• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz blinked, "I don't know if I'm supposed to like that smile... Maybe it's hiding a different emotion behind it..." "Noooo, don't kill daddy! I need someone to teach me how to live like a human, even though you can. I would like two parents!"
"Kill him? I won't kill Kaz." Yoshino said, her eyes wide. "What gave you the idea that I would kill him? The only thing I would do is it him really hard."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled as she kissed yuki back then let her tail go
mitsu nodded "yes i am" she said quietly to her

myuki just stared at her curiously wondering why she had fallen off

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki kept kissing Shira back*

''ah...i see...''

*Kikuri fixed herself as she looked back at Myuki*

''w-what...?''

LunaCrosby said:
"I can give you my life.. my mother or brother will just bring me back" she says with a sad town.
William couldn't hear her anymore "I'm.....Sorry...." He said as his eyes turned grey

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki kept kissing Shira back*

''ah...i see...''

*Kikuri fixed herself as she looked back at Myuki*

''w-what...?''

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled as she broke the kiss then started to play with yukis tail again

mitsu looked down a little feeling this girl was disappointed by mitsu for some reason

myuki just stared at her still trying to figure out why she fell

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura hugged him tightly, trying to heal him even though he said it wouldn't work.

Kagura huffed "its my favorite one too"
Sam used her magic to fix it. "There" she says

Lexi Smiled. "Let's go to the amusement park, you need to over come your fear of heights" she says happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast roared as it slammed a foot into the ground then thorned vines shot up under hayate and grated him keeping him there as the demon prepared to charge

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at his feet and hung his head, "Dammit... I got caught..." he said, before looking over at Thana, "Well, he got me!" He said before a clone appeared behind the beast and slammed a Rasengan into his back.

tumblr_mw0tlkYTlw1spz1ubo1_500.gif

Euloria was in the courtyard as she walked around, her eyes scanning the area like she had lost something, muttering to herself as she did so.

@anyone

--------------

Ilaani was sitting on a bench as let out a bored sigh "Where is everyone?" She said quietly as she took out a small games console and began to play it.

@anyone

((Feel free to interact with them ;- ;) )

Roman said:
Hayate looked at his feet and hung his head, "Dammit... I got caught..." he said, before looking over at Thana, "Well, he got me!" He said before a clone appeared behind the beast and slammed a Rasengan into his back.
tumblr_mw0tlkYTlw1spz1ubo1_500.gif

the beast roared as vines burst up and grabbed the clone then ripped it apart as the beast started to charge thana giggling the hole time as she watched hayate

Nonalaka said:
Euloria was in the courtyard as she walked around, her eyes scanning the area like she had lost something, muttering to herself as she did so.
@anyone

--------------

Ilaani was sitting on a bench as let out a bored sigh "Where is everyone?" She said quietly as she took out a small games console and began to play it.

@anyone

((Feel free to interact with them ;- ;) )
daniel appeared behind euloria and slid his arms and wings around her "hey' he said with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:
"Kill him? I won't kill Kaz." Yoshino said, her eyes wide. "What gave you the idea that I would kill him? The only thing I would do is it him really hard."
"That's what I meant. Hit him really hard so that he's badly hurt!" Minako said happily. "You sound like you wants that to happen." Kaz said with his face in one of his palms.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah. i was a good waiter here so...im sure theyll give me a discount''

[/QUOTE]
"Why did you stop working here?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast roared as vines burst up and grabbed the clone then ripped it apart as the beast started to charge thana giggling the hole time as she watched hayate

daniel appeared behind euloria and slid his arms and wings around her "hey' he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
When the beast reached Hayate, he vanished, leaving a log on his place that read, "I can't believe, you think you can take my fiance away... You're an idiot."

Roman said:
When the beast reached Hayate, he vanished, leaving a log on his place that read, "I can't believe, you think you can take my fiance away... You're an idiot."
tbeast just stared at the log in shock not paying attention to any thing else

Aeron said:
Ivory landed in the forest, completley splattered with blood. "This better not happen again, Ivory." Ivory's eyes rolled backwards as she fell, her eyes back to normal. She sat up, rubbing her eyes as tears began to fall, realizing how much blood was on her. @anyone
@TheBigBladeWolf

Roman said:
"That's what I meant. Hit him really hard so that he's badly hurt!" Minako said happily. "You sound like you wants that to happen." Kaz said with his face in one of his palms.
Yoshino giggled, "Don't worry I will. Let's just hope I don't ever have to do that, I kind of already punched him in the head and I felt bad afterwards."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast roared as vines burst up and grabbed the clone then ripped it apart as the beast started to charge thana giggling the hole time as she watched hayate

[/QUOTE]
"Where on earth did she g-" Euloria immediately stopped mid sentence as she felt a pair of arms and wings around her. She immediately turned herself around and hugged into him as a smile crossed her face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]tbeast just stared at the log in shock not paying attention to any thing else

[/QUOTE]
Hayate reappeared shortly after, with a another Rasengan ready. He then charged at the beast.

tumblr_inline_nq8je9kCvc1t35nw9_500.gif

"Take this!!" He yelled before slamming the Rasengan into his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back