• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "I don't know" she says before nuzzling up to Ayen
Ayen wrapped an arm around her "of course you don't" he said looking at her.

Lumina said:
Violetta looked up, her face still flushed from the fever.
"You're actually here."

Yumi and Kanon spun around, immediately hugging him.

"Big brother!"

"Han!"

They both looked up at him.

"Youre... actually here..."

"We've missed you so much!"
Takeshi nodded, "Of course, Violetta. Sorry it took me so long." He said softly.

Han chuckled, "Yeah, Takeshi called me and said you two were looking for me." He said before pulling Yumi in for a hug.

73180_1380278741.gif

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes turned purple and she dropped what she was doing and found a boy, she walked over to him and beat the the shit out of him while thinking What the hell I can't stop myself.
Because I am you... I am the stronger side... you will do as I say.. until I'm strong enough to come out myself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then sighed as she looked up at the sky*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji looked down at Ciara and smiled, "You seem relaxed. Having a good time?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha..you two really are sisters..''

[/QUOTE]
---

Loreli giggled and nodded " yep we are..." ruby smiled a little and splashed water at Loreli's face. Loreli looked at her and amde a water ball and threw it at her face. Ruby shook her head and Loreli pulled her into the pool.Ruby blinked as she fell in. She swam up and loreli laughed a little.

LunaCrosby said:
Because I am you... I am the stronger side... you will do as I say.. until I'm strong enough to come out myself.
Sam finished her task, her fist was covered with blood, she stood up and looked around as the guy ran away with a fractured skull and a broken nose.

Mayyflower said:
Sam finished her task, her fist was covered with blood, she stood up and looked around as the guy ran away with a fractured skull and a broken nose.
(Dear god)

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I can't argue with that" she says puts her arms over his shoulders lazily.
William smiled and relaxed a little

Mayyflower said:
Come on Sam... let the guilt hit you...take it all in.. its your fault that boy will never be the same..You're.Fault.

Evergreen98 said:
---
Loreli giggled and nodded " yep we are..." ruby smiled a little and splashed water at Loreli's face. Loreli looked at her and amde a water ball and threw it at her face. Ruby shook her head and Loreli pulled her into the pool.Ruby blinked as she fell in. She swam up and loreli laughed a little.
*Kumiko giggled a little as well*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''tired...''

[/QUOTE]
"Why didn't you sleep more?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Come on Sam... let the guilt hit you...take it all in.. its your fault that boy will never be the same..You're.Fault.
Sam glared at the man who was running away. Fuck off. She thought before going to the pond and washing her fist, frowning at her reflection.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura smiled and kissed him.
William blushed a little and kissed her back

Mayyflower said:
Sam glared at the man who was running away. Fuck off. She thought before going to the pond and washing her fist, frowning at her reflection.
(Should I send Marcus?)

Mayyflower said:
Ahh..the anger is refreshing. So tell me... how guilty or how upset do you feel about hurting an innocent person.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko giggled a little as well*

[/QUOTE]
Lorel pulled Kumiko into the pool as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back