• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]all the other demons quickly steped aside so they could see each other easily as he nodded and started to change and grow till he was a massive beast
View attachment 147432

"i will win and claim lady death for me" the beast roared at him as thana kissed hayates cheek then walked out of the line of fire "dont bother going easy on him love" she said as she walked away

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded, a frown spreading across his face. "I didn't wanna fight... Dammit." He said as he threw his jacket aside. "Alright... Let's see if you can take her away."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki played back with her tail*

*Neo then lead Mitsu to the living room Kumiko was in*

*Kikuri continued to watch her as she slowly started to inch towards her as if she was being hypnotized*

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled as her tail played with yukis happily and tryed to pin hers

mitsu walked in with her and hid behind neo slightly when she saw another girl

myuki looked around happily still to oblivious to kikuri

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled happily as she made her way over to Natsuru as they entered the restaurant.
*Natsuru entered as well as he then ordered a seat for 2. Then sat in the waiting area with Amara*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]atrio laughed at her words then continued to feel around her wing sliding his hand around it softly and laughing

[/QUOTE]
Jane pulled her wing away swiftly just to be a jerk, smirking lightly. She sat down, allowing herself to relax. She hadn't been able to relax in her dragon form for years now. She was too afraid.

Roman said:
Hayate nodded, a frown spreading across his face. "I didn't wanna fight... Dammit." He said as he threw his jacket aside. "Alright... Let's see if you can take her away."
thanas voice echoed in hayates head "im sorry love.. i shouldn't have told every one" she said in his head knowing he didnt want any of this as the beast dragged one of its front legs on the ground and stared down hayate

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "and if i said yes?" he asked before kissing her.
Dakota kissed back before pulling away "Then i guess we won't go...but youll owe me another kiss" she chuckled.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "I kind of feel old now. Yet I'm not." He said laughing a little. "I wonder how this will go..." "Good! Because, mommy and daddy are nice to one another and me!" Minako said happily.
"Unless he does something mean and stupid, then I won't be so nice." Yoshino said with a smile.

MistyWinds said:
Jane pulled her wing away swiftly just to be a jerk, smirking lightly. She sat down, allowing herself to relax. She hadn't been able to relax in her dragon form for years now. She was too afraid.
atrio laughed a little then appeared sitting in front of her head with a smile on his face "so... what do you want to do?" he asked her

Daniel reaver]shira giggled as her tail played with yukis happily and tryed to pin hers mitsu walked in with her and hid behind neo slightly when she saw another girl myuki looked around happily still to oblivious to kikuri [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki tried to play back trying to pin her tail as well*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#b300b3]*Neo just sat on a different couch that the girl was on*[/COLOR][/B] [B] [/B][B][COLOR=#a64dff]*Kumiko then saw Neo*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#a64dff]''oh...hello''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a64dff] [/COLOR][URL="http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Red_Kämpfers said:
latest
[/URL]

*Kikuri continued to inch closer until she fell off the couch*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru entered as well as he then ordered a seat for 2. Then sat in the waiting area with Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"This place is fancier than I thought it would be..." Amara said quietly as she looked around.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki tried to play back trying to pin her tail as well*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#b300b3]*Neo just sat on a different couch that the girl was on*[/COLOR][/B] [B] [/B][B][COLOR=#a64dff]*Kumiko then saw Neo*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#a64dff]''oh...hello''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a64dff] [/COLOR][URL="http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Red_Kämpfers said:
latest
[/URL]

*Kikuri continued to inch closer until she fell off the couch*
shira giggled as she finnaly pined yukis tail and grinned "got you" she said to her

mitsu just walked over and sat next to neo

myuki quickly looked over at kikuri and blinked "what happened?" she asked her

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura hugged him tightly, trying to heal him even though he said it wouldn't work.
William's vision began to fade as tears filled his eyes "It...hurts...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled as she finnaly pined yukis tail and grinned "got you" she said to her
mitsu just walked over and sat next to neo

myuki quickly looked over at kikuri and blinked "what happened?" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
''haha yeah..you did get me''

*She said before she kissed Shira*

*Neo then smiled at Mitsu*

''so...your Mitsu...huh?''

''n-nothing..''

*She said before she sat back on the couch next to Myuki*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thanas voice echoed in hayates head "im sorry love.. i shouldn't have told every one" she said in his head knowing he didnt want any of this as the beast dragged one of its front legs on the ground and stared down hayate

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked over at Thana and smiled, "Don't worry, I got this..." he said before looking back at the beast. "I'm waiting. I've been taught by the best, so I doubt you'd lay a finger on me."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...i used to work here''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, really? Cool"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha yeah..you did get me''
*She said before she kissed Shira*

*Neo then smiled at Mitsu*

''so...your Mitsu...huh?''

''n-nothing..''

*She said before she sat back on the couch next to Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled as she kissed yuki back then let her tail go

mitsu nodded "yes i am" she said quietly to her

myuki just stared at her curiously wondering why she had fallen off

WeirdPrincess said:
"Unless he does something mean and stupid, then I won't be so nice." Yoshino said with a smile.
Kaz blinked, "I don't know if I'm supposed to like that smile... Maybe it's hiding a different emotion behind it..." "Noooo, don't kill daddy! I need someone to teach me how to live like a human, even though you can. I would like two parents!"

Roman said:
Hayate looked over at Thana and smiled, "Don't worry, I got this..." he said before looking back at the beast. "I'm waiting. I've been taught by the best, so I doubt you'd lay a finger on me."
the beast roared as it slammed a foot into the ground then thorned vines shot up under hayate and grated him keeping him there as the demon prepared to charge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back