• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! Neko won't let go!" Neko said, refusing to let go of him.
Tears slipped down his face "I am the love...Al is the hate...And Marcus is the soul.....It cannot function without all parts.....But as it takes over the hate...We are hopeless to stand against it"

shortyshot8 said:
Al began laughing as he let her head go "RUN" He said as he vanished
Nora ran over to Ayaka and picked her up, "It's okay baby, you're gonna be okay." She whispered soothingly as she rubbed the back of her head while Ayaka cried. She growled, "That bastard....how could he do that?" She said as she walked away from the park, still holding Ayaka and ignoring Black. "What the heck does he even mean by run?"

Nonalaka said:
"Nice to meet you Drago" she said politely. "so, you're new?". She questioned him as her hand returned to her pocket.
@TheRebelliousDragon

Al appeared ontop of the school's roof and licked his lips "So many strong people.....They will be tasty for sure...But first" He smirked "Love and Soul.....Come to me!" He said with his eyes glowing red as the air began to swirl around him

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora ran over to Ayaka and picked her up, "It's okay baby, you're gonna be okay." She whispered soothingly as she rubbed the back of her head while Ayaka cried. She growled, "That bastard....how could he do that?" She said as she walked away from the park, still holding Ayaka and ignoring Black. "What the heck does he even mean by run?"
(What?!)(that just made me feel really sad)(ignoring black....ignoring black...ignoring black...)

shortyshot8 said:
Tears slipped down his face "I am the love...Al is the hate...And Marcus is the soul.....It cannot function without all parts.....But as it takes over the hate...We are hopeless to stand against it"
Neko began to cry, "Why? Why does it have to be like this? I want Jack to stay with Neko, to stay with me! Neko will miss Jack if he leaves."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko began to cry, "Why? Why does it have to be like this? I want Jack to stay with Neko, to stay with me! Neko will miss Jack if he leaves."
Jack nodded "Just remember....I love you" He said as his body began to glow

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man shuttered, knowing he had to do something. He grabbed a action card and activated it. "I activate the action magic: Evade! This allows me to negate your attack!" He said with a smirk.
Kite smirked back. "Looks like your going to be cut short! I activate Stargazer Magician's effect to negate your action magic's effect!" He said before The man's card was negated.

The man scoffed. "You think you can beat me with that? I activate Battleguard's Rage!" He said.

Kite got closer and closer to his monster on his dragon. "Not if I can help it! Timegazer's effect negates it!" He said before Battleguard's Rage was set back face down. "Go! Odd eyes! Spiral Burst!" He laughed as the man was knocked back.

The man: 2000 LP
*Silence*

Daniel reaver]she just sat there as every one left silent and lost know not knowing what to do @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
William appeared and picked her up "Your father is going to die today"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Just remember....I love you" He said as his body began to glow
Neko held on tighter and shook her head, "Neko will always love Jack! No matter what."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko held on tighter and shook her head, "Neko will always love Jack! No matter what."
Jack smiled a little "Never forget...What we had" He said as he began to vanish before fully disappearing

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared and picked her up "Your father is going to die today"
she just let him pick her up and stayed silent as she stared at the spot where al had been "why" her voice rang in the boys head

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Drago nodded. "Yup, that's the dealio." He said.
"Dealio? ..didn't know people actually used that word" she said with a chuckle "I just arrived about a week ago" she nodded

WeirdPrincess said:
*Silence*
Kite landed in front of the man, giving him a peace sign. "And when Odd Eyes destroys a monster by battle, any damage dealt by battle is doubled. In other words, I win." He said with a smile before looking over to where Nanami used to be. "N-Nanami!? Nanami!!!" He yelled as he panicked and ran over to the bench she was at, looking for any clue to where she went. "God I hope she's ok..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she just let him pick her up and stayed silent as she stared at the spot where al had been "why" her voice rang in the boys head

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "I don't truly know"

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and started dancing to the beat of the music
"Sam you can not dance for shit" she says laughing
Kagura sighed "I'll be right back I have to watsh my hands" she said and walked off.

Mayyflower said:
"Yes, Im a german type of gal" she says with a chuckle
Ayen thought for a moment "German..... Germanic you mean? or is that the modern term? i wonder how much Europe has changed...." he said now wanting to ask many questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back