• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nice to meet you too....you do know the Student Council president's name...right?''
*She said as she looked at William*

[/QUOTE]
William tilted his head "That's a thing?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Its fine, I get what you are trying to say, tell them when you are ready, but if they are so close..wouldn't they get mad if you keep something from them for a long time?"
Amara followed alongside him happily as she looked at everything on the shelves.
*Natsuru then started to pick out the stuff they needed as they walked* (Should we just time skip? lol)

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yeah...It's nice to meet you Kumiko"

Al sighed "Calm down"
WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami yelped in surprise, "Ah!" She fell to the ground and watched as the girl climbed on to her stomach. "U-Um....I don't know what to do. Daddy help me!"
she just stared at the girls mouth puzzled by the sounds that came from her mouth

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora glanced over at him, her stare as cold as ice before looking back towards the girls again. She noticed that the girl was sitting in Nanami and frowned more before getting up.
Al hung his head "Jeez"

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed in relief. "It feels good to be child free for a day" she chuckles. "Shes been hanging out with this adorable kid named Rylen" she says
Lexi looked over at sam. "Maki's son" she asks

Sam shrugged. "No clue shes confusing me... all of us actually, I just think shes scared to face the actual truth" she chuckles

Amaya chuckled. "Neither would I" she says jokingly
"Sucks for you guys" Kagura smirked "I've been kjd free my whole life"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she just stared at the girls mouth puzzled by the sounds that came from her mouth

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he walked over and lifted her up

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka, then to the rest of the room. He looked at Asuka and spoke♅...
“ O-oh.. You didn't by any chance... touch me while I was out.. did you? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed, "No! Why would I do that?" She exclaimed as she put her hands on her cheeks to hide her blush.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''.........that was kind of insulting...''
*She said as she looked back at the TV*

[/QUOTE]
William blinked "E-Eh?? I didn't mean to be rude...I'm just not used to most people here yet"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she just stared at the girls mouth puzzled by the sounds that came from her mouth

[/QUOTE]
Nanami looked up at the girl, "Can you please get off of me? It's getting a little harder to breath." She said before gently pushing the girl off of her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked up at the girl, "Can you please get off of me? It's getting a little harder to breath." She said before gently pushing the girl off of her.
(Already done xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then started to pick out the stuff they needed as they walked* (Should we just time skip? lol)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol yes))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Its fine, I get what you are trying to say, tell them when you are ready, but if they are so close..wouldn't they get mad if you keep something from them for a long time?"
Roland chuckled "No, you're thinking of a normal-ish family, they'll just be happy i was able to talk to a girl, let alone find out that i have one that loves me." he said teasingly before finishing his sundae.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "E-Eh?? I didn't mean to be rude...I'm just not used to most people here yet"
*She then rests her head on her hand her elbow on the arm of the couch. She then looked at William a bit annoyed*

''maybe i shouldve rephrased the question...but well it doesnt look like you know the student council president so...your looking at her right now..''

Daniel reaver]she just let him lift her up as she still stared at the girl she had pinned her eyes going dead for a sec before returning to normal [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Al sighed "Clueless.....Defiantly Hina's child"

shizuku20kampfer201.jpg
[/URL]
William looked shocked "I-I'm very sorry!" He said quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back