• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "I never said you agreed to anything~" she said with a chuckle "I just said you wouldn't do it, after all it would only start a tickle war"
Roland chuckled "maybe i'd like that, especially since i'm not ticklish." he said deviously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru continued driving*
''we'll probably go fishing tomorrow...i dont think we'll have enough time to get from our mansion to the pier..itll be night time when we get there''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh?" She looked over at him "Alright then..., what do you want to do instead then?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "maybe i'd like that, especially since i'm not ticklish." he said deviously.
"At all?" She asked with a small laugh "Well that would be a very one sided war then!" She said with a pout.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" She looked over at him "Alright then..., what do you want to do instead then?"

"At all?" She asked with a small laugh "Well that would be a very one sided war then!" She said with a pout.
''for now, we'll just buy the supplies, and probably go to a restaurant to eat dinner''

Nonalaka said:

Roland laughed "yes, yes it will be." he said smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''for now, we'll just buy the supplies, and probably go to a restaurant to eat dinner''

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty!" She said with smile before looking out the window.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "yes, yes it will be." he said smiling at her.
"Well that's just unfair, then i can't win" she pouted jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
Roland laughed "would you count it as a win if i kissed you senseless?" he asked jokingly

Lumina said:
Kanon looked at Axel for a moment before going and grabbing a blanket from the top of the couch, laying it over the sick goddess. Yumi was following close behind, making sure never to take an eye off Violetta, or at least for very small amounts of time. When the blanket was laid Violetta seemed to relax some, looking at least slightly less uncomfortable. Yumi seemed relieved at this, kneeling next to the goddess to continue helping with the fever. Kanon took a seat in a nearby armchair, exhaling tiredly. She had nearly exhausted herself without realizing it with trying to help Violetta. Stress always drained her energy more than anything, and it was her least favorite flaw about herself, considering she prided herself on her powers being so strong yet not draining in the slightest. She rested her head back, looking at Violetta, glad she could have done something to help, then looked at Axel, watching him clean his helmet.
Axel finished cleaning his helmet and looked up at Yumi. "Hey." He said with a slight smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stopped dancing and pouted, "Awww! Really?" She asked, a little sad before she remembered she had to be happy. To make everyone else happy, she had to be her usual energetic self. "Then I'll keep dancing! I like to dance!" She said happily.

Ulqui blinked and laughed, pulling away from her. "Then I guess I won't try, seeing as how it's not important."
Kite nodded. "Well, if you wanna find me... Just call Ollie, he'll come running." He said with a smile before he ran into a huge man. The huge man glared at him.

"Hey! Aren't you the champion of last years Duel Monsters tournament?" The man asked.

Kite nodded. "Yeah, so?" He asked.

The man smirked and pulled out strange disk. "I don't think your as strong as they say you are... So I'm challenging you to a duel." He said as it seemed to activate.

Kite got up and smiled at man. "Well if that's how you wanna play... Then I'm down for that!" He said before he got out his own disk, activating it.

"DUEL!" They both said at the same time.

Kite LP: 4000

Man LP: 4000

3200469075_1_123_odR9xBSU.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "would you count it as a win if i kissed you senseless?" he asked jokingly
Dakota smiled "I guess that would count as a win...." she laughed lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I guess that would count as a win...." she laughed lightly.
Roland smiled "not that you need to be reminded how that feels" he said teasingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "not that you need to be reminded how that feels" he said teasingly.
Dakota laughed lightly before the waiter arrived back with their order and left.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly before the waiter arrived back with their order and left.
Roland smiled as he took a bite of his sundae "Mmm, not bitter, but not to sweet, just right." he said looking at her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel finished cleaning his helmet and looked up at Yumi. "Hey." He said with a slight smile.

Kite nodded. "Well, if you wanna find me... Just call Ollie, he'll come running." He said with a smile before he ran into a huge man. The huge man glared at him.

"Hey! Aren't you the champion of last years Duel Monsters tournament?" The man asked.

Kite nodded. "Yeah, so?" He asked.

The man smirked and pulled out strange disk. "I don't think your as strong as they say you are... So I'm challenging you to a duel." He said as it seemed to activate.

Kite got up and smiled at man. "Well if that's how you wanna play... Then I'm down for that!" He said before he got out his own disk, activating it.

"DUEL!" They both said at the same time.

Kite LP: 4000

Man LP: 4000

3200469075_1_123_odR9xBSU.gif
Nanami looked between the two and blinked a few times before leaning forward. "What are those things?" She asked, curious look on her face as she glanced at the strange disks.

tumblr_n9tac2fUNq1slv5gyo2_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked between the two and blinked a few times before leaning forward. "What are those things?" She asked, curious look on her face as she glanced at the strange disks.
tumblr_n9tac2fUNq1slv5gyo2_500.gif
"They are called duel disks my dear friend! Now let's start our show with my dear friend Ollie! I summon Performpal Hip Hippo!" Kite said as he placed a card on the duel disk. A hippo in a top hat appeared. "HIPPOOOO!" It said.

Ollie's attack power: 800

Kite hopped on Ollie and ran off in a random direction. "With this, my turn ends!" He said before the man drew a card.

"What a lame first turn... Are you sure your the champion?" He laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he took a bite of his sundae "Mmm, not bitter, but not to sweet, just right." he said looking at her.
"See?, I told you the dessert here was good" she said with a smile.

((Okay :D ))

"They are called duel disks my dear friend! Now let's start our show with my dear friend Ollie! I summon Performpal Hip Hippo!" Kite said as he placed a card on the duel disk. A hippo in a top hat appeared. "HIPPOOOO!" It said.
Ollie's attack power: 800

Kite hopped on Ollie and ran off in a random direction. "With this, my turn ends!" He said before the man drew a card.

"What a lame first turn... Are you sure your the champion?" He laughed.
"Oh! Okay then!" Nana mi said before taking a seat on a nearby bench and watching. "Hiiipppooo!" She whispered and giggled quietly before she remained quiet for the rest of show.

Let's see...
Tyler: Still with Liara

Dark Tyler: At Yurika's dorm

Hiro: Courtyard

Oliver: Amusement park

Drago(New!): Front gates
((Hmm, I guess I'll send Yuna to Drago since she's walking to there anyways uvu))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! Okay then!" Nana mi said before taking a seat on a nearby bench and watching. "Hiiipppooo!" She whispered and giggled quietly before she remained quiet for the rest of show.
The man smirked and drew a card. "I activate the spell card Barbaric Feast LV5." He said as he slapped a card into play. "This card allows me to special summon up to 2 LV5 warrior monsters from my hand or graveyard." He said as a swamp battle guard and a lava battle guard came onto his side of the field. "I now release these 2 monsters to advanced summon Battleguard King!" He said as a large strange warrior appeared.

Attack power Battleguard King: 3000

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140406135616/yugioh/images/2/2a/BattleguardKing-JP-Anime-AV-NC.png

Nonalaka said:
((Hmm, I guess I'll send Yuna to Drago since she's walking to there anyways uvu))
(Alright, note that Drago is me xD )

Drago walked into the courtyard with a bored expression on his face. "Why does everything seem so dull..." He said.

The man smirked and drew a card. "I activate the spell card Barbaric Feast LV5." He said as he slapped a card into play. "This card allows me to special summon up to 2 LV5 warrior monsters from my hand or graveyard." He said as a swamp battle guard and a lava battle guard came onto his side of the field. "I now release these 2 monsters to advanced summon Battleguard King!" He said as a large strange warrior appeared.
Attack power Battleguard King: 3000

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140406135616/yugioh/images/2/2a/BattleguardKing-JP-Anime-AV-NC.png

(Alright, note that Drago is me xD )

Drago walked into the courtyard with a bored expression on his face. "Why does everything seem so dull..." He said.
Nanami looked at the beast, "He's scary looking." She whispered before looking back towards Kite. "I wonder if I can play...."she asked herself quietly.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!" She said with smile before looking out the window.

''so...what kind of restaurant you like going to?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at the beast, "He's scary looking." She whispered before looking back towards Kite. "I wonder if I can play...."she asked herself quietly.
The man laughed as he pointed at Kite's hippo running through the trees. "Battleguard King! Attack his Hip Hippo!" He said as the monster swung his club at Kite's monster.

"Not so fast! I picked up the action magic card: Evasion!" This allows me to negate the attack of one of my opponents monsters!" He said happily. "Hippo Roll!" He said as Ollie spiraled through the air, dodging Battleguard King's attack.

http://i.imgur.com/951rMnv.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back