• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i dont know sweet heart" shira said softly as she looked down at her and smiled
mitsu nodded slightly as she stared down at neo blushing some more

myuki just shook her head "no im not"

[/QUOTE]
''i think itll come soon...because of your hand''

*She said giggling a little*

*Neo looked at Mitsu and realized what position their in and blushes*

''stop lying...its not good to lie...''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft sigh. "What a day" she says with a chuckle
Ayen nodded "yea, but if we get anymore passionate, well, i don't think i could stop" he said teasingly.

shortyshot8 said:
William jumped a little "H-Hey there"
''so...what are you doing here? just hangin out?''

*She said as she flipped her hair. Note: her hair is only 1 color atm...which is black*

tumblr_njyzh11V2t1qa94xto1_500.gif
[/URL]
William nodded "Yeah I guess you could say that"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i think itll come soon...because of your hand''
*She said giggling a little*

*Neo looked at Mitsu and realized what position their in and blushes*

''stop lying...its not good to lie...''

[/QUOTE]
"maybe" she said softly to yuki as she looked back out the window and sighed a relaxed sigh

mitsu blushed before she let her self lay down on neo and hug her around the neck

"im not lying" myuki said as she slithered into the living room

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright...whats your name?''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "My name is William Short"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued sleeping for a few more hours before waking up. His eyelids soon opened up, unveiling his black irises. He slowly sat up and rubbed his head, looking around the room in a slightly confused manner. He spoke♅...
“ It's like I'm laying on marshmallows.. Huh? Where am I..? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka was now done cleaning and walked back into her room to grab a change of clothes before she took a shower. "Oh! You're awake." She said in surprise once she walked into her room, seeing Akira awake. "You're at my house. Not really sure why, but I found you in here earlier and just left you there."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she just tilted her head and stared at the girl staying silent as she watched her

[/QUOTE]
"I don't think she talks much..." Nanami whispered as she looked at Al before looking back at the girl.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"maybe" she said softly to yuki as she looked back out the window and sighed a relaxed sigh
mitsu blushed before she let her self lay down on neo and hug her around the neck

"im not lying" myuki said as she slithered into the living room

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm..maybe we should shop for clothes for the baby?''

*Neo blushed more before she started to hug Mitsu back*

''hmmm...okay.....hey Kikuri''

*She said as she threw a shoe and it hits Kikuri's head*

*Kikuri woke up from the couch and looked at Myuki and Emiko tiredly*

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh well" Kagura shrugged.
Sam sighed in relief. "It feels good to be child free for a day" she chuckles. "Shes been hanging out with this adorable kid named Rylen" she says

Lexi looked over at sam. "Maki's son" she asks

Sam shrugged. "No clue shes confusing me... all of us actually, I just think shes scared to face the actual truth" she chuckles

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yea, but if we get anymore passionate, well, i don't think i could stop" he said teasingly.
Amaya chuckled. "Neither would I" she says jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka was now done cleaning and walked back into her room to grab a change of clothes before she took a shower. "Oh! You're awake." She said in surprise once she walked into her room, seeing Akira awake. "You're at my house. Not really sure why, but I found you in here earlier and just left you there."

"I don't think she talks much..." Nanami whispered as she looked at Al before looking back at the girl.
she tilted her head slightly and watched her curiously before she pushed her to the ground and sat on her stomach watching her mouth curiously waiting for her to speak again

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked away "I'm not sure..."
Nora sighed, "Right..." She mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away from him. She looked at the girls on the floor, just staring and not saying a word.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she tilted her head slightly and watched her curiously before she pushed her to the ground and sat on her stomach watching her mouth curiously waiting for her to speak again

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Wha-What the hell!?!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''my name is Kumiko.......you go to the highschool full of super naturals...yes?''

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Yeah...It's nice to meet you Kumiko"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed, "Right..." She mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away from him. She looked at the girls on the floor, just staring and not saying a word.
Al sighed "Calm down"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "no, it's just, once my family has heard something like this.... they jump to conclusions.... they get very... um... whats the word?" he said tapping his chin.
Ayen smiled as he pet her head, now looking up at the ceiling.
Dakota smiled "Its fine, I get what you are trying to say, tell them when you are ready, but if they are so close..wouldn't they get mad if you keep something from them for a long time?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...okay''
*Natsuru said as he began walking down the isles with a shopping cart looking for the stuff they needed*

[/QUOTE]
Amara followed alongside him happily as she looked at everything on the shelves.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she tilted her head slightly and watched her curiously before she pushed her to the ground and sat on her stomach watching her mouth curiously waiting for her to speak again

[/QUOTE]
Nanami yelped in surprise, "Ah!" She fell to the ground and watched as the girl climbed on to her stomach. "U-Um....I don't know what to do. Daddy help me!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami yelped in surprise, "Ah!" She fell to the ground and watched as the girl climbed on to her stomach. "U-Um....I don't know what to do. Daddy help me!"
Al sighed "Jeez....I don't understand this child"

shortyshot8 said:

Al sighed "Calm down"
''nice to meet you too....you do know the Student Council president's name...right?''

*She said as she looked at William*

shortyshot8 said:

Al sighed "Calm down"
Nora glanced over at him, her stare as cold as ice before looking back towards the girls again. She noticed that the girl was sitting in Nanami and frowned more before getting up.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira looked at Asuka, then to the rest of the room. He looked at Asuka and spoke in an awkward, slow tone♅...

“ O-oh.. You didn't by any chance... touch me while I was out.. did you? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back