• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura crossed her arms "I can change him" she pouted childishly.
Sam frowned. "I know he is my husbands brother, but he likes girls way to easily he says he will change but he ends up cheating every time, I'm saying this because I don't want you to hurt" she says. "Don't become a mitsu" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam frowned. "I know he is my husbands brother, but he likes girls way to easily he says he will change but he ends up cheating every time, I'm saying this because I don't want you to hurt" she says. "Don't become a mitsu" she says softly
(GAH!!! I want to do something with William right now SOOOO badly)

Mayyflower said:
"Don't utter that name... it makes me really angry" she said and huffed "people can change and I know he can... I believe in him and that's all that matters" she says "and don't compare me to her. At.all".

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't utter that name... it makes me really angry" she said and huffed "people can change and I know he can... I believe in him and that's all that matters" she says "and don't compare me to her. At.all".
(The one person who believes in him....So sweet)

LunaCrosby said:
Sam bit her knuckle. "Yeaaaaa, okay" she says

Lexi shook her head. "This is all so true, but oh my lord can we go?!" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
(( But Mitsu also tried to change Will so he wouldn't cheat...that didn't end up so well for her cause she got cheated on a billion and one times ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( But Mitsu also tried to change Will so he wouldn't cheat...that didn't end up so well for her cause she got cheated on a billion and one times ))
(And yet she kept going back to him, just like poor kagura will)

LunaCrosby said:
"The amusement park? The heights scare me" she shrugged.
"Get over it" she says crossing her arms. "No boys, I'm tired of boys" she says rolling her eyes. "If I see one of the boys there, their getting there ass kicked" she says seriously

"Amen sista" she says. "Hey what if I went in a swim suit" she asks laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( We must save Kagura! That is the only way! ))
(Kagura "believes" in him)

Mayyflower said:
Levi grabbed his hands after she buckled up. "I'm so ready" she says smiling

Sam started eating and so did Lexi as Ava left
Alastair chuckled as he soon buckled himself in and the ride started. "Just don't squeeze my hand so hard I can't feel it." He joked as it went up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled as he soon buckled himself in and the ride started. "Just don't squeeze my hand so hard I can't feel it." He joked as it went up.
Levi let go to hold on to the seat as she screamed like the other people on the ride.

Mayyflower said:
"Get over it" she says crossing her arms. "No boys, I'm tired of boys" she says rolling her eyes. "If I see one of the boys there, their getting there ass kicked" she says seriously
"Amen sista" she says. "Hey what if I went in a swim suit" she asks laughing.

(Kagura "believes" in him)
"Ok Lexi we get it foe the billionth time. And I can't just get over a fear in the blink of an eye"she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back