• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "well, at least where i grew up they would, and you're right when you say its none of their business." he said tilting his head and smiling at her "the biggest problem for me right now is figuring out who to tell first in my family...." he says with a slight shiver.
"Oh, right I don't have that problem" she laughed lightly "Well...who in your family are you closest to? Tell them" she suggested.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami giggled before giving him a hug, "Mommy said she's never wrong!" Nora laughed as she ruffled her hair, "That's right sweetheart and if someone were to disagree, mommy would be very angry."
Al chuckled and hugged her back "I'm so happy...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]james nodded happily and held navi as he walked over to them and smiled Innocently "ok" he said happily

[/QUOTE]
"If dad found out you ran off like that he'd have my head, why did you anyways?" Kenai said as he looked at Rini "I got bored!, there was no other people my age around! And besides..I like the forest...." Rink said, her voice trailing off a bit. "Ah well just don't do it again okay?" Kenai said as he ruffled Rini's hair "So, Kid, what is your name? How do you know my sister?" Kenai asked as he looked at James.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right I don't have that problem" she laughed lightly "Well...who in your family are you closest to? Tell them" she suggested.
Roland thought her a moment and started counting on his fingers and sighed "that's the problem, everyone in my family is super close.... and it's hard to keep a secret in my family, if one person over hears you about something like someone you love, then the whole family knows within the day." he said scratching the back of his head.

Nonalaka said:
"If dad found out you ran off like that he'd have my head, why did you anyways?" Kenai said as he looked at Rini "I got bored!, there was no other people my age around! And besides..I like the forest...." Rink said, her voice trailing off a bit. "Ah well just don't do it again okay?" Kenai said as he ruffled Rini's hair "So, Kid, what is your name? How do you know my sister?" Kenai asked as he looked at James.
"im James. and rini had found me and navi playing but she thought navi was attacking me" he said with a happy smile as he walked with them sticking close to rini

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen wrapped and danced his tongue around hers as he pressed his hand against the back of her head.
(morning)
Amaya did the same with her tongue, a hand in his chest and the other on his cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](crap i dont remember where it is xD i think it was just myuki trying to find the living room and the others relaxing)

[/QUOTE]
i guess so...then...))

*Yuki was just nuzzling Shira's neck*

*Neo broke Mitsu's fall...guess their still on the ground*

*Emiko was playing with Myuki*

''well? try and find the living room~''

Nonalaka said:
"Poles, bait, and a bucket....Right!" She clapped her hands together "let's get shopping!"
Dakota laughed "I don't think anyone would try anything"
*Natsuru then went out of the car and waited at the store doors waiting for Amara*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought her a moment and started counting on his fingers and sighed "that's the problem, everyone in my family is super close.... and it's hard to keep a secret in my family, if one person over hears you about something like someone you love, then the whole family knows within the day." he said scratching the back of his head.
"...but even if they didn't you know, spread news so quickly, they'd all know eventually, right?" She rested her head in her hand as she looked at him "What's wrong with everyone finding out a bit quickly?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i guess so...then...))
*Yuki was just nuzzling Shira's neck*

*Neo broke Mitsu's fall...guess their still on the ground*

*Emiko was playing with Myuki*

''well? try and find the living room~''

[/QUOTE]
shira sat there with yuki as she spun her ring around her finger and looked off into the distance as she ran a hand through yukis hair

mitsu blushed as she stared at neo not getting off of he from embarrassment

myuki nodded then turned around and slithered back through the house before getting lost but trying to act like she wasnt

Mayyflower said:
Amaya did the same with her tongue, a hand in his chest and the other on his cheek
Ayen let out a moan as he kept pressed into the kiss again before pulling away and catching his breath.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I have a family...."
"Is that a good thing?" Nanami asked curiously. Nora chuckled, "Of course it's a good thing." She said as Nigou came running over to them. She picked him up and set him on her lap. "Mommy says it's a good thing. Does daddy say it's a good thing?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is that a good thing?" Nanami asked curiously. Nora chuckled, "Of course it's a good thing." She said as Nigou came running over to them. She picked him up and set him on her lap. "Mommy says it's a good thing. Does daddy say it's a good thing?"
Al nodded "A very good thing"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira sat there with yuki as she spun her ring around her finger and looked off into the distance as she ran a hand through yukis hair
mitsu blushed as she stared at neo not getting off of he from embarrassment

myuki nodded then turned around and slithered back through the house before getting lost but trying to act like she wasnt

[/QUOTE]
''so...when do you think the baby will come?''

*Yuki asked Shira as she smiled up at her*

*Neo looked up at Mitsu and smiled*

''you okay?''

''admit it, your lost...''

Nonalaka said:
"...but even if they didn't you know, spread news so quickly, they'd all know eventually, right?" She rested her head in her hand as she looked at him "What's wrong with everyone finding out a bit quickly?"
Roland stared off into the distance for a moment after hearing the question before shaking his head to snap out of it "with how large my family is..... alot...." he said already hearing his cousins teasing him nonstop

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen let out a moan as he kept pressed into the kiss again before pulling away and catching his breath.
Amaya was breathing heavily, also trying to catch her breath

WeirdPrincess said:
shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "A very good thing"
a sudden flash of light appeared near them as some thing slowly formed then the light faded to reveal a little girl that was curled up asleep on the floor with a not taped to her chest "make right what you did wrong" the note said with a symbol for death under the words

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"im James. and rini had found me and navi playing but she thought navi was attacking me" he said with a happy smile as he walked with them sticking close to rini

[/QUOTE]
Kenai chuckled lightly "Ah, right... Well its nice to meet you James" Kenai said with a small smile "I'm Kenai" Rini smiled at James "When's the last time you've been for ice cream?" Rini asked tilting her head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]a sudden flash of light appeared near them as some thing slowly formed then the light faded to reveal a little girl that was curled up asleep on the floor with a not taped to her chest "make right what you did wrong" the note said with a symbol for death under the words

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "A-Already??"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]a sudden flash of light appeared near them as some thing slowly formed then the light faded to reveal a little girl that was curled up asleep on the floor with a not taped to her chest "make right what you did wrong" the note said with a symbol for death under the words

[/QUOTE]
Nanami looked at her in awe, "Who is she?" She asked, hopping off of the bench to go over to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back