• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Marcus sat there alone "Is it already time?" He asked himself before chucking a little "I see....Please....Forgive me Sam" He said as his soul flowed into Al and he smirked more "Now that that's out of the way...Let's find someone to kill"

Nonalaka said:
"Why don't you ask him?" She said with a smile "Favourite gemstone? Hmmm, probably amethyst" she said with a nod "Why?"
Roland smiled "no reason...." he said suspiciously while looking to the side.

Nonalaka said:
Amara then put the bucket along with everything else before getting into the car.
*Natsuru got in the car as well and started it and then started driving to the restaurant*

''thanks for the help Amara''

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked as she heard Nyx call her name, "I'm coming!" She called before teleporting to wherever she was in the house.
Nyx:*she smiles* I learned my name today little one, My name is Nyx.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Drago waved his hands furiously. "P-Please don't do that! I have a very fragile head!" He said with a frown.
Yuna giggled "I was kidding!....but hey, you remembered that you have a fragile head so even the mention of it helped your memory!" She said with a grin, her little pointed canine teeth showing.

Axel nodded. "I see... My parents could of used your help that day..." He said softly, looking away a bit.
Kanon blinked. She hadn't expected that one to come outta the blue like that.

"Oh, you lost your parents? I'm so sorry..."

Kanon looked over at her sister. Ah Yumi, forever the empath. So much so she was able to freely take and give emotions, conditions, sicknesses and other such things between herself and anither person. Probably injuries too, but thankfully for Kanon, Yumi was adept at healing so she didn't have to go that far. So of course hearing news like this would hit her hard.

"We, uh, lost our mom when we were really little, so we get it." The older sister scratched the side of her head, trying to help the situation.

Kite summoned a mini Ollie in his hands, letting it dance a bit in front of Ayaka a bit before it smiled at Ayaka. "HIPPOOOOO!" It said happily. "Well the scariness is gone for now... Enjoy life with a smile. In other words, YOLO." He laughed, offering Mini Ollie as a gift. "Thank you for watching my show. I really appreciate it."
Ayaka looked at the tiny hippo, her eyes almost instantly lighting up at the sight. She giggled as she watch him dance before Nanami came back, "Hipppoooo!" She as she took the Mini Ollie in her palms and held it closer to her. "I liked the show! It was fun...until daddy got scary and made me cry." She said as Nora set her down on the ground in front of her.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled "I was kidding!....but hey, you remembered that you have a fragile head so even the mention of it helped your memory!" She said with a grin, her little pointed canine teeth showing.
Drago scratches his head. "I guess your right. Maybe if I hang out with you I'll get my memories back." He said with a small laugh.

Lumina said:
Kanon blinked. She hadn't expected that one to come outta the blue like that.
"Oh, you lost your parents? I'm so sorry..."

Kanon looked over at her sister. Ah Yumi, forever the empath. So much so she was able to freely take and give emotions, conditions, sicknesses and other such things between herself and anither person. Probably injuries too, but thankfully for Kanon, Yumi was adept at healing so she didn't have to go that far. So of course hearing news like this would hit her hard.

"We, uh, lost our mom when we were really little, so we get it." The older sister scratched the side of her head, trying to help the situation.
Axel sighed. "It's fine... I'd rather not talk about it yet." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "no reason...." he said suspiciously while looking to the side.
Dakota looked at him as she pursed her lips lightly, processing his answer "....Alright "

WeirdPrincess said:
Ayaka looked at the tiny hippo, her eyes almost instantly lighting up at the sight. She giggled as she watch him dance before Nanami came back, "Hipppoooo!" She as she took the Mini Ollie in her palms and held it closer to her. "I liked the show! It was fun...until daddy got scary and made me cry." She said as Nora set her down on the ground in front of her.
Kite chuckled and gave her a peace sign with a wink. "Well I got good news for you, I won!" He laughed.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''Shira...? whats wrong?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo blushed as she looks at Mitsu*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#8000ff]*Kikuri smiled at her answer*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#8000ff]''ah~ good~ so i guess you met Emiko''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru got in the car as well and started it and then started driving to the restaurant*
''thanks for the help Amara''

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks for the help?" She giggled "Natsuru, I only carried a bucket..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him as she pursed her lips lightly, processing his answer "....Alright "
Roland sighed "so, anything you want to do?" he said reaching into his pocket.

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
"nothing baby" she said softly to her

mitsu didnt look at her she just steped close to neo and held onto er hand tightly

myuki noddded and smiled "yup" she said hapily

Kite chuckled and gave her a peace sign with a wink. "Well I got good news for you, I won!" He laughed.
Nanami blushes lightly as he winked, holding the Mini Ollie closer to her face to cover the blush. "I knew you would win!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"nothing baby" she said softly to her
mitsu didnt look at her she just steped close to neo and held onto er hand tightly

myuki noddded and smiled "yup" she said hapily

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright..''

*She said before resting her head on Shira's shoulder*

*Neo began thinking to herself*

'shes holding my hand tight...is something troubling her?'

''good..''

*Kikuri said with a smile*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blushes lightly as he winked, holding the Mini Ollie closer to her face to cover the blush. "I knew you would win!"
Kite rubbed the back of his head. "I was a little nervous actually. I almost lost there." He laughed.

Drago scratches his head. "I guess your right. Maybe if I hang out with you I'll get my memories back." He said with a small laugh.

Axel sighed. "It's fine... I'd rather not talk about it yet." He said.
Yuna laughed "Yeah, maybe..." she nodded "I'll help you get your memories back if you want"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna laughed "Yeah, maybe..." she nodded "I'll help you get your memories back if you want"
Drago nodded and gave a thumbs up. "Maybe I can learn more about this place too..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back