• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou sprinted towards their location and barked, seeing them in the distance. He ran faster before finally getting to them. Nora was holding Ayaka in her arms with her head rested in the crook of her neck, fast asleep.
Kite blinked and looked at Nigou. "You say Nanami is right here?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says putting her legs on Ayen
Ayen rubbed his chin "and you said you're German?" he asked calmly while looking at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james shook his head "i cant remeber" he said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Really? It was that long ago you can't remember?" Rini asked as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
"Really? It was that long ago you can't remember?" Rini asked as she looked at him.
"i dont know if i ever had ice cream" he said softly as he walked with her

shortyshot8 said:
William put a hand on her forehead "Just remember......" He smirked "I don't think this is gonna last long"
she just sat there in the boys arms then nodded slightly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Drago shook his head. "Nope! Nothing!" He said.
"Huh" she placed her hands on her hips "Well that's odd....perhaps you got hit on the head super hard?"

Mayyflower said:
"So did I" she called back
"I woke up with a massive headache and you dont see me huffing and puffing" she called out laughing
Kagura held up her middle finger and went Into the bathroom.

Kite blinked and looked at Nigou. "You say Nanami is right here?" He asked.
Nigou barked, agreeing with him. Ayaka sniffed and lifted her head up slowly, her eyes fluttering open as she gazed at Kite. Nigou barked happily as he jumped up on Nora's legs. "Nigou down. Ayaka isn't feeling well." She said sternly, watching as Nigou whimpered as sat down in front of her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rubbed his chin "and you said you're German?" he asked calmly while looking at her.
Amaya sighed and nodded. "Yes" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura held up her middle finger and went Into the bathroom.
Sam giggled. "Love you too" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i dont know if i ever had ice cream" he said softly as he walked with her

[/QUOTE]
"You've never had it?" Rini asked as she looked at him "C'mon Let's go get some its the best!" She chimed before grabbing James' wrist and pulling him ahead as she quickened her pace.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou barked, agreeing with him. Ayaka sniffed and lifted her head up slowly, her eyes fluttering open as she gazed at Kite. Nigou barked happily as he jumped up on Nora's legs. "Nigou down. Ayaka isn't feeling well." She said sternly, watching as Nigou whimpered as sat down in front of her.
Kite waved a bit with a smile. "Hello. My name's Kaito... I would appreciate it if you called me Kite. I just came to see if Nanami is ok." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed and nodded. "Yes" she says.
Ayen was about to ask something else, but lost his train of thought "well... i can't remember what else i was going to pester you about..." he said with a chuckle.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought "well, if i ask my father maybe he would set up a workshop for me..." he said as he gazed at her and smiled "whats your favorite gemstone?" he asked curiously.
@Nonalaka

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was about to ask something else, but lost his train of thought "well... i can't remember what else i was going to pester you about..." he said with a chuckle.
Amaya rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Sie fragen viele Fragen, my love" she sighed and kissed his cheek

Drago shrugged again. "I don't remember..."
"I could hit you on the side of the head and see if it brings back any memories" she said before chuckling.

Kite waved a bit with a smile. "Hello. My name's Kaito... I would appreciate it if you called me Kite. I just came to see if Nanami is ok." He said.
Nora looked at him and gave him a small smile, "I'm Nora, Nanami's mother.... She isn't exactly here right now, I'm sure she's scared and shaken up by what happened." She said softly as Ayaka sniffed again as she looked at Kite, something about him seemed familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i dont know if i ever had ice cream" he said softly as he walked with her

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Your mother was a very good person.....I will make sure you don't go through what she had to"

Nonalaka said:
"I could hit you on the side of the head and see if it brings back any memories" she said before chuckling.
Drago waved his hands furiously. "P-Please don't do that! I have a very fragile head!" He said with a frown.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Your mother was a very good person.....I will make sure you don't go through what she had to"
she just nodded slightly still looking down her face finnaly showing some emotion as she frowned

SoulofTobi said:
@Nonalaka
"Why don't you ask him?" She said with a smile "Favourite gemstone? Hmmm, probably amethyst" she said with a nod "Why?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she just nodded slightly still looking down her face finnaly showing some emotion as she frowned

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "Why? Why are you hiding the emotion?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him and gave him a small smile, "I'm Nora, Nanami's mother.... She isn't exactly here right now, I'm sure she's scared and shaken up by what happened." She said softly as Ayaka sniffed again as she looked at Kite, something about him seemed familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it.
Kite summoned a mini Ollie in his hands, letting it dance a bit in front of Ayaka a bit before it smiled at Ayaka. "HIPPOOOOO!" It said happily. "Well the scariness is gone for now... Enjoy life with a smile. In other words, YOLO." He laughed, offering Mini Ollie as a gift. "Thank you for watching my show. I really appreciate it."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Sie fragen viele Fragen, my love" she sighed and kissed his cheek
Ayen chuckled " Ich mag, Fragen zu stellen, my love." he said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back