• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

William appeared infront of Al "Stop this madness!" He yelled out as Al just laughed "Oh my god it's William what were they thinking?" William glared "Shut up...." He muttered as he walked to him "Please stop! You have a family! You have kids!" Al's eyes stopped glowing "Wha-What? William? Is that you? Where am I?" He asked William chuckled a little and pulled him into a hug "Thank god you idiot" Al's eyes glowed again "Just kidding!" He said in a childish tone before stabbing through William's chest with his fist

@Anyone

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite rubbed the back of his head. "I was a little nervous actually. I almost lost there." He laughed.
Nanami shook her head, "No way! You were winning, that other guy was stupid for fighting you. He lost cause he was a loser."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thats still helping me''

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose so...well then you're welcome!" She said with a giggle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami shook her head, "No way! You were winning, that other guy was stupid for fighting you. He lost cause he was a loser."
Kite chuckled and smiled. "Cute... I guess he was." He said. "But he put up a good fight... You know, my dad told me something before he left... Something I treasure to this day. Wanna hear about what happened that day?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "so, anything you want to do?" he said reaching into his pocket.
"I don't mind what we do really..., well I guess I like the thought of a nice walk...since I've been teleporting us everywhere lately..." she giggled lightly "What do you think?"

Nonalaka said:
"I don't mind what we do really..., well I guess I like the thought of a nice walk...since I've been teleporting us everywhere lately..." she giggled lightly "What do you think?"
Roland nodded "that would be nice." he said standing up and offering her his hand.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright..''
*She said before resting her head on Shira's shoulder*

*Neo began thinking to herself*

'shes holding my hand tight...is something troubling her?'

''good..''

*Kikuri said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled and continued to stroke her hair

mitsu just stood there and held her hand

myuki nodded happpily

Roman said:
(( Who do I owe posts to? :D ))
meeeeeee

Drago nodded and gave a thumbs up. "Maybe I can learn more about this place too..." He said.
Yuna nodded "You and me both.." she chuckled "I got a tour and I still get lost around here....but if you have questions I'll answer what I know"

Kite chuckled and smiled. "Cute... I guess he was." He said. "But he put up a good fight... You know, my dad told me something before he left... Something I treasure to this day. Wanna hear about what happened that day?"
Nanami nodded her head eagerly, "Yes please!" She said as she went closer towards him. "What did your dad tell you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled and continued to stroke her hair

myuki nodded happpily

meeeeeee

[/QUOTE]
''hey Shira...''

''something troubling you Mitsu...?''

*Kikuri then made some room for Myuki on the couch*

''come. sit here please''

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "You and me both.." she chuckled "I got a tour and I still get lost around here....but if you have questions I'll answer what I know"
Drago put a finger on his chin. "Well I'm kinda hungry... Anywhere we can eat?" He asked.

William's eyes widened "You...Bastard...." He said before coughing up blood as he could feel himself fading while thinking "Is this....It? Am I really dying this quickly?" Al began laughing "Idiot...Why would you think that would work? You are the only person I met to be this...Weak" He said shoving William off the building as William's body hit the floor lifelessly Al sighed "Now...The man I really want to fight....Come on out....AKIRA" He said shaking blood off of his hand

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled and continued to stroke her hair

myuki nodded happpily

meeeeeee

[/QUOTE]
Repost please? :D ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey Shira...''

''something troubling you Mitsu...?''

*Kikuri then made some room for Myuki on the couch*

''come. sit here please''

[/QUOTE]
"yeah" shira said as she looked back at yuki and smiled

mitsu shook her head and smiled at her "no" she said softly

myuki nodded then slithered onto the couch and smiled ahappily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru smiled at Amara as he kept driving*

[/QUOTE]
"Is the restaurant far?" He asked as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yeah" shira said as she looked back at yuki and smiled
mitsu shook her head and smiled at her "no" she said softly

myuki nodded then slithered onto the couch and smiled ahappily

[/QUOTE]
''we have a pretty big family now...this household..''

*Yuki said smiling*

*Neo smiled*

''ok''

*Kikuri smiled back*

''i see...your not shy anymore''

Nonalaka said:
"Is the restaurant far?" He asked as she looked at him.
''not too far''

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened "You...Bastard...." He said before coughing up blood as he could feel himself fading while thinking "Is this....It? Am I really dying this quickly?" Al began laughing "Idiot...Why would you think that would work? You are the only person I met to be this...Weak" He said shoving William off the building as William's body hit the floor lifelessly Al sighed "Now...The man I really want to fight....Come on out....AKIRA" He said shaking blood off of his hand
@Fukushima Akira
(;- ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back