• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Daddy did it to you before. He said he never wants to do it again though. He claims he saw 'things'. Things that even he shouldn't see." Minako said.
"Wait what?" Yoshino looked shocked. "When did he.... I'm hitting him when he returns to normal." She said with a frown.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Go look" she says. "They might have some" she sighed
Ayen chuckled "i guess i stuck here till you decide on whether or not you want to stay on my chest." he said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''it is''

[/QUOTE]
" maybe we can do a performance" Loreli said and giggled " it will flashy and amazing!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "i guess i stuck here till you decide on whether or not you want to stay on my chest." he said teasingly.
Amaya gets up and sits next to you. "There" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wait what?" Yoshino looked shocked. "When did he.... I'm hitting him when he returns to normal." She said with a frown.
"He said it was because of you and your odd jobs, that he chose to do it. When he came back to me, he was about as red as a crayon." Minako explained.

Evergreen98 said:
" maybe we can do a performance" Loreli said and giggled " it will flashy and amazing!"
''i would have to approve of that then...but i dunno when the next cultural festival is..''

Roman said:
"He said it was because of you and your odd jobs, that he chose to do it. When he came back to me, he was about as red as a crayon." Minako explained.
Yoshino thought for a moment about the jobs she's done before her eyes widened. "He followed me on that one?!" She exclaimed and blushed madly. "He's definitely getting hit.... No matter what, he's getting it."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i would have to approve of that then...but i dunno when the next cultural festival is..''

[/QUOTE]
" why dont we go and ask now?" Loreli suggested with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino thought for a moment about the jobs she's done before her eyes widened. "He followed me on that one?!" She exclaimed and blushed madly. "He's definitely getting hit.... No matter what, he's getting it."
"Don't kill him, please. We need daddy." Minako said with a soft smile. She then took a seat outside of the dressing rooms where Kat went.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya gets up and sits next to you. "There" she says
Ayen sighed "well, there's also the fact that i have no idea of how to get there." he said sitting up and stretching.

Himeragi Seiker]''well...i dunno'' (because i would have to ask [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] if the school could have a cultural festival xD )))
((lol xD okie))

--

Loreli nodded " Okie then" she said with a smile

Roman said:
"Don't kill him, please. We need daddy." Minako said with a soft smile. She then took a seat outside of the dressing rooms where Kat went.
"I'm not going to kill him, why do you keep thinking I'm going to do that if I'm mad?" Yoshino muttered as she took a seat next to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, there's also the fact that i have no idea of how to get there." he said sitting up and stretching.
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I can't leave" she sighed.

Evergreen98 said:
((lol xD okie))
--

Loreli nodded " Okie then" she said with a smile
''so...you do know Heaven and Hell were destroyed...right? by some guy named, The Watcher?''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I can't leave" she sighed.
Ayen nodded "i know, see not just my problem, but more our problem...." he said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not going to kill him, why do you keep thinking I'm going to do that if I'm mad?" Yoshino muttered as she took a seat next to her.
"Because, I seen how mad you can get when I stayed in your pocket once. You didn't know though, I fell asleep in there." Minako said. "That was some immense power you displayed."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...you do know Heaven and Hell were destroyed...right? by some guy named, The Watcher?''

[/QUOTE]
"hmm?" Loreli and Ruby said at the same time "yeah we have... but we dont think about it much" Ruby said with a shrug.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "i know, see not just my problem, but more our problem...." he said softly.
Amaya turned into a human. "If you do go, can I?" She asks looking at his neck

Mayyflower said:
Amaya turned into a human. "If you do go, can I?" She asks looking at his neck
Ayen tilted his head to give easy access to his neck "go for it." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...ok''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli giggled a little and created a fish out of water that was floating in the air it swam aroun her and then went over to Kumiko.

Roman said:
"Because, I seen how mad you can get when I stayed in your pocket once. You didn't know though, I fell asleep in there." Minako said. "That was some immense power you displayed."
Yoshino sighed lightly, "Is it bad to say I don't remember that? Anyways, that doesn't mean I'm going to kill him. I wouldn't do that nor can I." She said quietly.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli giggled a little and created a fish out of water that was floating in the air it swam aroun her and then went over to Kumiko.
*Kumiko then poked the fish*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back