Roland smiled "well. we are going, but another kiss sounds good" he said as he kissed her again.

(sorry for the late reply, computer tried to die.....)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I know love I know" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "good, there would be something seriously wrong if you didn't" he said jokingly

(sorry for late reply, computer tried to die)

Roman said:
Kaz looked over at Yoshino, still hugging himself, "Not right now... I'm bathing in all the love." He said smiling. "Daddy needs a doctor... He's acting really goofy. REALLY goofy." Minako said looking up at Yoshino. "It's kind of funny though."
"I suppose so..." Yoshino said as she stopped poking his cheek. "Maybe I should hit him to make him stop...it's a little scary..." She whispered, glancing over at Kaz hugging himself.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at it "I can't recognise you if I don't know your name" she says.
It sighed before the mist began fading only revealing a ghostly figure....Yet...It was William

shortyshot8 said:
It began laughing "Good too see you don't remember me" It said "It was Sam's husband...And my brother"
Sam looked at the figure. "What?" she asks with a sigh as she rubs the side of her forehead

"It was sam's husband and your brother... What?" she asks

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blinked repeatedly and rubbed her eyes, staring at the ghostly figure.
William smiled a little and looked at her "I can't rest....There is something I need to have happen"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back