• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok Lexi we get it foe the billionth time. And I can't just get over a fear in the blink of an eye"she says.
"Okay fine lets go somewhere else then" she sighed

Sam hummed at the thought. "What did we used to do when we were little?" she asks

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Well bro...Here we are" He said happily as they stood infront of the roller coaster Marcus rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah"
@LunaCrosby @Mayyflower (I HAD TO xD )
(Jokes on you their not gonna go there)

LunaCrosby said:
(A FLY WONT GET OFF MY DAMN FOOD LIKE WTF ITS MINE)
(( Nah girl, it's hungry. It's gonna steal your shit then shit on your food >_> So don't eat it....<_< None of it ))

Mayyflower said:
Sam hummed at the thought. "What did we used to do when we were little?" she asks

(You love to ruin my fun)

Mayyflower said:

(( BUUUUUURRRRRNNN! ))

Mayyflower said:

"But it might help me get over the fear" she mumbled quietly in thought.

...♅Akira slowly began walking over to the building Broly lay in, the debris still falling from the second floor and roof top. He spoke, his smirk vanishing and a more serious, deeper tone filling his voice♅...

“ You're boring me, I guess it's time to end this.. ”

goku_gt003.jpg

...┼Broly slowly staggered to his feet and spoke as he took a step back┼...

“ W-what?! ”

Kezb78.gif

...♅Akira cupped hands and drew them to his side, soon concentrating his power into a single point between his cupped hands. He spoke as a red ball began forming♅...

“ Times ten.. Kame.. hame.. ha! ”

latest

...He then thrust his hands forward, shooting out a streaming, powerful beam of power. When it impacted Broly, his screams of agony echoed throughout the destroyed city. Broly's body was soon annihilated into nothingness♅...

KdYnDk.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nora left and is with Nanami, her child. Ruby....ruby just went back to someone's house cause she was tired ))
(You have any other characters left i'm gonna make black go to the strip club)

shortyshot8 said:
(You love to ruin my fun)
(*facepalms* Actually kagura is afraid of heights, im not ruining anything)

LunaCrosby said:
"But it might help me get over the fear" she mumbled quietly in thought.
"Lets go Exercise!" she says happily

Sam stopped what she was doing and looked over at Lexi and they both started laughing. "Me? Exercise? Oh girl" she says laughing

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(You have any other characters left i'm gonna make black go to the strip club)
(( I do, but none of them would go to the strip club. There either busy or to innocent ))

Mayyflower said:
(*facepalms* Actually kagura is afraid of heights, im not ruining anything)

"Lets go Exercise!" she says happily

Sam stopped what she was doing and looked over at Lexi and they both started laughing. "Me? Exercise? Oh girl" she says laughing
"Ok.. you two find our where were going and I'm going onto the balcony for some fresh air" she says and walks across the room, opening a set of doors and closing them behind her.

...?Akira's form soon returned to normal, struggling to keep his eyes open due to fatigue. He vanished, accidentally teleporting to Asuka's bedroom and landing on her bed, back first. He quickly fell asleep due to the soft nature of her mattress?...

tumblr_m5djvkn2Ni1qiqegzo1_500_zpsqfduijnr.gif

----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok.. you two find our where were going and I'm going onto the balcony for some fresh air" she says and walks across the room, opening a set of doors and closing them behind her.
Lexi rolled her eyes. "Kagura your so boring" she says to herself

Sam sighed. "Lets go shopping, yes?" she says. "Or lets go be kids and go into the woods and explore" she says.

Lexi sighed. "That sounds fun." she sighed. "Actually no, Kagura what do you want to do, other than being alone.... or Being with eh # 1 and eh # 2" she asks as she walks to the balcony

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Asuka was busy cleaning her house, starting with the downstairs area. She soon finished and smiled happily as everything shined and sparkled, "Alright, now time for the upstairs." She said, letting out a sigh as she picked up her cleaning supplies and went up the stairs. She hadn't cleaned her house in a while and she thought today would be the perfect day, seeing as how Nyx was doing something by herself and Yutika had left again to go on another mission. Asuka decided that she would do her room first, seeing as how she slept there (obviously) and it needed to be cleaned because it was getting dirty and dusty. Opening up her bedroom door, she blinked in surprise to see Akira sleeping on her bed. "How..." She said quietly, wondering how and when he got in here. With a single shrug of her shoulder, she quietly crept into the room and set her cleaning supplies on the dresser before she went to work.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi rolled her eyes. "Kagura your so boring" she says to herself
Sam sighed. "Lets go shopping, yes?" she says. "Or lets go be kids and go into the woods and explore" she says.

Lexi sighed. "That sounds fun." she sighed. "Actually no, Kagura what do you want to do, other than being alone.... or Being with eh # 1 and eh # 2" she asks as she walks to the balcony
"How about the first decision and the amusement park so I don't have to make a decision?" She suggests.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka was busy cleaning her house, starting with the downstairs area. She soon finished and smiled happily as everything shined and sparkled, "Alright, now time for the upstairs." She said, letting out a sigh as she picked up her cleaning supplies and went up the stairs. She hadn't cleaned her house in a while and she thought today would be the perfect day, seeing as how Nyx was doing something by herself and Yutika had left again to go on another mission. Asuka decided that she would do her room first, seeing as how she slept there (obviously) and it needed to be cleaned because it was getting dirty and dusty. Opening up her bedroom door, she blinked in surprise to see Akira sleeping on her bed. "How..." She said quietly, wondering how and when he got in here. With a single shrug of her shoulder, she quietly crept into the room and set her cleaning supplies on the dresser before she went to work.
...♅Akira remained sleeping as Asuka began cleaning. He spoke out loud in a lazy tone as he slept, squirming slightly♅...

No Asuka-chan... we can't do it here..

...♅Akira continued squirming before finishing his sentence♅...

It's better we eat in the kitchen.. everything always tastes better in a kitchen..

LunaCrosby said:
"How about the first decision and the amusement park so I don't have to make a decision?" She suggests.
Lexi shook her head. "Your afraid of heights remember" she says. "Were gonna first go get coffee, then where gonna go bowling, then to the water park, and we will go from there" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira remained sleeping as Asuka began cleaning. He spoke out loud in a lazy tone as he slept, squirming slightly♅...

It's better we eat in the kitchen.. everything always tastes better in a kitchen..

[/QUOTE]
(I read this....I died after)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shook her head. "Your afraid of heights remember" she says. "Were gonna first go get coffee, then where gonna go bowling, then to the water park, and we will go from there" she says
(*Rolls eyes* So much for not trying to ruin my fun)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka had a puzzled look on her face as she heard Akira talk in his sleep, "Can't do what where?" She whispered to herself as she cleaned her mirrors. "Eat? I'm so confused now....what's he even dreaming about...?" She asked quietly as her eyes trailed over to him, staying there for a few minutes while she had a concentrated look on her face. "Strange...." She said before returning her gaze to mirrors and began to clean them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back