• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira squirmed lightly and moaned as Asuka yelled. He rolled over and spoke, his voice being deeper and more serious than lazy. He was still sleeping♅...

“ Oh.. I am the king of all..
vegetables.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Okay what?" Asuka said out loud, now more confused then ever. She had finished cleaning her room and was now sat in a chair, just watching Akira to see if he said anything else that was odd or out of the ordinary. "How can you be the king of vegetables? Does that even work? Is that possible because now I wanna know." She said to herself as she looked away from him and towards the floor, deep in thought.

shortyshot8 said:
Al felt as if his heart sunk before he looked away "I see....."
"I'm sorry, it just happened so suddenly and you weren't here. I had her by myself." Nora said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al felt as if his heart sunk before he looked away "I see....."
WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked down at herself before cursing under her breath. She slowly moved away from him and grabbed a pillow off of the couch, "Yeah about that.... Nanami is here. Our child was born."
(Maybe My character Black could be Nanami's babysitter)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay what?" Asuka said out loud, now more confused then ever. She had finished cleaning her room and was now sat in a chair, just watching Akira to see if he said anything else that was odd or out of the ordinary. "How can you be the king of vegetables? Does that even work? Is that possible because now I wanna know." She said to herself as she looked away from him and towards the floor, deep in thought.

"I'm sorry, it just happened so suddenly and you weren't here. I had her by myself." Nora said quietly.
Al frowned "Don't be..........It was my fault"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira](((
mind-blown.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
(( You made Nanami sad....for shame

tumblr_nbzlsqSUbC1qbb4ago1_500.gif
))

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira continued to sleep as he suddenly spoke♅...

I like cows..

...♅Akira continued to sleep as rolled onto his side, his face facing Asuka. He had a faint smile as he spoke quietly, his sleep talking finally stopping♅...

I love you..

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Maybe My character Black could be Nanami's babysitter)
(( Nanami is already with Kite at the park, so she's either be with him, Nora, Al, Snow, and/or Roman once someone decides to tell them about the mansion xD Which has not happened yet ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head, "No...I could have called you or something, but I didn't."
Al looked at her "I was in Oblivion....I don't think I get reception there"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...well then nevermind then. Why were you there?" Nora asked curiously.
Al frowned "Don't worry about it.....The more important thing is where is our child?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well..I am a girl with a cute boyfriend so its natural" she smirked.
Lexi nodded "funny" she says. "Lets not talk about the other kind" she says smiling "Lets go out to eat" she says "Im starving" she says rubbing her stomach

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to sleep as he suddenly spoke♅...
I like cows..

...♅Akira continued to sleep as rolled onto his side, his face facing Asuka. He had a faint smile as he spoke quietly, his sleep talking finally stopping♅...

I love you..

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up for the floor, "Cows? I don't see what's great about...." She said quietly before seeing that Akira had turned to face her. She tilted her head as she stared at him before hearing him say the words I love you. She immediately blushed and whispered, "I love you too."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded "funny" she says. "Lets not talk about the other kind" she says smiling "Lets go out to eat" she says "Im starving" she says rubbing her stomach
"We literally just ate" she says with a confused look.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Don't worry about it.....The more important thing is where is our child?"
"Well fine then, don't tell me." Nora grumbled as she crossed her arms and looked away from him. "She's at the park with Nigou." She said as a screen appeared next to her, showing Nanami happily dancing with Kite and his friends while Nigou happily barked and ran around.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well fine then, don't tell me." Nora grumbled as she crossed her arms and looked away from him. "She's at the park with Nigou." She said as a screen appeared next to her, showing Nanami happily dancing with Kite and his friends while Nigou happily barked and ran around.
Al nodded "I hate this...."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirked. "Im a big girl stuck in a little girls body" she says smiling
Kagura then smiled brightly and grabbed lexis arm, bursting our of the house and to the park "food truck day!" She yells happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura then smiled brightly and grabbed lexis arm, bursting our of the house and to the park "food truck day!" She yells happily.
"BAHHHH" Lexi yelps in surprise. "Im lost" she says getting pulled along with Kagura

Black stood up from the bench and sighed Its like a curse,people just disappear out of nowhere Black then walked away going towards his house

@Anyone please.......I'm bored please!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back