• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled before twirling her around, "Eh, but I prefer it shorter. It's better to have it that way, so in fights, my opponent can't grab it."
thana laughed as she spun then smiled at him "yeah i guess" she said with a smile

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smiled softly and lifted her head by the chin a bit. "But something stuck out. When he said whenever I feel like crying to show my smile instead if I felt like crying, everything changed... I didn't feel as alone and I started making friends! It's thanks to my smile that I got this far... I'm saying the same thing to you. Whenever YOU feel like crying, remember your smile... And don't stop smiling."
Nanami stared at him and blushed before wiping away her tears. "O-Okay! I'll smile as much as I can, so I don't make mommy or others worry." She said as she smiled brightly at him and held out a peace sign.

tumblr_nb8jivOKrf1slv5gyo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled then looked off into the distance again
mitsu blushed but let neo hugg her as she burried her faceinto neos shoulder so she didnt notice

myuki looked at her curiously "wehy" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then nuzzled Shira's shoulder a little bit more*

*Neo then let Mitsu bury her face into her shoulder*

''dont you wanna go to the living room?''

''i dunno...oh well..''

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed "I think I can hang in just fine I'm hungry not starving" she said as she smiled at him.
''haha alright''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana laughed as she spun then smiled at him "yeah i guess" she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "Well, I'm gonna stop rambling about fighting and enjoy my night with my wife and yet to be born child." He said before bringing her a little closer for a kiss

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stared at him and blushed before wiping away her tears. "O-Okay! I'll smile as much as I can, so I don't make mommy or others worry." She said as she smiled brightly at him and held out a peace sign.
tumblr_nb8jivOKrf1slv5gyo1_500.gif
Kite nodded. "That's the spirit! Mommy needs you more than ever right now, so make sure you give her extra hugs as well." He said happily. "I have to get going, got a dimension to manage." He chuckled as a portal opened.

LunaCrosby said:
"Please tell me your Ok... that's all I wanna hear" she said quietly and shut her eyes.
William's smile vanished before he groaned in pain "N-Not really..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at Dakota as he pulled her out of the café.
Dakota looked at him as she walked alongside him "We could walk through the park if you want?, or we can just...I dunno, see where our feet take us" she chuckled.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "Well, I'm gonna stop rambling about fighting and enjoy my night with my wife and yet to be born child." He said before bringing her a little closer for a kiss
thana smiled and kissed him before she pulled away and smiled as she looked at every one "oh i have to tell all of them you know that right" she said to him before smiling "turn down my admirers"

Kite nodded. "That's the spirit! Mommy needs you more than ever right now, so make sure you give her extra hugs as well." He said happily. "I have to get going, got a dimension to manage." He chuckled as a portal opened.
"Wait!" Nanami exclaimed before she ran to Kite and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you for coming to see me. I'll see you next time!" She said, taking a step back after she gave him a hug.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana smiled and kissed him before she pulled away and smiled as she looked at every one "oh i have to tell all of them you know that right" she said to him before smiling "turn down my admirers"

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinked, "Admirers? Someone loved you before I did, but didn't have the courage to say anything?" He asked jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wait!" Nanami exclaimed before she ran to Kite and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you for coming to see me. I'll see you next time!" She said, taking a step back after she gave him a hug.
Kite's eyes widened at the sudden hug before he smiled. "I'll be around later. After all, I run the entertainment branch in the Exceed Dimension." He before he waved and disappeared through the portal. The Mini Ollie licked Nanami's face. "HIPPOOOOO!!!!"

Roman said:
Hayate blinked, "Admirers? Someone loved you before I did, but didn't have the courage to say anything?" He asked jokingly.
"alot of men did. they where just scared because im death" she said with a giggle before a wine glass appeared in her hand filled with water and she tapped it to get every ones attention as she slid her arm around hayates haist

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him as she walked alongside him "We could walk through the park if you want?, or we can just...I dunno, see where our feet take us" she chuckled.
Roland nodded "the park sounds nice" he said still walking

LunaCrosby said:
"B-but there has to be a way I can help" she said and gripped his shirt tightly.
William grabbed her hand "Look at me...There is nothing that...Can be done"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''i dunno...oh well..''

''haha alright''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled before looking out the window.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"alot of men did. they where just scared because im death" she said with a giggle before a wine glass appeared in her hand filled with water and she tapped it to get every ones attention as she slid her arm around hayates haist

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked around as everyone looked at them. He smiled nervously and waved, "They're all demons?" He asked through his now gritted teeth.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''i dunno...oh well..''

''haha alright''

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled as she ran her fingers through yukis hair and watched her

"i dont care" she said quietly to neo

myuki giggled a little before she stretched her arnms and looked around

Kite's eyes widened at the sudden hug before he smiled. "I'll be around later. After all, I run the entertainment branch in the Exceed Dimension." He before he waved and disappeared through the portal. The Mini Ollie licked Nanami's face. "HIPPOOOOO!!!!"
Nanami giggled as the Mini Ollie licked her face. "Mommy look! Kite gave me a tiny hippo!" She said as she made her way back to Nora. "I can see that baby! I can also see you have a tiny crush on him." Nora said with a smile as she ruffled her hair. "I-I do not!" She exclaimed before walking off into the direction towards home. "Mhm...sure you don't. Come on Nigou!" She laughed as she walked beside Nanami, all three of them going home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back