• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino giggled, "Don't worry I will. Let's just hope I don't ever have to do that, I kind of already punched him in the head and I felt bad afterwards."
"Daddy! You big butt... Mommy shouldn't have to hit you!" Minako said, with a little pout, puffing out her cheeks. "Why'd you hit daddy?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]atrio laughed a little then appeared sitting in front of her head with a smile on his face "so... what do you want to do?" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
She frowned in thought for a moment, then decided to lay down. "Tell me about yourself." She asked kindly, she wanted to get to know him better. She liked this guy. He was nice. Her wings laid limply at her sides, she didn't feel like transforming back at the moment.

Roman said:
"Daddy! You big butt... Mommy shouldn't have to hit you!" Minako said, with a little pout, puffing out her cheeks. "Why'd you hit daddy?"
Yoshino chuckled a little, "He was sleeping under a tree when I told him not to do that."

LunaCrosby said:
"Its.. dont worry about it" she says.
Sam shook her head. "No, we're your best friends, we tell eachother everything." She says crossing her arms

"Whats Wrong" she asks again

(Anyone free?))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled a little, "He was sleeping under a tree when I told him not to do that."
"Daddy, that's stupid..." "I know..." "Maybe mommy will let you do it the next time though... Will you mommy? I don't think you should..."

Roman said:
"Daddy, that's stupid..." "I know..." "Maybe mommy will let you do it the next time though... Will you mommy? I don't think you should..."
"I meant it when I said he shouldn't sleep under anymore trees, there's no exception to that. So no, he can't sleep under trees anymore."

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "No, we're your best friends, we tell eachother everything." She says crossing her arms
"Whats Wrong" she asks again

(Anyone free?))
"William... died" she says quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I meant it when I said he shouldn't sleep under anymore trees, there's no exception to that. So no, he can't sleep under trees anymore."
"Good. Because if he does, can I hit him in the head too? I don't want him getting hurt by people. If he does, I might lose it." Minako said softly. Kaz started hugging himself, "I feel loved." He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"William... died" she says quietly
Lexi's mouth dropped before hugging Kagura tightly. "Im so sorry" she says softly

Sam shook her head before hugging kagura and lexi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled as she broke the kiss then started to play with yukis tail again
mitsu looked down a little feeling this girl was disappointed by mitsu for some reason

myuki just stared at her still trying to figure out why she fell

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki played back as well as she smiled*

''lift your head Mitsu...its not like im mad at you or anything..''

*Kikuri soon started to slowly inch towards Myuki as if she were hypnotized...again*

Nonalaka said:
"Why did you stop working here?"
''i was fired. my boss saw me fight against demon invasions and thought i was a threat to the restaurant''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Kikuri soon started to slowly inch towards Myuki as if she were hypnotized...again*

''i was fired. my boss saw me fight against demon invasions and thought i was a threat to the restaurant''

[/QUOTE]
(( Roman was fired from his last job too! xD His reason was... Stupid xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol?))

[/QUOTE]
(( I was just saying is all. /: ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Oooh, I see..I thought you were done with those after you had fallen..." she asked "you said no more arrived or something... did you not?"

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh, I see..I thought you were done with those after you had fallen..." she asked "you said no more arrived or something... did you not?"
''yeah...no more invasions happened..''

Roman said:
"Good. Because if he does, can I hit him in the head too? I don't want him getting hurt by people. If he does, I might lose it." Minako said softly. Kaz started hugging himself, "I feel loved." He said happily.
Yoshino shook her head at Minako, "You shouldn't hit him. Only I will....I don't want you to hit him." She said as she patted her head before looking at Kaz. "I think he's broken..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shook her head at Minako, "You shouldn't hit him. Only I will....I don't want you to hit him." She said as she patted her head before looking at Kaz. "I think he's broken..."
Minako nodded as Yoshino patted her head, "Well OK." She said softly with a smile. She then looked at Kaz and giggled, "He's always broken?" Minako asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...no more invasions happened..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "Ah, right...y'know... I've asked twice before but you've still never told me what you did to you know...become fallen..." she said as she looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back