• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
@Nonalaka forget something?)
((I must have fallen asleep before replying ;-; sorry))

"Ah, I see, I don't really sleep much, unless I'm super comfortable" she chuckled "So all nighters aren't that difficult for me" she explained with a nod "I used to get in trouble with my dad and my brother for not getting enough sleep"

((That image wont load for me)

Nonalaka said:
((I must have fallen asleep before replying ;-; sorry))
"Ah, I see, I don't really sleep much, unless I'm super comfortable" she chuckled "So all nighters aren't that difficult for me" she explained with a nod "I used to get in trouble with my dad and my brother for not getting enough sleep"

((That image wont load for me)
Roland chuckled "well, i tend to sleep like a log" he said rubbing the back of his head.

(just please check, i know the alerts are a bit iffy)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru followed Amara as he then went to the front door and opened it for Amara and smiled*
''we'll take my car''

[/QUOTE]
"Okay!' She chimed as she skipped over to the car and hopped in.

Nonalaka said:
"Okay!' She chimed as she skipped over to the car and hopped in.
*Natsuru got in the car as well and started it. He then started to drive to the store so they can get the supplies they need*

''me and Natsumi used to go fishing. but then we lost all our fishing equipment when our boat sunk....but we're not gonna fish on a boat, more on a pier''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, i tend to sleep like a log" he said rubbing the back of his head.
(just please check, i know the alerts are a bit iffy)
((Ooops I looked back and I did get an alert for that ;-; I was sleeping when I got it though... now I feel guilty for not seeing it at first ;0;))

Dakota chuckled "So that's why you got thrown off the cliff...has anyone drawn on your face before? People tend to prank heavy sleepers..." she said as she looked over at him.

Nonalaka said:
((Ooops I looked back and I did get an alert for that ;-; I was sleeping when I got it though... now I feel guilty for not seeing it at first ;0;))
Dakota chuckled "So that's why you got thrown off the cliff...has anyone drawn on your face before? People tend to prank heavy sleepers..." she said as she looked over at him.
Roland chuckled nervously "a few times......" he said looking off to the side.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru got in the car as well and started it. He then started to drive to the store so they can get the supplies they need*
''me and Natsumi used to go fishing. but then we lost all our fishing equipment when our boat sunk....but we're not gonna fish on a boat, more on a pier''

[/QUOTE]
"Ooh, I see" she nodded her head before looking at him "Say, when your boat sank...is that when you two got cursed?" She asked

Nonalaka said:
"Ooh, I see" she nodded her head before looking at him "Say, when your boat sank...is that when you two got cursed?" She asked

lawl. and il be making a new character (one of these days i need to stop making girl characters...(i think im into yuri a lot...oh well. *considers self bi anyway*)

''i....guess so''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled nervously "a few times......" he said looking off to the side.
Dakota giggled "I hope it wasn't permanent marker....people said I was no fun because I wake up as soon as they approached me, so I've never been drawn on luckily" she smiled a bit "Don't worry I won't draw on you when you sleep" she said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "I hope it wasn't permanent marker....people said I was no fun because I wake up as soon as they approached me, so I've never been drawn on luckily" she smiled a bit "Don't worry I won't draw on you when you sleep" she said with a chuckle.
Roland sighed "so what you're saying is that, in order to do anything to you, you'll have to be sleeping next to me..." he said playfully.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lawl. and il be making a new character (one of these days i need to stop making girl characters...(i think im into yuri a lot...oh well. *considers self bi anyway*)
''i....guess so''

[/QUOTE]
(Well I'm not into that but I do have a lot of female characters... I have one male character since the other got killed off so xD oh well))

"You guess so?" She tilted her head "You told me that it happened when you almost drowned...did you almost drown more that once?"

Nonalaka said:
(Well I'm not into that but I do have a lot of female characters... I have one male character since the other got killed off so xD oh well))
"You guess so?" She tilted her head "You told me that it happened when you almost drowned...did you almost drown more that once?"
''n-no...but i...well...yeah thats pretty much where we were cursed''

*He said with a slight chuckle*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "so what you're saying is that, in order to do anything to you, you'll have to be sleeping next to me..." he said playfully.
"E-Eh?" She looked at him and blinked a few times, "I-I mean...I suppose *Ahem* I didn't actually say that but uhm, it would make the most sense of course...." she said as she let out a chuckle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no...but i...well...yeah thats pretty much where we were cursed''
*He said with a slight chuckle*

[/QUOTE]
"Why didn't you want to directly admit it?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" She looked at him and blinked a few times, "I-I mean...I suppose *Ahem* I didn't actually say that but uhm, it would make the most sense of course...." she said as she let out a chuckle.

"Why didn't you want to directly admit it?" She asked curiously.
''i dunno...i feel like there was something else that had to be added...'' (Btw what do you think of my new character Kumiko? >w<)

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked a few times as she looked at the boy in front of her "Hey..there?" She said as she tried to recognise him but couldn't.
((Sorry I kinda passed out o-o))
Black looked around and walked away from her going towards the strip club

(Anyone free)

Nonalaka said:
Roland laughed "maybe one of these mornings i'll tickle you awake." he said teasingly.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked around and walked away from her going towards the strip club

(Anyone free)
''maybe...but im waiting for someone to accept me...'')))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#a64dff]''maybe...but im waiting for someone to accept me...'')))[/COLOR][COLOR=#a64dff] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.taringa.net/unicoenelmundo/mi/bFLGu said:
DB9.gif
[/URL]
(Is that one of your characters?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...i feel like there was something else that had to be added...'' (Btw what do you think of my new character Kumiko? >w<)

[/QUOTE]
((She seems cool :D ))

"Something else that had to be added....?" She furrowed her brow in thought "what do you mean?"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Is that one of your characters?)
yeah. i just made her 5 minutes ago)))

Nonalaka said:
((She seems cool :D ))
"Something else that had to be added....?" She furrowed her brow in thought "what do you mean?"
''well of course someone or something had to make the boat sink and also place the curse''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "maybe one of these mornings i'll tickle you awake." he said teasingly.
Dakota giggled "You wouldn't dare"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yeah. i just made her 5 minutes ago)))

''well of course someone or something had to make the boat sink and also place the curse''

[/QUOTE]
"Have you ever been close to finding out?, I mean...they are pretty benign curses, to be honest they sound like ones my sister would place but im pretty sure wasn't her, shed have no reason to...so...I'm not sure what kind of being would do that.."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "You wouldn't dare"

"Have you ever been close to finding out?, I mean...they are pretty benign curses, to be honest they sound like ones my sister would place but im pretty sure wasn't her, shed have no reason to...so...I'm not sure what kind of being would do that.."
''ah~ oh well...thats the pass anyway...''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland raised an eyebrow "oh? when did i ever agree to that?" he asked innocently.
Dakota tilted her head "I never said you agreed to anything~" she said with a chuckle "I just said you wouldn't do it, after all it would only start a tickle war"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah~ oh well...thats the pass anyway...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "Ah, yes I suppose~"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "I never said you agreed to anything~" she said with a chuckle "I just said you wouldn't do it, after all it would only start a tickle war"

Amara nodded "Ah, yes I suppose~"
*Natsuru continued driving*

''we'll probably go fishing tomorrow...i dont think we'll have enough time to get from our mansion to the pier..itll be night time when we get there''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back