• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smiled. "Alright! Odd eyes! Send his monster to the scrap heap! Spiral Burst!" He said before his dragon fired a spiraling ring of fire at the Battleguard King.
The man panicked and quickly picked up a action card. "I activate the action magic: Miracle!" He said. "The same effect from earlier applies." He said as his monster wasn't destroy. Instead, he took half damage.

The Man LP: 4000 ---> 2750

"Next I activate my face down." He said before a trap card flipped face up. "Battleguard Rage! This allows me to increase King's attack power by 2000!" He said with a smirk before 2 of the balloons popped.

Kite gritted his teeth a bit. "I end my turn." He said. Before the last balloon popped bringing Battleguard King's attack power back up.

King's attack power: 2000 ---> 5000
Nanami looked over at Kite from behind Nora's legs. She slowly moved herself out before walking over to the bench and returning to her seat. "I wanna finishing watching...I don't want to leave yet." She said quietly as she watched the battle.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna rolled her eyes and smiled before taking a hand from her pocket and offering a handshake "Im Yuna Yelil"
Drago took her hand gladly and shook it. "Drago Wildheart, at your service!" He laughed.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, if i were back home, then I'd usually be covered in grease, oil, or other things, and that wasn't a very good conversation starter." he said playfully.
Dakota giggled "Well I suppose...Say, Is it weird not building stuff all the time now?, seeing as you are so used to it" she asked before she finished off her own food.

WeirdPrincess said:
"W-Why would you ask that then? T-That's just weird..." Asuka said quietly as she removed her hands from her cheeks and pouted.

...♅Akira yawned lightly and sat up. He wiped the eyes and spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ I dunno, I wanted to see you blush~ You look beautiful, by the way~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"W-Why would you ask that then? T-That's just weird..." Asuka said quietly as she removed her hands from her cheeks and pouted.
Nyx:*with a sleeping Kitty as she watches her sleep, concerned* Poor girl.... I am glad Asuka was able to heal her though... oh. *she suddenly remembers that she needed to tell her how she had learned her name today* Asuka!!

Jennete said:
Assana: Let's go on an adventure!! That will make this less scary!
Miyuki: Where should we go??

Assana: Ummmm oohh lets go into the place that has other girls!

Miyuki: Oh well that place says Girls.Girls Girls.

Assana: Ohhh good job Miyuki!

MIyuki:*pleased with herself* Thaaank you very much
(( 0.0 What place are they talking about? ))

Jennete said:
Nyx:*with a sleeping Kitty as she watches her sleep, concerned* Poor girl.... I am glad Asuka was able to heal her though... oh. *she suddenly remembers that she needed to tell her how she had learned her name today* Asuka!!
Asuka blinked as she heard Nyx call her name, "I'm coming!" She called before teleporting to wherever she was in the house.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Shira?''

''its okay...ive been in far way worse crashes then this''

*She said as she giggled a little*

''so...how was your exploration Myuki...?''

[/QUOTE]
"hmm" she said quietly to her as she stared out the window

mitsu nodded slowly before she slowly reached for neos hand and grabed it

"it was fun" she said happily to her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "okay, then what would you like to do, being limited to staying in the house." he said looking towards the twins room.
Amaya nodded. "Actually I always choose what to do, so What do you wanna do?" she asks

LunaCrosby said:
"Shed be upset if I walked in on them and ruined the moment" she says and shrugs "so if she does it to me I'll do it to her."
(You people are.weird.)
(You know it xD )

Sam smiled. "She still wouldnt care" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira yawned lightly and sat up. He wiped the eyes and spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ I dunno, I wanted to see you blush~ You look beautiful, by the way~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed even more, "Thank you." She said before hearing her name, "I'll be right back." She said before teleporting out of her room and into whatever room Nyz was in.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well I suppose...Say, Is it weird not building stuff all the time now?, seeing as you are so used to it" she asked before she finished off her own food.
Roland nodded "yeah, I'm use to having something to do with my hands at all times..." he said grabbing at the air a couple times.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Kumiko* and too late))

*Kumiko continued to watch the TV*

[/QUOTE]
William put his hands in his pockets "I have to go to.....Something later"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure..just help me with the bucket''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, okay" she said as she took the bucket from him.

Daniel reaver]she looked around the room at the other people there and watched them curiously as she sat there on the ground [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Al sighed "What should you be called?" He asked himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"hmm" she said quietly to her as she stared out the window
mitsu nodded slowly before she slowly reached for neos hand and grabed it

"it was fun" she said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''Shira...? whats wrong?''

*Neo blushed as she looks at Mitsu*

*Kikuri smiled at her answer*

''ah~ good~ so i guess you met Emiko''

Daniel reaver]she looked around the room at the other people there and watched them curiously as she sat there on the ground [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nanami was seated on the bench again, to busy watching he battle to look at the girl. Nora walked over to her and squared down, "You okay?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked over at Kite from behind Nora's legs. She slowly moved herself out before walking over to the bench and returning to her seat. "I wanna finishing watching...I don't want to leave yet." She said quietly as she watched the battle.
The man smirked as he commanded his Battleguard King to attack.

Kite desperately tried to search for a action card, but failed. His dragon was annihilated. "AHHHH!!!!" He yelled as he stumbled across the ground.

Kite's LP: 2900 ---> 400

The man blinked. "Due to Battleguard Rage's effect, your dragon is returned to your hand." He said before Kite placed Odd Eyes back in his hand. "Next, I activate Battleguard Magic. This allows me to gain lifepoints equal to half the amount of damage I just dealt to you." He said before his lifepoints refilled.

The Man: 4000 LP

"I then set a card and end my turn. You might as well just give up."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, okay" she said as she took the bucket from him.
*Natsuru was then holding the poles and the bait and w/e else and stuffed them into the trunk of the car*

shortyshot8 said:
William put his hands in his pockets "I have to go to.....Something later"
''sayonara..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru was then holding the poles and the bait and w/e else and stuffed them into the trunk of the car*

''sayonara..''

[/QUOTE]
William shrugged "Whatever" He said as he began to walk away "Just gotta meet up with Marcus, Al and Jack then....My entire family will be there" He said to himse;f

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "What should you be called?" He asked himself
WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami was seated on the bench again, to busy watching he battle to look at the girl. Nora walked over to her and squared down, "You okay?"
she ignored al and looked a the older woman that was crouched in front of her before she looked down then nodded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back