• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](idk)

[/QUOTE]
((well I brought Kitty to Asukas house and then she was being healed...did they move?))

shortyshot8 said:
Al hung his head "Jeez"
Nora didn't pay Al any attention as she watched Nanami push the girl off of her. "She doesn't speak...why is that?" She asked herself quietly, standing a few feet away from them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]her head quickly whipped to look at all as a voice echoed in his head "wheres mama" the voice asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Gone...." He muttered

Assana: Hmm where are we?

Miyuki: I dun know.....

Assana: Pretend Daddy left us huh..

Miyuki: We are okay! *nods trying to be tough as the two innocent 6 year olds go off and wander inside the city*

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "I-I'm very sorry!" He said quickly
''eh...oh well......your actually the first person to not know about me...the newspaper club is having too many stories about me...its like their stalking me..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''eh...oh well......your actually the first person to not know about me...the newspaper club is having too many stories about me...its like their stalking me..''

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes twitched "S-Stalking huh?" He muttered "The only person I know who can stalk is......" He shook his head "Nevermind"

Daniel reaver]she just let him lift her up as she still stared at the girl she had pinned her eyes going dead for a sec before returning to normal [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nanami quickly got up and ran over to Nora, hiding behind her legs. She peeked out at the girl that Al was holding as Nora patted her head. "It's okay baby. I don't think she'll hurt you."

Daniel reaver]she just looked down her face still the emotionless look she had the hole time as she hung there by als arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Al looked away while thinking "Idiot...."

Jennete said:
Assana: Hmm where are we?
Miyuki: I dun know.....

Assana: Pretend Daddy left us huh..

Miyuki: We are okay! *nods trying to be tough as the two innocent 6 year olds go off and wander inside the city*
(( They should come and meet there cousin >_> ))

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes twitched "S-Stalking huh?" He muttered "The only person I know who can stalk is......" He shook his head "Nevermind"
''what? you cant just cut your sentence mid-way...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''what? you cant just cut your sentence mid-way...''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I don't think she's even apart of that club"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( They should come and meet there cousin >_> ))
((they would.....except someone *cough* Al *cough* has left them alone in the city and no one knows they are missing... I shall have them go on an adventure......))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "No, you're thinking of a normal-ish family, they'll just be happy i was able to talk to a girl, let alone find out that i have one that loves me." he said teasingly before finishing his sundae.
Dakota giggled before nodding her head "Right, right...although I still find it hard to believe that talking to girls was a problem for you, I found you charming from the start" she said before smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"I Doubt it.... besides my mom hates him so shed probably push me away if that happened" Kagura says.
Sam chuckled. "I know right" she says smiling "I cant wait to hear, you and william almost about to have sex and then ethereal comes and kicks william away from you"

Lexi laughed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm..maybe we should shop for clothes for the baby?''

*Neo blushed more before she started to hug Mitsu back*

''hmmm...okay.....hey Kikuri''

*She said as she threw a shoe and it hits Kikuri's head*

*Kikuri woke up from the couch and looked at Myuki and Emiko tiredly*

[/QUOTE]
"maybe" she said softly her thoughts distant

mistu then gut up and pulled neo up with her "s-sorry" she said to her

myuki just watched them

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''tell me who''