• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli laughed and splashed the water back. Ruby smiled again at her sister happy to see her having fun.
*Kumiko continued to splash back as she laughed*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and hugged her back
Sam buried her face into his neck, still hugging him

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, i would never do that, not to you and the kids" he said lovingly.
Amaya smiled. "I love you" she says into his neck

Mayyflower said:
Sam buried her face into his neck, still hugging him

Amaya smiled. "I love you" she says into his neck
Marcus smiled "I love you"

LunaCrosby said:
"How could I possibly be doing that" she says and puts a hand on his cheek.
William blushed even more but not responding

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko continued to splash back as she laughed*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli laughed "tell me about the other kids at this school.." she said to Kumiko wanting to know more about the school and its students.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled into his neck. "I love you too" she says softly
Marcus's face turned serious "But if whatever is controlling you tries to kill me or my friends....I will be forced to kill you"

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli laughed "tell me about the other kids at this school.." she said to Kumiko wanting to know more about the school and its students.
''well...this school is only for super naturals...theres barely a human enrolled here''

*She said as she sat on the edge of the pool*

''the students cause some fights but rarely. usually everyone gets along. although some are scared of humans but...yeah..''''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's face turned serious "But if whatever is controlling you tries to kill me or my friends....I will be forced to kill you"
Sam sighed. "I don't care" she says sadly before releasing him from the hug

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...this school is only for super naturals...theres barely a human enrolled here''
*She said as she sat on the edge of the pool*

''the students cause some fights but rarely. usually everyone gets along. although some are scared of humans but...yeah..'''

[/QUOTE]
Ruby looked at her and sat back down on the ledge ".... are there demon hunters in this school...?" she asked carefully. Those were the types of people she hates the most.

Nanami sat in her room in front of a table, writing something in her notebook. She looked up with a happy expression and adjusted the stuffed animals that sat in front of her, "Yeah...that's better!" She said happily before resuming to write in her notebook.

tumblr_nczsqs2O0l1qjjg0co3_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked her in the eyes

William's heart is pounding "I-I don't know...."
Kagura put her other hand on his heart "your heart beat is quicker then it usually is" she says softly.

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby looked at her and sat back down on the ledge ".... are there demon hunters in this school...?" she asked carefully. Those were the types of people she hates the most.
''well...the demon hunters gone out of business like myself since the demon invasions stopped happening...since heaven and hell are destroyed, there is no eternal war between demons and angels...i think...theres only places like Aion and Euphoria. by demons, be specific by which demons...i only kill the demons who wish destruction upon this world...i can live with demons who doesnt want to destroy this world but...if they are wanting to kill me...i will fight back''

The next morning, Nanami got herself dressed and told Nora she was going to hang out in a book store. The only condition was that she had to take Nigou with her. Nanami nodded and walked towards the door, Nigou happily following along. Just when she opened the door, she saw a strange man walking by with a katana under his arm. "A Japanese... A Japanese samurai!" She said excitedly as she began to jump and hop around, taking his picture with her phone.

tumblr_n8ptgzsdnY1slv5gyo2_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back