• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Kumiko* and too late))

*Kumiko continued to watch the TV*

[/QUOTE]
(Ahhhhhhh Sooo frustrated today because when i interact with a person they just leave my character and go to someone else like they don't even care Sooo fuckin bored and frustrated)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Ahhhhhhh Sooo frustrated today because when i interact with a person they just leave my character and go to someone else like they don't even care Sooo fuckin bored and frustrated)
(But you weren't even interacting with her....)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man smirked as he commanded his Battleguard King to attack.
Kite desperately tried to search for a action card, but failed. His dragon was annihilated. "AHHHH!!!!" He yelled as he stumbled across the ground.

Kite's LP: 2900 ---> 400

The man blinked. "Due to Battleguard Rage's effect, your dragon is returned to your hand." He said before Kite placed Odd Eyes back in his hand. "Next, I activate Battleguard Magic. This allows me to gain lifepoints equal to half the amount of damage I just dealt to you." He said before his lifepoints refilled.

The Man: 4000 LP

"I then set a card and end my turn. You might as well just give up."
Nanami furiously shook her head, "He won't lose! Never ever!" She exclaimed before she slapped a hand over her mouth. "Oops...I'll be quiet now." She mumbled into her hand, blushing a little as she continued to watch.

Drago took her hand gladly and shook it. "Drago Wildheart, at your service!" He laughed.
"Nice to meet you Drago" she said politely. "so, you're new?". She questioned him as her hand returned to her pocket.

Axel watched the scene unfold before him before he simply shook his head. "I don't need anything. I'm just a simple guy." He said.
Kanon sighed, laying her head back.

"Right, right..."

Yumi looked over, seeing her sister tired out. She guessed it must have been the stress of the situation, seeing as that was the only thing that ever seemed to tire her out. Her gaze fell back to the goddess, and she picked up the handkercheif, going to the kitchen to wash it and get it cool again. Kanon watched, always amazed at Yumi's determination to help those in need.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami furiously shook her head, "He won't lose! Never ever!" She exclaimed before she slapped a hand over her mouth. "Oops...I'll be quiet now." She mumbled into her hand, blushing a little as she continued to watch.
Al sighed "I hate....Everything" He muttered to himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she ignored al and looked a the older woman that was crouched in front of her before she looked down then nodded

[/QUOTE]
Nora smiled a little, "That's good...I'm Nora so if you ever need anything, you can tell me. Okay?" She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Actually I always choose what to do, so What do you wanna do?" she asks
Ayen thought for a moment "do you have anything against Greek philosophy?" he asked tapping his finger against his chin.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought for a moment "do you have anything against Greek philosophy?" he asked tapping his finger against his chin.
Amaya blinked. "A what?" she asks "Is that a book? If so check the book stand" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I hate....Everything" He muttered to himself
Nanami heard what he had said and looked over at him, a sad expression on her face as tears filled her eyes. "D-Daddy hates everything? Even me and mommy?" She whimpered as her lip quivered and a few tears fell.

tumblr_nbzlsqSUbC1qbb4ago1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami heard what he had said and looked over at him, a sad expression on her face as tears filled her eyes. "D-Daddy hates everything? Even me and mommy?" She whimpered as her lip quivered and a few tears fell.
tumblr_nbzlsqSUbC1qbb4ago1_500.gif
Al looked at her with a sharp glare "Quit your whining" He said sternly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blinked. "A what?" she asks "Is that a book? If so check the book stand" she says
Ayen chuckled "also, can you read ancient Greek?" he asked smiling at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Kite stood up slowly. "Funny you should say that... " He said to the man. "I'm going all out now... Prepare to lose!" He laughed as he drew a card, his eyes widening when he saw it. It's here! He thought before he revealed them. "I set the scale 1 Stargazer magician and the scale 8 Timegazer magician! Pendulum setting!" He said before they appeared on both sides of him. "With this I can special summon monsters between levels 2 through 7! I special summon Performapal Whip Snake, Performapal Sword Fish, and Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" He said as they all appeared on his field.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a3/39/7b/a3397b2208d90f4ae44c7bdaaf682942.jpg

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her with a sharp glare "Quit your whining" He said sternly
Nanami burst into tears and Ayaka came out, putting her face in her palms and cried into them.

William stood there on Turles Island looking at the many graves on the ground...All belonging to his family "Is it time?" He asked himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami burst into tears and Ayaka came out, putting her face in her palms and cried into them.
Al sighed and stood up walking over "I'm sorry...I don't know exactly what that was"

Kite stood up slowly. "Funny you should say that... " He said to the man. "I'm going all out now... Prepare to lose!" He laughed as he drew a card, his eyes widening when he saw it. It's here! He thought before he revealed them. "I set the scale 1 Stargazer magician and the scale 8 Timegazer magician! Pendulum setting!" He said before they appeared on both sides of him. "With this I can special summon monsters between levels 2 through 7! I special summon Performapal Whip Snake, Performapal Sword Fish, and Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" He said as they all appeared on his field.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a3/39/7b/a3397b2208d90f4ae44c7bdaaf682942.jpg
.....Al fucked up and made Nanami cry so she is no longer paying attention and has turned into Ayaka.

Lumina said:
Kanon sighed, laying her head back.
"Right, right..."

Yumi looked over, seeing her sister tired out. She guessed it must have been the stress of the situation, seeing as that was the only thing that ever seemed to tire her out. Her gaze fell back to the goddess, and she picked up the handkercheif, going to the kitchen to wash it and get it cool again. Kanon watched, always amazed at Yumi's determination to help those in need.
Axel smiled at Yumi. "Your determination is impressive." He said to her. "I'm proud of you."

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and stood up walking over "I'm sorry...I don't know exactly what that was"
"Daddy is being mean! I didn't do anything!" Ayaka cried as she continued to weep in her hands.

Jack felt as if his heart had stopped before he went back to normal...He looked at Neko and nodded "I'm sorry...."

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"Daddy is being mean! I didn't do anything!" Ayaka cried as she continued to weep in her hands.
Al patted her head and thought "What the hell was that? That wasn't me....."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "also, can you read ancient Greek?" he asked smiling at her
"No I can not" she says laying on the couch. "My father can" she says

LunaCrosby said:
"Whatever" she huffed.
"Dont get in a attitude by facts" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Jack felt as if his heart had stopped before he went back to normal...He looked at Neko and nodded "I'm sorry...."
@WeirdPrincess

Al patted her head and thought "What the hell was that? That wasn't me....."
"Why is Jack sorry? Did he do something to upset Neko?" Neko asked, slightly confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back