• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man smirked and drew a card. "I activate the spell card Barbaric Feast LV5." He said as he slapped a card into play. "This card allows me to special summon up to 2 LV5 warrior monsters from my hand or graveyard." He said as a swamp battle guard and a lava battle guard came onto his side of the field. "I now release these 2 monsters to advanced summon Battleguard King!" He said as a large strange warrior appeared.
Attack power Battleguard King: 3000

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140406135616/yugioh/images/2/2a/BattleguardKing-JP-Anime-AV-NC.png

(Alright, note that Drago is me xD )

Drago walked into the courtyard with a bored expression on his face. "Why does everything seem so dull..." He said.
((....okay? I'm confused ;-; aren't all your characters you? Since you control them after all..))

"Perhaps you are dull" a voice from behind said as a girl with bear ears walked through the gates in a nonchalant manner, her hands in her pockets.

((Sorry I am doing chores replies might be slow))

The man laughed as he pointed at Kite's hippo running through the trees. "Battleguard King! Attack his Hip Hippo!" He said as the monster swung his club at Kite's monster.
"Not so fast! I picked up the action magic card: Evasion!" This allows me to negate the attack of one of my opponents monsters!" He said happily. "Hippo Roll!" He said as Ollie spiraled through the air, dodging Battleguard King's attack.

http://i.imgur.com/951rMnv.gif
Nanami look turned gleeful and her eyes sparkled as she watched Kite.

tumblr_n96j6cBOn51s4cujlo1_500.gif

"So cool!" She said as she clapped her hands.

Nonalaka said:
((....okay? I'm confused ;-; aren't all your characters you? Since you control them after all..))
"Perhaps you are dull" a voice from behind said as a girl with bear ears walked through the gates in a nonchalant manner, her hands in her pockets.

((Sorry I am doing chores replies might be slow))
((I based this character directly off me tho xD ))

Drago looks over. "Maybe I am, but honestly, I don't know or care." He said as he blinked.

WeirdPrincess said:

The man growled. "If you thought you could get away from me that easily, your wrong. Battleguard King can make a second attack in a row. Go! Attack his hippo again!" He said before the king swung his club at him again.

Kite gritted his teeth before picking up another action card as he ran. "I activate the action magic: Miracle! This allows me to halve any battle damage I take and my monster is unable to be destroyed by battle!" He said before the club collided with him and his hippo. "AHHHHH!!!" He yelled as he stumbled to the ground.

Kite's LP: 4000 ---> 2900

The man set a card and ended his turn.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...what kind of restaurant you like going to?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm, I'm fine with any restaurant as long as its not Greek food" she crinkled up her nose "I can't eat it without being sick after"

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm, I'm fine with any restaurant as long as its not Greek food" she crinkled up her nose "I can't eat it without being sick after"
''greek food...?''

The man laughed as he pointed at Kite's hippo running through the trees. "Battleguard King! Attack his Hip Hippo!" He said as the monster swung his club at Kite's monster.
"Not so fast! I picked up the action magic card: Evasion!" This allows me to negate the attack of one of my opponents monsters!" He said happily. "Hippo Roll!" He said as Ollie spiraled through the air, dodging Battleguard King's attack.

http://i.imgur.com/951rMnv.gif
WeirdPrincess said:

Black walked towards the amusement park and sat next to Nanami with his hands in his pockets and watched the fight You Nanami?Nora's child?

Drago looks over. "Maybe I am, but honestly, I don't know or care." He said as he blinked.

The man growled. "If you thought you could get away from me that easily, your wrong. Battleguard King can make a second attack in a row. Go! Attack his hippo again!" He said before the king swung his club at him again.

Kite gritted his teeth before picking up another action card as he ran. "I activate the action magic: Miracle! This allows me to halve any battle damage I take and my monster is unable to be destroyed by battle!" He said before the club collided with him and his hippo. "AHHHHH!!!" He yelled as he stumbled to the ground.

The man set a card and ends his turn.
((Oooh okay xD ))

She shrugged "I was just saying" she said as she did so before speaking again "I was taught that you only find things dull if you are a dull person...because people who aren't dull find the fun in everything" she said as her ears twitched a bit.

Nonalaka said:
((Oooh okay xD ))
She shrugged "I was just saying" she said as she did so before speaking again "I was taught that you only find things dull if you are a dull person...because people who aren't dull find the fun in everything" she said as her ears twitched a bit.
Drago smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "Does meeting you count? Because that was pretty fun." He laughed.

The man set a card and ended his turn.
Nanami gasped, "Noooo!" She exclaimed as she watched him stumble to the ground. She wanted to get out of her seat and go help him, but she thought she'd be in the way of the battle. She looked over at the person sitting next to her and nodded before resuming her gaze on the battle. @TheBigBladeWolf

Himeragi Seiker]STRANGER DANGER xD RUN NANAMI !!!))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
(( She can't! xD She wants to watch Kite so she's doomed! Nuuuuuu! ))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Haha i just had to quote this)
maybe il just have Kumiko's first appearance where your at i guess...since you seem so thirsty and desperate to interact xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''greek food...?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara blinked and nodded slowly "Yes Greek food, dishes from gGreece, I guess its how they cook stuff...or maybe its the spices used, I dunno"

Nonalaka said:
Amara blinked and nodded slowly "Yes Greek food, dishes from gGreece, I guess its how they cook stuff...or maybe its the spices used, I dunno"
''haha, then...how do you feel about...Sea Food?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami gasped, "Noooo!" She exclaimed as she watched him stumble to the ground. She wanted to get out of her seat and go help him, but she thought she'd be in the way of the battle. She looked over at the person sitting next to her and nodded before resuming her gaze on the battle. @TheBigBladeWolf

(( She can't! xD She wants to watch Kite so she's doomed! Nuuuuuu! ))
Kite slowly got up, huffing a bit. "Our show is reaching its climax, it seems. My draw!" He said as he drew a card. He smiled. "Performapal Hip Hippo can be treated as 2 tributes for a advanced summon! I release my hippo to summon Odd Eyes Dragon!" He said as a large dragon slammed down in front of him. Kite hopped up on top.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/fc27f040ab56b91b78c1ba4cba6eda0f/tumblr_naelje9wtG1rie4kjo1_500.png

Odd eyes attack power: 2500

"Next, I activate the continuos spell card: Wonder Balloons! I can send cards from my hand to the graveyard to put balloon counters on one of my opponents monsters, and for each one... My opponents monster loses 1000 attack points!" He said before he picked up 3 action cards and sent them to the graveyard.

Battleguard King: 0 ATK

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140409003523/yugioh/images/4/47/BattleguardKing-JP-Anime-AV-NC-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Kite slowly got up, huffing a bit. "Our show is reaching its climax, it seems. My draw!" He said as he drew a card. He smiled. "Performapal Hip Hippo can be treated as 2 tributes for a advanced summon! I release my hippo to summon Odd Eyes Dragon!" He said as a large dragon slammed down in front of him. Kite hopped up on top.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/fc27f040ab56b91b78c1ba4cba6eda0f/tumblr_naelje9wtG1rie4kjo1_500.png

Odd eyes attack power: 2500

"Next, I activate the continuos spell card: Wonder Balloons! I can send cards from my hand to the graveyard to put ballon counters on one of my opponents monsters, and for each one... My opponents monster loses 1000 attack points!" He said before he picked up 3 action cards and sent them to the graveyard.

Battleguard King: 0 ATK

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140409003523/yugioh/images/4/47/BattleguardKing-JP-Anime-AV-NC-2.png
Nanami looked at the beast and giggled, "He's covered in balloons....he looks silly." She said as she giggled even more.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you....Nora"
Nora looked at him and gave him a small smile, "I love you too Al."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at the beast and giggled, "He's covered in balloons....he looks silly." She said as she giggled even more.

Nora looked at him and gave him a small smile, "I love you too Al."
Al grabbed her hand "Well...What are we waiting for?"

Drago smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "Does meeting you count? Because that was pretty fun." He laughed.
Yuna rolled her eyes and smiled before taking a hand from her pocket and offering a handshake "Im Yuna Yelil"

shortyshot8 said:
Al grabbed her hand "Well...What are we waiting for?"
Nora chuckled before she teleported them to the park. Nanami was still giggling and watching the battle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, then...how do you feel about...Sea Food?''

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "Oh, I like seafood~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back