• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "that would be nice." he said standing up and offering her his hand.
Dakota smiled happily at him as she took his hand and stood up as well.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked down at Minako and smiled before hugging her. "Yeah, I'm sure he will. I for one think it's more of the best day then weird..." She said looking at Kaz. "Unless I made it even more weird by tripping on a coffee table and falling. Then that makes sense as to why it's weird."
@Roman Found it! xD

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded her head eagerly, "Yes please!" She said as she went closer towards him. "What did your dad tell you?"
"Well..."

~Flashback

---------

Kite was crying in the park. A tall male walked in and Kite looked at him, continuing to cry. "Why are you crying?" His father asked.

tumblr_n5rw8sQ8u11s52qj7o2_400.gif

Kite sniffled and turned away. "I-I heard you were leaving me and Yuto... To go to the frontlines." He said with a frown.

Yushido kneeled down a bit. "I could stay if you like..." He said softly.

Kite quickly turned around smiling a bit. "R-Really...?" He said before crying a bit.

Yushido sighed and shook his head. "No... I'm sorry son but I have to go fight for us... For our dimension." He said.

tumblr_n5rw8sQ8u11s52qj7o3_250.gif

Kite kept crying. "B-But what about the bullies?" He asked.

Yushido looked down at him and showed him a crystal pendant.

Yuya_y_su_padre.jpg

"If things get sad to the point you cry, just lift your head and show off your smile." He said to his son. "Those bullies can take a hike, nothing is more important than your smile..."

Yushido then put the pendant around his son's neck. "I must go now... Our home rests on my shoulders..." He said as he began to vanish.

Kite fell to his knees as he finally vanished. "But dad... I need you..." He said softly as he continued to cry with his goggles on.

tumblr_n3m7p6J2Rx1tx9dtlo1_400.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Drago put a finger on his chin. "Well I'm kinda hungry... Anywhere we can eat?" He asked.
"Sure, I know a place" she said with a nod "Let's go"

Roman said:
Repost please? :D ))
(there stilldancing)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''we have a pretty big family now...this household..''
*Yuki said smiling*

*Neo smiled*

''ok''

*Kikuri smiled back*

''i see...your not shy anymore''

''not too far''

[/QUOTE]
shira nodded and smiled at her "yes we do" she said happily

mitsu nodded then leaned against her

myuki nodded and blushed a little "yeah" she said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''we have a pretty big family now...this household..''
*Yuki said smiling*

*Neo smiled*

''ok''

*Kikuri smiled back*

''i see...your not shy anymore''

''not too far''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, good, I'm kinda hungry" she said with before chuckling a bit.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Well..."
~Flashback

---------

Kite was crying in the park. A tall male walked in and Kite looked at him, continuing to cry. "Why are you crying?" His father asked.

tumblr_n5rw8sQ8u11s52qj7o2_400.gif

Kite sniffled and turned away. "I-I heard you were leaving me and Yuto... To go to the frontlines." He said with a frown.

Yushido kneeled down a bit. "I could stay if you like..." He said softly.

Kite quickly turned around smiling a bit. "R-Really...?" He said before crying a bit.

Yushido sighed and shook his head. "No... I'm sorry son but I have to go fight for us... For our dimension." He said.

tumblr_n5rw8sQ8u11s52qj7o3_250.gif

Kite kept crying. "B-But what about the bullies?" He asked.

Yushido looked down at him and showed him a crystal pendant.

Yuya_y_su_padre.jpg

"If things get sad to the point you cry, just lift your head and show off your smile." He said to his son. "Those bullies can take a hike, nothing is more important than your smile..."

Yushido then put the pendant around his son's neck. "I must go now... Our home rests on my shoulders..." He said as he began to vanish.

Kite fell to his knees as he finally vanished. "But dad... I need you..." He said softly as he continued to cry with his goggles on.

tumblr_n3m7p6J2Rx1tx9dtlo1_400.gif
Nanami looked up at Kite, "That's sad..." She said quietly and sniffed, a few tears falling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked up at Kite, "That's sad..." She said quietly and sniffed, a few tears falling.
Kite smiled softly and lifted her head by the chin a bit. "But something stuck out. When he said whenever I feel like crying to show my smile instead if I felt like crying, everything changed... I didn't feel as alone and I started making friends! It's thanks to my smile that I got this far... I'm saying the same thing to you. Whenever YOU feel like crying, remember your smile... And don't stop smiling."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](there stilldancing)

shira nodded and smiled at her "yes we do" she said happily

mitsu nodded then leaned against her

myuki nodded and blushed a little "yeah" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki only cuddled with Shira more*

*Neo then hugged her while petting her head*

*Kikuri giggled a little before looking at her own hair*

''hmm...maybe i shouldnt cut my hair straight like this anymore...''

WeirdPrincess said:
@Roman Found it! xD
Kaz laughed, "Yeah, that's why it's weird. You can be a little clumsy, but I find it cute." He said looking at Yoshino then at Minako. "I can't believe this is... Happening... We sorta... Formed a family." Minako smiled and hugged them both tighter, "Don't think I won't treat you any different than before, Daddy." Kaz just sighed and continued to hug them.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki only cuddled with Shira more*

*Neo then hugged her while petting her head*

*Kikuri giggled a little before looking at her own hair*

''hmm...maybe i shouldnt cut my hair straight like this anymore...''

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled then looked off into the distance again

mitsu blushed but let neo hugg her as she burried her faceinto neos shoulder so she didnt notice

myuki looked at her curiously "wehy" she asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she danced with him more "but you already look fine love" she said softly to him with a warm smole

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled before twirling her around, "Eh, but I prefer it shorter. It's better to have it that way, so in fights, my opponent can't grab it."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ok just hang in there...we're almost there''

[/QUOTE]
Amara laughed "I think I can hang in just fine I'm hungry not starving" she said as she smiled at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back