• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"BAHHHH" Lexi yelps in surprise. "Im lost" she says getting pulled along with Kagura
They then appear in an area full of food trucks with food from different parts of the world "choose!" She says excitedly.

LunaCrosby said:
They then appear in an area full of food trucks with food from different parts of the world "choose!" She says excitedly.
"Chinese!" she says pointing to the food truck

Sam walked over with a taco in her hand. "Girl these tacos are the bomb, like I was hungry and shit so I left and then bam I found you guys here" she says taking a bite of her taco

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up for the floor, "Cows? I don't see what's great about...." She said quietly before seeing that Akira had turned to face her. She tilted her head as she stared at him before hearing him say the words I love you. She immediately blushed and whispered, "I love you too."
...♅Akira smiled lightly for a second almost as if he heard her. He went silent for the remainder of his sleep♅...

LunaCrosby said:
Mayyflower said:
Sam walked over with a taco in her hand. "Girl these tacos are the bomb, like I was hungry and shit so I left and then bam I found you guys here" she says taking a bite of her taco
Black looks at the girls and says I'd love to eat some food,Can i have some?

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at the girls and says I'd love to eat some food,Can i have some?
Lexi looked over at Black and pointed. "Yea theres food trucks everywhere" she says pointing over at all the food trucks around

Mayyflower said:
Kagura nodded "yep I know" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "yep I know" she says.
Sam did her happy dance. "Im in love all over again" she giggles

"Lets go get some food" she says happily as she dragged Sam and Kagura to a food truck

Mayyflower said:
Sam did her happy dance. "Im in love all over again" she giggles
"Lets go get some food" she says happily as she dragged Sam and Kagura to a food truck
"So Sam.. what was that about me being boring?" She smirked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira smiled lightly for a second almost as if he heard her. He went silent for the remainder of his sleep♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stood up from her chair and smiled a little as she picked up her cleaning supplies and quietly left the room. It looked like he wasn't going to talk in his sleep anymore, so she though it would be best to finishing cleaning the rest of the house. Asuka left her bedroom door open slightly before moving on to the next room and working to clean it, then the rest of the upstairs area.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Who do you have i'm making my character Black go to the strip club)
((W-Wha? I don't think either of my characters would be seen in such a place unless tricked somehow... Anyways, I have Ilaani and Yuna)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Thats why i'm a messed up person,Yuna )
((Alright then...hmm, I guess this start will have to do))

Yuna had just finished having a cup of coffee and was on her way home, pulling on a jacket she left the café as she made her way down the street to go home.

Nonalaka said:
((Alright then...hmm, I guess this start will have to do))
Yuna had just finished having a cup of coffee and was on her way home, pulling on a jacket she left the café as she made her way down the street to go home.
Black comes infront of her and says Hi! In a bored and lazy tone

Nonalaka said:
Rini frowned "Oh...right..." There was a moment of silence before Kenai turned to Rini "Give me your necklace Rini" he said, holding out his hand. Rini nodded and took it off, giving it to Kenai. Kenai then closed his eyes as he muttered some kind of spell before giving the necklace to James "Put that on her, she'll be a small kitten, no one will question a thing." He explained as he stepped back.

Amara nodded "alright!" She said excitedly as she rocked back and forth on her heels.
*Natsuru then opened the door so they could get out of the room*

Mayyflower said:
(You mother effer xD Night)
Amaya let out a soft moan before she slid her tongue into his mouth
Ayen wrapped and danced his tongue around hers as he pressed his hand against the back of her head.

(morning)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black comes infront of her and says Hi! In a bored and lazy tone
Yuna blinked a few times as she looked at the boy in front of her "Hey..there?" She said as she tried to recognise him but couldn't.

((Sorry I kinda passed out o-o))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "i manly use it while pulling all nighters, whether it be making something, or playing games." he chuckled.
@Nonalaka forget something?)

VapidHopefulHerculesbeetle.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then opened the door so they could get out of the room*

[/QUOTE]
Amara spun on her heel and left the room happily as she waited on natsuru.

Nonalaka said:
Amara spun on her heel and left the room happily as she waited on natsuru.
*Natsuru followed Amara as he then went to the front door and opened it for Amara and smiled*

''we'll take my car''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back