• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "good, there would be something seriously wrong if you didn't" he said jokingly
(sorry for late reply, computer tried to die)
Amaya smiled and kissed his chin. "Yea" she says

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little and looked at her "I can't rest....There is something I need to have happen"
"What is your unfinished business?" lexi asks

Sam continued to look at the rides.

Mayyflower said:
"What is your unfinished business?" lexi asks
Sam continued to look at the rides.
LunaCrosby said:
"Well what did you need to have happen?" She asks and glances at Sam and Lexi before returning her stare to him.
@Mayyflower
William looked up "Well...I need for someone...Anyone....To make him know who he is...Al...Marcus....Jack...They are all trapped in that body....He is the one that killed me....And I cannot rest"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked up "Well...I need for someone...Anyone....To make him know who he is...Al...Marcus....Jack...They are all trapped in that body....He is the one that killed me....And I cannot rest"
Sam looked over at William. "Whose body" she says her fists clenched

@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "Al's body......Al is the hatred....Jack is the love...And Marcus is the soul"
Sam groaned. "How do we stop it again?" she asks "I thought Jack and Al morphed into one and became Marcus...." she asks narrowing her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Sam groaned. "How do we stop it again?" she asks "I thought Jack and Al morphed into one and became Marcus...." she asks narrowing her eyes
LunaCrosby said:
"Well I barely know Al so I'm unable to help" she sighs.
William sighed "I don't get it" He said before speaking again "He is too strong to knock out...And he can't die.....Meaning you have to get through to him"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I don't get it" He said before speaking again "He is too strong to knock out...And he can't die.....Meaning you have to get through to him"
"Does he have a wife...kids... any of that so we can get through to him with that?" She asks.

shortyshot8 said:
"Well I dont know any of them so im out" lexi says sadly

Sam closed her eyes. "This cant be happening" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "zurück nach Deutsch zu sprechen sind wir?" he asked teasingly
Amaya giggled. "Ja ich denke, wir sind" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:

(( And I'm just here like, 'The fuck are they saying?' ))

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "Ich kann ein wenig rostig, aber zumindest weiß ich es." he said rubbing his head.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( And I'm just here like, 'The fuck are they saying?' ))
(you shall never know > :D )

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Ich kann ein wenig rostig, aber zumindest weiß ich es." he said rubbing his head.

(( Why you do dis to meh? What language even if this? I wanna say German, but then I'm like......naaaaaah ))

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya patted his head. " Ja, werden Sie lernen, meine Liebe" she says softly before smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Why you do dis to meh? What language even if this? I wanna say German, but then I'm like......naaaaaah ))
(Its german)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya patted his head. " Ja, werden Sie lernen, meine Liebe" she says softly before smiling

(Its german)
(( I knew it! I was right! I just don't know German soooooo....fuck me D: ))

LunaCrosby said:
"Does he have a wife...kids... any of that so we can get through to him with that?" She asks.
Mayyflower said:

William sighe "He has Sam and Riley...But that doesn't speak to them all...There's only one thing that speaks to all of them"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled "Nun, ich wusste es, bevor ich lernte Englisch, ich muss nur daran denken." he said reminiscing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I suppose so..." Yoshino said as she stopped poking his cheek. "Maybe I should hit him to make him stop...it's a little scary..." She whispered, glancing over at Kaz hugging himself.
"Alright alright. I'll stop bathing in the love." Kaz said as he stopped hugging himself. "It's just been awhile since I felt so loved." "Oh?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I knew it! I was right! I just don't know German soooooo....fuck me D: ))
(if you don't know, then use google, if your on a computer that is....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back