• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Why must you hate me Senpai? ;- ;)
(I dont hate you, I just dont like william, plus Sam, lexi and kagura, they are bestfriends, their lives have been all about boys so im trying to get them all away from them so they could have one day without stress... ya know? )

Mayyflower said:
(I dont hate you, I just dont like william, plus Sam, lexi and kagura, they are bestfriends, their lives have been all about boys so im trying to get them all away from them so they could have one day without stress... ya know? )
(Boys aren't just stress *Crosses arms pouting*)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka had a puzzled look on her face as she heard Akira talk in his sleep, "Can't do what where?" She whispered to herself as she cleaned her mirrors. "Eat? I'm so confused now....what's he even dreaming about...?" She asked quietly as her eyes trailed over to him, staying there for a few minutes while she had a concentrated look on her face. "Strange...." She said before returning her gaze to mirrors and began to clean them again.
...♅Akira continued sleeping, soon talking once more as a faint smile appeared on his face♅...

Oh, hey mister cow.. this is Asuka, my wife.. No, I'm not a vegetable...

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shook her head. "Your afraid of heights remember" she says. "Were gonna first go get coffee, then where gonna go bowling, then to the water park, and we will go from there" she says
"I'm never getting alone time...am I?" She muttered and came inside.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm never getting alone time...am I?" She muttered and came inside.
Sam rolled her eyes. "Kagura stop complaining" she says. "Nobody ever gets alone time anymore" she huffs before dissapear ing to the coffee shop.

Lexi sat on the rail on the balcony. "Why did I become friends with them again?" She asks herself in thought

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued sleeping, soon talking once more as a faint smile appeared on his face♅...

Oh, hey mister cow.. this is Asuka, my wife.. No, I'm not a vegetable...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened as she heard him say wife before she yelled out, "Wife?! What?!" She quickly slapped a hand over her mouth before she resumed cleaning. What kind of dreams is he having?! First we aren't suppose to do something somewhere, then it's something about eating, now there's a cow and I guess he introduced me as his wife to the cow....and either the cow is trying to eat him or it asked if he was a vegetable...what? She thought, keeping her hand over her mouth as she quickly tried to finish cleaning her room.

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "Nah...I'm fine..." He said before yawning
"You sure? You seem tired and...something else I can't put my finger on." Nora said as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You sure? You seem tired and...something else I can't put my finger on." Nora said as she looked at him.
Al chuckled "I'm fine" He said before looking at her stomach "E-Eh? Did your stomach get smaller?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened as she heard him say wife before she yelled out, "Wife?! What?!" She quickly slapped a hand over her mouth before she resumed cleaning. What kind of dreams is he having?! First we aren't suppose to do something somewhere, the. it's something about eating, now there's a cow and I guess he introduced me as his wife to the cow....and either the cow is trying to eat him or it asked if he was a vegetable...what? She thought, keeping her hand over her mouth as she quickly tried to finish cleaning her room.
...♅Akira squirmed lightly and moaned as Asuka yelled. He rolled over and spoke, his voice being deeper and more serious than lazy. He was still sleeping♅...

“ Oh.. I am the king of all..
vegetables.. ”

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm* Not what I meant)
(Okay .-. Anyways, if you want the boys to interact with the girls then go ahead, Sam warped away so its just lexi and kagura)

Mayyflower said:
Sam rolled her eyes. "Kagura stop complaining" she says. "Nobody ever gets alone time anymore" she huffs before dissapear ing to the coffee shop.
Lexi sat on the rail on the balcony. "Why did I become friends with them again?" She asks herself in thought
"Because were fabulous" she says jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "I'm fine" He said before looking at her stomach "E-Eh? Did your stomach get smaller?"
Nora looked down at herself before cursing under her breath. She slowly moved away from him and grabbed a pillow off of the couch, "Yeah about that.... Nanami is here. Our child was born."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked down at herself before cursing under her breath. She slowly moved away from him and grabbed a pillow off of the couch, "Yeah about that.... Nanami is here. Our child was born."
Al felt as if his heart sunk before he looked away "I see....."

WeirdPrincess said:
(((

mind-blown.gif
)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back