• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Drago scratches his head. "I guess your right. Maybe if I hang out with you I'll get my memories back." He said with a small laugh.

Axel sighed. "It's fine... I'd rather not talk about it yet." He said.
Kanon nodded, understanding completely. She hated having to talk about her mom, even though many years had past since then and she was way too young to remember. Maybe that's why she hated it so much, was because she was angry that she never got any time with her. Though, she figured it would hit her brother hardest. Yumi knew even less about her so she got attached to only their dad, but her brother had been with mom the longest. She felt she didn't really have a right to be all that upset.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring up something bad..." Yumi apologized, flustering over her words.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheBigBladeWolf said:
Well can you atleast come with me so you can pay? Kiri said crossing his arms
"I'm paying just this once, after that I suggest you get a job." Ayame said standing up. She then dusted herself off and looked at Kiri, "Lead the way."

Roman said:
"I'm paying just this once, after that I suggest you get a job." Ayame said standing up. She then dusted herself off and looked at Kiri, "Lead the way."
Kiri walked beside her and walked towards the Ramen place,Kiri opened the door and was hit by something that sent him into the wall

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri walked beside her and walked towards the Ramen place,Kiri opened the door and was hit by something that sent him into the wall
Ayame blinked and looked down at Kiri. She kneeled down and waved a hand over his face, "You alive?"

Anyone around? I have free characters:

Roman - In town going to a bar

(( Free ))

Taylor - Sitting in the park

(( Free ))

Kaz - Courtyard

(( Free ))

Takeshi - School gates searching

(( Free ))

Hayate - At a ball with Thana

(( @TheRebelliousDragon ))

Ramona - I believe she is with Lana

((
@Daniel reaver ))

Reiji - Still frozen

((
@Himeragi Seiker ))

Roman said:
Ayame blinked and looked down at Kiri. She kneeled down and waved a hand over his face, "You alive?"
Kiri then pointed at the person behind her before he passed out

A man in a coat stepped out of the ramen shop and said Kiri?Is that you?Oh sorry i didn't see you ,Sorry The man showed his face more and it was Black

Roman said:

Anyone around? I have free characters:

Roman - In town going to a bar

(( Free ))

Taylor - Sitting in the park

(( Free ))

Kaz - Courtyard

(( Free ))

Takeshi - School gates searching

(( Free ))

Hayate - At a ball with Thana

(( @TheRebelliousDragon ))

Ramona - I believe she is with Lana

((
@Daniel reaver ))

Reiji - Still frozen

((
@Himeragi Seiker ))
((I'm around, if you wanna continue with Han x Celia xD ))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri then pointed at the person behind her before he passed out
A man in a coat stepped out of the ramen shop and said Kiri?Is that you?Oh sorry i didn't see you ,Sorry The man showed his face more and it was Black
Ayame raised a brow before turning to Black, "Hm? Hello... You knocked out Kiri...."

((I'm around, if you wanna continue with Han x Celia xD ))
(( I thought you were playing, Elsworld xD and yeah we can continue ))

Roman said:
Minako blinked, "Shopping? Is that what mommies do? If so, can I go?! Kaz said I couldn't go along on shopping trips when I was fairy."
Yoshino giggled at Minako, "Sure we can go shopping. I don't particularly do that, but I'm positive that other mommies do."

Roman said:
Ayame raised a brow before turning to Black, "Hm? Hello... You knocked out Kiri...."

((Gave my bro a turn on the computer xD , you post first?))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino giggled at Minako, "Sure we can go shopping. I don't particularly do that, but I'm positive that other mommies do."
"Yay!" Minako said happily. She then thought for a quick moment, tilting her head, she spoke, "What are we gonna go buy though?"

Roman said:

Black rubbed the back of his head and said Oh i kinda meant to do that,Because he is burglar and stole a really expensive ramen bowl!Sorry,Kiri i'm doing this because I'm getting paid Black then looked at Ayame and grabbed her neck and threw her away

((Gave my bro a turn on the computer xD , you post first?))
(( xD Yeah, I'll post ))

Han whistled as he walked through the room, cleaning up, something he rarely did. "Hmm... Celia?" He called.

Roman said:
(( xD Yeah, I'll post ))
Han whistled as he walked through the room, cleaning up, something he rarely did. "Hmm... Celia?" He called.
Celia looked up from the bed, which she was sitting on. "Hmm?" She asked. "Yes Han-San?"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black rubbed the back of his head and said Oh i kinda meant to do that,Because he is burglar and stole a really expensive ramen bowl!Sorry,Kiri i'm doing this because I'm getting paid Black then looked at Ayame and grabbed her neck and threw her away
Ayame slid across the ground, before standing up again. "That doesn't mean you touch me you asshole..." she growled..

Celia looked up from the bed, which she was sitting on. "Hmm?" She asked. "Yes Han-San?"
"I'm cleaning... Which isn't going half bad, but I need some help from a actual neat person. I wanna know how nice it looks." Han said, looking around, the what seemed almost perfect room.

Roman said:
Ayame slid across the ground, before standing up again. "That doesn't mean you touch me you asshole..." she growled..

"I'm cleaning... Which isn't going half bad, but I need some help from a actual neat person. I wanna know how nice it looks." Han said, looking around, the what seemed almost perfect room.
Celia blinked. "Well... You almost got it... You want me to finish the rest for you~?" She asked with a smile.

Celia blinked. "Well... You almost got it... You want me to finish the rest for you~?" She asked with a smile.
Han chuckled and smiled back, "Nah, I need to be a neater guy. I don't wanna have you cleaning for us ALL the time now. What seems to be out of place so I can fix it?"

Roman said:
"Yay!" Minako said happily. She then thought for a quick moment, tilting her head, she spoke, "What are we gonna go buy though?"
"Well," Yoshino said as she looked up in thought before looking back at Minako, "We could buy clothes. There's also video games, maybe a pet store to just look at cute animals, food when we get hungry, and ice cream if they have that in the mall."

Roman said:
Han chuckled and smiled back, "Nah, I need to be a neater guy. I don't wanna have you cleaning for us ALL the time now. What seems to be out of place so I can fix it?"
Celia giggled a bit. "You just have to dust the lamps off a bit, that's all." She said.

Roman said:

Black grabbed Kiri by the neck and said Sorry,Buddy Black then put his arm right through Kiri's stomach and then let Kiri fall to the ground Looks like i'm getting paid now

Before Black could speak Kiri kicked his back and hit him into the ramen shop destroying the ramen shop completely

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well," Yoshino said as she looked up in thought before looking back at Minako, "We could buy clothes. There's also video games, maybe a pet store to just look at cute animals, food when we get hungry, and ice cream if they have that in the mall."
"Ooh! Can we get a pet? Whatever it is, it sounds fun!" Minako said happily. "Is it fun?"

Celia giggled a bit. "You just have to dust the lamps off a bit, that's all." She said.
Han nodded, and went to dust off the lamps. When he finished, he put all the cleaning stuff away and plopped down on the bed, "I did a good job." He said smiling brightly. "Thanks for the help!"

Roman said:
"Ooh! Can we get a pet? Whatever it is, it sounds fun!" Minako said happily. "Is it fun?"

Han nodded, and went to dust off the lamps. When he finished, he put all the cleaning stuff away and plopped down on the bed, "I did a good job." He said smiling brightly. "Thanks for the help!"
Celia nodded and hugged Han tightly. "Anything for you, Han-San." She said happily.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black grabbed Kiri by the neck and said Sorry,Buddy Black then put his arm right through Kiri's stomach and then let Kiri fall to the ground Looks like i'm getting paid now
Before Black could speak Kiri kicked his back and hit him into the ramen shop destroying the ramen shop completely
Before Black could even hitbthe ground, Ayame appeared behind him, and sent a kick right into his back.

tumblr_inline_myhcdkgMrF1rb6n02.gif

Roman said:

"U-Um.....maybe. We'll see, pets are a lot to take care of." Yoshino said as she patted her head before heading towards the door.

Celia nodded and hugged Han tightly. "Anything for you, Han-San." She said happily.
Han hugged her back, "Anything for me? Celia, that's my line." He said smiling, before pecking her on the lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back