• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blushed and gripped onto his shirt tightly.
William fell backwards onto the bed

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stepped off of the ride and stretched, "Well that wasn't so bad." He said happily.

"Where is that daddy?" Nanami asked, tilting her head to the side.
Al looked up "I haven't been there in years....The land of Dragons"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I know love" she says with a chuckle
Ayen smiled placing his hand on her cheek "i always want to be with you." he said as he playfully nipped at her lip.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You live. That's the important thing." Yoshino giggled at Kat. "Wait I minute..... I'm gonna be kissing a girl?!" She exclaimed before she ran around the store frantically. "What's that even like? This is weird! Is this even normal?!"
"Relax, Yoshino! It's perfectly normal if you love that person. Because you don't think about what they are or what they look like, it's them you like." Kat said smiling. "So that means I can kiss girls?" "You don't worry about relationships. You're only 8 and that's not old enough to be with someone." "Crap..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Its going to happen because I said it would" She says.
"Whatever floats your boat baby cakes." Ulqui said as he layed back on the towel and closing his eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
William fell backwards onto the bed

Al looked up "I haven't been there in years....The land of Dragons"
"I wanna go! I wanna go!" Nanami said excitedly as she jumped up and down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stepped off of the ride and stretched, "Well that wasn't so bad." He said happily.

"Where is that daddy?" Nanami asked, tilting her head to the side.
Levi jumped off. "It was thrilling I liked it" she says smiling

Roman said:
"Relax, Yoshino! It's perfectly normal if you love that person. Because you don't think about what they are or what they look like, it's them you like." Kat said smiling. "So that means I can kiss girls?" "You don't worry about relationships. You're only 8 and that's not old enough to be with someone." "Crap..."
Yoshino stopped running around and looked at Kat, "Right. You're absolutely right, I don't know why I was freaking out.....it's still kind of weird to think about though." She stated before looking at Minako. "No relationships for an 8 year old....."

Mayyflower said:
Sam slammed her fists on the counter before she passed out and hit her head on the way down, as she layed on the ground

Amaya smiled. "I know love" she says with a chuckle
Samantha huffed "get up already.." she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled placing his hand on her cheek "i always want to be with you." he said as he playfully nipped at her lip.
Amaya giggled "I know" she says sweetly

WeirdPrincess said:
"How do we get there?" Nanami asked as she stopped jumping.
Al smirked "That's what I need to do" He said bracing himself as wings came out of his back

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled "I know" she says sweetly
Ayen smiled as he ran his hand down her side then wrapped them around her waist "now, it's getting late, but neither of us are tired, what ever shall we do?" he asked playfully.

Evergreen98 said:
"oo we can teach them how do cool things with their powers..." Loreli said happily and Ruby chuckled a little.
''well...they know how to control their powers well. but i guess so, tho il have to inform their mother and...watch as well''

Mayyflower said:
Levi jumped off. "It was thrilling I liked it" she says smiling
Alastair chuckled before picking her up again and walking off of the ride, "Now that we're done with rides. What games do you want to play?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino stopped running around and looked at Kat, "Right. You're absolutely right, I don't know why I was freaking out.....it's still kind of weird to think about though." She stated before looking at Minako. "No relationships for an 8 year old....."
Minako pouted, "How about 9?" "No." "10?" "No." "11?" "No." "12?" "No." "13?" "No." "14?" "I'll think about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back