• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Then yeah! Let's go!" She said happily.
''haha, alright. but first we need to do some shopping. cuz we need to buy the fishing poles, a bucket to put the fish in, and bait...''

do i owe any posts?)))

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Lumina

@Anyone else

Mayyflower said:
Sam grunted. "Shout again and Im going to shove your head up Allens ass" she says jokingly
"If you can find him that is" she smirked "anyways looks like our sleep over is over so what's everyone's plans" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you can find him that is" she smirked "anyways looks like our sleep over is over so what's everyone's plans" she says.
Sam groaned holding her head. "I'm so hungry" she says as her stomach growled

Lexi shrugged. "I'm not going home, there's nothing to do" she says. "How long have you gone without eating sam?" She asks

Sam held up two fingers

Mayyflower said:
Sam groaned holding her head. "I'm so hungry" she says as her stomach growled
Lexi shrugged. "I'm not going home, there's nothing to do" she says. "How long have you gone without eating sam?" She asks

Sam held up two fingers
"Then I'm going to get Marcus, you'll die if you don't feed" she says and brushes her hair.

LunaCrosby said:
"Then I'm going to get Marcus, you'll die if you don't feed" she says and brushes her hair.
Sam shook her head. "I don't feel like it my head is throbbing, I want human food it will slow the process until ya know" she says

Lexi sighed. "Kagura don't get involved with them. Sam is a very stubborn person, she will make it" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "I don't feel like it my head is throbbing, I want human food it will slow the process until ya know" she says
Lexi sighed. "Kagura don't get involved with them. Sam is a very stubborn person, she will make it" she says.
"Whatever. But if I hear her stomache again I'm getting him" she says and presses the buzzer "Ava, Sam needs food Asap" she says and let's go, slipping on her boots and putting her katana in place.

LunaCrosby said:
"Whatever. But if I hear her stomache again I'm getting him" she says and presses the buzzer "Ava, Sam needs food Asap" she says and let's go, slipping on her boots and putting her katana in place.
Ava came in with three plates of food. "Here you go miss" she says

Mayyflower said:
(Sowwie)
Amaya rolled her eyes before grabbing his arms and wrapping them around her, still kissing him

Levi smirked. "Pfft Ill be fine, I have you to hold onto" she says smiling

(Yas)
Alastair chuckled as he walked his normal pace to the ride. "Alright then, if you're so sure." He said as he set her down next to the seats of the ride.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled as he walked his normal pace to the ride. "Alright then, if you're so sure." He said as he set her down next to the seats of the ride.
Levi grabbed his hands after she buckled up. "I'm so ready" she says smiling

LunaCrosby said:
"Thank you Ava" she says and grabs her plate, sitting on her bed and eating.
Sam started eating and so did Lexi as Ava left

Mayyflower said:
Levi grabbed his hands after she buckled up. "I'm so ready" she says smiling

Sam started eating and so did Lexi as Ava left
Kagura finished and stood up "in a bit I'm going to the park to relax" she says as she walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura finished and stood up "in a bit I'm going to the park to relax" she says as she walks into the bathroom to take a shower.
Sam shook her head. "No your not, we're gonna have time together cause ever since we came here it's been all about boys, no girl time" she says crossing her arms

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "No your not, we're gonna have time together cause ever since we came here it's been all about boys, no girl time" she says crossing her arms
Kagura sighed and finished up, getting re dressed and coming out "I can't help it if men are naturally drawn to me.. I mean... I am beautiful" she says jokingly and brushed her hair.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed and finished up, getting re dressed and coming out "I can't help it if men are naturally drawn to me.. I mean... I am beautiful" she says jokingly and brushed her hair.
Sam patted her head. "The only one who claims to be "drawn" to you is William...." She says kissing the back of her head. "It's okay my dear" she says as Lexi laughs

"Oh boy, I feel bad for you. Thissss much" she says pinching the air "but you are beautiful"

Mayyflower said:
Sam patted her head. "The only one who claims to be drawn to you is William...." She says kissing the back of her head. "It's okay my dear" she says as Lexi laughs
"Oh boy, I feel bad for you. Thissss much" she says pinching the air
"You guys are just jelouse that I'm the only one without a kid running around and driving me insane" she smirks "though my dad would kill me if that ever happened so I better pray it doesn't." She huffs.

LunaCrosby said:
"You guys are just jelouse that I'm the only one without a kid running around and driving me insane" she smirks "though my dad would kill me if that ever happened so I better pray it doesn't." She huffs.
Sam laughed. "At least our men are loyal, William is a sweet guy but come on" she says shrugging. "I'm not jealous of nothing" she says putting her hair in a bun

"True, but uncalled for" Lexi says braiding her hair. "Wanna go to the amusement park?" She asks. "No boys" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam laughed. "At least our men are loyal, William is a sweet guy but come on" she says shrugging. "I'm not jealous of nothing" she says putting her hair in a bun
"True, but uncalled for" Lexi says braiding her hair. "Wanna go to the amusement park?" She asks. "No boys" she says
Kagura crossed her arms "I can change him" she pouted childishly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura crossed her arms "I can change him" she pouted childishly.

(( That's what the last one said, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the OTHER one before that! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back