• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed, "No! Why would I do that?" She exclaimed as she put her hands on her cheeks to hide her blush.
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka for a few moments before bursting into laughter. He spoke in between short laughs♅...

“ I'm kidding, I'm kidding~ I know you're way too innocent for that kind of stuff~ ”

Daniel reaver]she just hung there for a while not moving or speaking into als mind again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Al sighed and set her down "Sorry"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"maybe" she said softly her thoughts distant
mistu then gut up and pulled neo up with her "s-sorry" she said to her

myuki just watched them

[/QUOTE]
''Shira?''

''its okay...ive been in far way worse crashes then this''

*She said as she giggled a little*

''so...how was your exploration Myuki...?''

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "I know right" she says smiling "I cant wait to hear, you and william almost about to have sex and then ethereal comes and kicks william away from you"
Lexi laughed
"I'd be pretty ticked off" she says and messes with a strand of her hair.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before nodding her head "Right, right...although I still find it hard to believe that talking to girls was a problem for you, I found you charming from the start" she said before smiling.
Roland chuckled "well, if i were back home, then I'd usually be covered in grease, oil, or other things, and that wasn't a very good conversation starter." he said playfully.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then exits the store with the stuff they bought*
''well...lets just drop this off and head to a restaurant''

[/QUOTE]
"Okay!~" Amara said with a nod "should I help carry some stuff too?" She asked as she looked over at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Neo.....well she does live here, and she owes me a massage''

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "Uhh....Okay then" He said with a shrug "I don't judge people's sexuality"

LunaCrosby said:
"I'd be pretty ticked off" she says and messes with a strand of her hair.
"Your mom wont care" she says laughing

(Im like having a music war with my neighbors, their blasting there music and I blast my music and there banging on my wall and I bang back)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she just stood there before she slowly sat down on the floor her head still hung low "is she dead" her voice rung in his head again

[/QUOTE]
Al felt his heart fall in his chest not answering the question as e stood there

Nonalaka said:
"Okay!~" Amara said with a nod "should I help carry some stuff too?" She asked as she looked over at him.
''sure..just help me with the bucket''

Mayyflower said:
"I was kidding love" she says
Ayen chuckled "okay, then what would you like to do, being limited to staying in the house." he said looking towards the twins room.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Uhh....Okay then" He said with a shrug "I don't judge people's sexuality"
''giving a massage isnt anything sexual...she only owes me a back massage..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''giving a massage isnt anything sexual...she only owes me a back massage..''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I see....Pardon the mistake" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at the beast and giggled, "He's covered in balloons....he looks silly." She said as she giggled even more.

Nora looked at him and gave him a small smile, "I love you too Al."
Kite smiled. "Alright! Odd eyes! Send his monster to the scrap heap! Spiral Burst!" He said before his dragon fired a spiraling ring of fire at the Battleguard King.

The man panicked and quickly picked up a action card. "I activate the action magic: Miracle!" He said. "The same effect from earlier applies." He said as his monster wasn't destroy. Instead, he took half damage.

The Man LP: 4000 ---> 2750

"Next I activate my face down." He said before a trap card flipped face up. "Battleguard Rage! This allows me to increase King's attack power by 2000!" He said with a smirk before 2 of the balloons popped.

Kite gritted his teeth a bit. "I end my turn." He said. Before the last balloon popped bringing Battleguard King's attack power back up.

King's attack power: 2000 ---> 5000

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka for a few moments before bursting into laughter. He spoke in between short laughs♅...

“ I'm kidding, I'm kidding~ I know you're way too innocent for that kind of stuff~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"W-Why would you ask that then? T-That's just weird..." Asuka said quietly as she removed her hands from her cheeks and pouted.

Mayyflower said:
"Your mom wont care" she says laughing
(Im like having a music war with my neighbors, their blasting there music and I blast my music and there banging on my wall and I bang back)
"Shed be upset if I walked in on them and ruined the moment" she says and shrugs "so if she does it to me I'll do it to her."

(You people are.weird.)

Assana: Let's go on an adventure!! That will make this less scary!

Miyuki: Where should we go??

Assana: Ummmm oohh lets go into the place that has other girls!

Miyuki: Oh well that place says Girls.Girls Girls.

Assana: Ohhh good job Miyuki!

MIyuki:*pleased with herself* Thaaank you very much

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''to me, your a pervert already.....''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Yeah...I get that a lot from girls...." He muttered

Lumina said:
((I think you mean Kanon?))
Kanon sat up a bit, seeing Axel now looking at her.

"Yes?"

Yumi looked up as well, but she looked pretty exhausted. Before Axel could answer Kanon was looking at her sister.

"Stoppit, Yumi."

"Wha-"

"You're trying to take the sick from her. You know how weak that's made you over the years."

"Yes, but its-"

"We just got here and you already look awful."

"What?"

Kanon simply nodded, and Yumi tiredly nodded back, removing her hand from Violetta's, and she started looking a little better. Kanon turned her gaze back to Axel.

"Did you need something?"
Axel watched the scene unfold before him before he simply shook his head. "I don't need anything. I'm just a simple guy." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back