• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why is Jack sorry? Did he do something to upset Neko?" Neko asked, slightly confused.
Jack pulled her into a tight hug "I don't want....To leave...." He said tears filling his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Jack felt as if his heart had stopped before he went back to normal...He looked at Neko and nodded "I'm sorry...."
@WeirdPrincess

Al patted her head and thought "What the hell was that? That wasn't me....."
Ayaka sniffed as she wiped away her tears, "Daddy doesn't love mommy or me....daddy hates Nanami, me and mommy!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel smiled at Yumi. "Your determination is impressive." He said to her. "I'm proud of you."
Kanon narrowed her eyes a bit at Axel, but was too tired out to do anything else. Yumi simply smiled at Axel, walking back over and replacing the handkercheif on Violetta's head, trying to help bring down the fever.

"It's nothing, but thank you. My dad is a doctor, and I grew up seeing him being so attentive to his patients, so I've always kind of took after him in that sense."

"It's true. You should see her when me or our brother get sick. She's nearly flunked out of school because she refused to do anything but attend to us."

"K-Kanon!" A blush found Yumi's face, and Kanon smiled at her.

"What, you know it's true. Plus it's a compliment to how much you really do enjoy taking care of others."

WeirdPrincess said:
.....Al fucked up and made Nanami cry so she is no longer paying attention and has turned into Ayaka.
Kite smiled as a spotlight fell on him. "LADIESSSS AND GENTLEMENNNNN! It appears we have reached the climax of our show! First off, I activate Whip Viper's effect! I can target one of my opponents monsters have that monsters attack and defense power switch places!" He said as Battleguard's attack lowered.

King's attack power: 5000 ---> 1100

"Now that that's done, I activate Sword Fish's effect! This allows me to cut down one of my opponents monsters attack power by 600!" He said before it was further lowered.

King's attack power: 500

"And now for the final attack! Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Attack his Battleguard King!" He said as the dragon leapt towards The Man's monster.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ayaka sniffed as she wiped away her tears, "Daddy doesn't love mommy or me....daddy hates Nanami, me and mommy!"
Al shook his head "No...That's not true" He said before flinching his hand tightening around her skull

Mayyflower said:
"No I can not" she says laying on the couch. "My father can" she says

"Dont get in a attitude by facts" she says smiling
Ayen scratched his head "well, dang..... wait, your father can?" he said tilting his head at her.

Lumina said:
Kanon narrowed her eyes a bit at Axel, but was too tired out to do anything else. Yumi simply smiled at Axel, walking back over and replacing the handkercheif on Violetta's head, trying to help bring down the fever.
"It's nothing, but thank you. My dad is a doctor, and I grew up seeing him being so attentive to his patients, so I've always kind of took after him in that sense."

"It's true. You should see her when me or our brother get sick. She's nearly flunked out of school because she refused to do anything but attend to us."

"What, you know it's true. Plus it's a compliment to how much you really do enjoy taking care of others."
(Seems you missed my post.....)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack pulled her into a tight hug "I don't want....To leave...." He said tears filling his eyes
"Where is Jack going? Can Neko not come?" Neko asked as she hugged him back.

Lumina said:

Axel nodded. "I see... My parents could of used your help that day..." He said softly, looking away a bit.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, I'm use to having something to do with my hands at all times..." he said grabbing at the air a couple times.
"Well, what's stopping you from building things while you are attending the school?, I mean there probably somewhere you can work.." she said as she thought.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smiled as a spotlight fell on him. "LADIESSSS AND GENTLEMENNNNN! It appears we have reached the climax of our show! First off, I activate Whip Viper's effect! I can target one of my opponents monsters have that monsters attack and defense power switch places!" He said as Battleguard's attack lowered.
King's attack power: 5000 ---> 1100

"Now that that's done, I activate Sword Fish's effect! This allows me to cut down one of my opponents monsters attack power by 600!" He said before it was further lowered.

King's attack power: 500

"And now for the final attack! Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Attack his Battleguard King!" He said as the dragon leapt towards The Man's monster.
Ayaka sniffed and looked over at the battle, seeing large scary creatures. "W-What are those?" She asked as she scored further back into the bench.

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "No...That's not true" He said before flinching his hand tightening around her skull
Ayaka screamed in pain, "Daddy you're hurting me!" "Let her go...now.." Nora growled as she glared at Al.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ayaka screamed in pain, "Daddy you're hurting me!" "Let her go...now.." Nora growled as she glared at Al.
Al's eyes began to glow as he squeezed harder before looking at Nora speaking as if he had two voices "Why on earth would I do that love? After all...This is the most fun I've had in a while"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shook his head "Sadly not.....I'm not ready....To leave you...."
Neko looked confused, "I....can't come? But...Jack can't leave Neko behind. Neko loves Jack and wants to stay with him." She said as she hugged him tighter.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked confused, "I....can't come? But...Jack can't leave Neko behind. Neko loves Jack and wants to stay with him." She said as she hugged him tighter.
Jack nodded "I know....But.....I have no choice...It is calling"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru was then holding the poles and the bait and w/e else and stuffed them into the trunk of the car*

''sayonara..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara then put the bucket along with everything else before getting into the car.

WeirdPrincess said:
Black walked towards them slowly saying Stop!...Al

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes began to glow as he squeezed harder before looking at Nora speaking as if he had two voices "Why on earth would I do that love? After all...This is the most fun I've had in a while"

shortyshot8 said:
Ayaka screamed again as tears flowed. "Mommy!" Nora's eyes widened, "Excuse me? You're hurting your own daughter. Let her go now!" She growled.

Nonalaka said:
"Well, what's stopping you from building things while you are attending the school?, I mean there probably somewhere you can work.." she said as she thought.
Roland thought "well, if i ask my father maybe he would set up a workshop for me..." he said as he gazed at her and smiled "whats your favorite gemstone?" he asked curiously.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black walked towards them slowly saying Stop!...Al
WeirdPrincess said:
Ayaka screamed again as tears flowed. "Mommy!" Nora's eyes widened, "Excuse me? You're hurting your own daughter. Let her go now!" She growled.
Al began laughing as he let her head go "RUN" He said as he vanished

WeirdPrincess said:
Ayaka sniffed and looked over at the battle, seeing large scary creatures. "W-What are those?" She asked as she scored further back into the bench.
The man shuttered, knowing he had to do something. He grabbed a action card and activated it. "I activate the action magic: Evade! This allows me to negate your attack!" He said with a smirk.

Kite smirked back. "Looks like your going to be cut short! I activate Stargazer Magician's effect to negate your action magic's effect!" He said before The man's card was negated.

The man scoffed. "You think you can beat me with that? I activate Battleguard's Rage!" He said.

Kite got closer and closer to his monster on his dragon. "Not if I can help it! Timegazer's effect negates it!" He said before Battleguard's Rage was set back face down. "Go! Odd eyes! Spiral Burst!" He laughed as the man was knocked back.

The man: 2000 LP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back