• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Dealio? ..didn't know people actually used that word" she said with a chuckle "I just arrived about a week ago" she nodded
Drago nodded. "A week ago? I guess I just got here." He said. "I can't really remember anything..."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed "I'll be right back I have to watsh my hands" she said and walked off.
Sam stopped dancing.

Lexi sighed. "can you at least act like your having fun... jeez" she mutters

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled lightly "Ah, right... Well its nice to meet you James" Kenai said with a small smile "I'm Kenai" Rini smiled at James "When's the last time you've been for ice cream?" Rini asked tilting her head.
@Daniel reaver

Ivory landed in the forest, completley splattered with blood. "This better not happen again, Ivory." Ivory's eyes rolled backwards as she fell, her eyes back to normal. She sat up, rubbing her eyes as tears began to fall, realizing how much blood was on her. @anyone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she just sat there before she looked down a little

[/QUOTE]
William put a hand on her forehead "Just remember......" He smirked "I don't think this is gonna last long"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled a little "Never forget...What we had" He said as he began to vanish before fully disappearing
Neko fell to the floor and cried, wrapping her arms around herself. She curled up into a ball on the floor and layed there.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Drago nodded. "A week ago? I guess I just got here." He said. "I can't really remember anything..."
Yuna tilted her head "You don't remember anything?, what do you mean?, someone just...dropped you off here?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought for a moment "German..... Germanic you mean? or is that the modern term? i wonder how much Europe has changed...." he said now wanting to ask many questions.
Amaya sighed. "Yea it is the modern term." she says

LunaCrosby said:
"I can't help it I woke up early" she called out.
"So did I" she called back

"I woke up with a massive headache and you dont see me huffing and puffing" she called out laughing

Nonalaka said:
Yuna tilted her head "You don't remember anything?, what do you mean?, someone just...dropped you off here?"
Drago shrugged. "I don't know... All I remember was I woke up here..."

Kite landed in front of the man, giving him a peace sign. "And when Odd Eyes destroys a monster by battle, any damage dealt by battle is doubled. In other words, I win." He said with a smile before looking over to where Nanami used to be. "N-Nanami!? Nanami!!!" He yelled as he panicked and ran over to the bench she was at, looking for any clue to where she went. "God I hope she's ok..."
Nigou was sat down down by the bench and barked at Kite. He had stayed behind and waited for him. He slowly began to walk in the direction that Nora and Ayaka had gone off in, looking back at him to see if he was following.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nigou was sat down down by the bench and barked at Kite. He had stayed behind and waited for him. He slowly began to walk in the direction that Nora and Ayaka had gone off in, looking back at him to see if he was following.
Kite nodded. "Take me to her... I need to know that she is safe." He said softly. He followed behind Nigou as fast as he could.

(ANYONE FREE?)

Ku and Kai: The courtyard

May: The Mansion

Riley: Playing in the park

Harper: In the park sleeping in the grass

Maki: The coffee shop

Raven: The Top of the school

Akito: Walking around

Miayuki: With Annabel

Nymph: The Gym

Luke: The gym

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "Yea it is the modern term." she says
Ayen nodded "wait... is your father where you get your vampire part from?" he asked as he sat down next to her.

Drago shrugged. "I don't know... All I remember was I woke up here..."
"Oh, right....Are you sure you don't remember anything from before you woke up?, anything at all?" She asked curiously.

Kite nodded. "Take me to her... I need to know that she is safe." He said softly. He followed behind Nigou as fast as he could.
Nigou sprinted towards their location and barked, seeing them in the distance. He ran faster before finally getting to them. Nora was holding Ayaka in her arms with her head rested in the crook of her neck, fast asleep.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right....Are you sure you don't remember anything from before you woke up?, anything at all?" She asked curiously.
Drago shook his head. "Nope! Nothing!" He said.

@Nonalaka , waiting for your reply.... again)

giphy.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "wait... is your father where you get your vampire part from?" he asked as he sat down next to her.
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says putting her legs on Ayen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back