• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''but its an Onsen...''
*She said as she stood up and walked over to Loreli since the water was low* (In the Onsen, the water level is low enough that if you sit, itll only go up to upper chest height)

[/QUOTE]
((ohhh... so a hot spring?))

----

Loreli turned into water and appeared next to Ruby "your hyper" Loreli giggled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"This room is magic free, it has some type of protection spell over it. Or maybe it's something the walls are made out of. None of us can escape." Asuka said before Nanami stepped out from behind Al. "I'm here too!"
Al looked at Nanami before hugging her "Thank god....."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler growled. "I'm sorry! She took my girlfriend ok!? If I didn't do what she said she was going to kill her!" He said.
Jay shakes his head. "Yeah well I was planning on having a fun afternoon with mine. Now I'm stuck in here with Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest, Dumber than Dumbest." He says annoyed, sitting back down.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at Nanami before hugging her "Thank god....."
"Where are we?" Nanami asked as she hugged him tightly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head. "Yeah well I was planning on having a fun afternoon with mine. Now I'm stuck in here with Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest, Dumber than Dumbest." He says annoyed, sitting back down.
"Look, it's not my fault she came and got you okay? I'm not dumb, so please be quiet." Asuka said as she lifted her gaze to look at him.

BlueHawk said:
Tyler sighed before trying to summon his spear. "W-What the hell!? My magics gone!" He said with a frown.

@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess

Jay just continues to sit, his head hung low as he shakes it slowly. "I can't believe this, they're probably chop us up one by one." He says, wishing he was with his family.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Where are we?" Nanami asked as she hugged him tightly.

"Look, it's not my fault she came and got you okay? I'm not dumb, so please be quiet." Asuka said as she lifted her gaze to look at him.
Al looked at her "I don't know...But daddy is here...I won't let them touch you"

Tyler sighed before trying to summon his spear. "W-What the hell!? My magics gone!" He said with a frown.
@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess
"As I've said...this is a magic free room. You can't use it to escape or anything....were trapped in her like rats." Asuka said as she shifted her gaze over to Tyler.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "I don't know...But daddy is here...I won't let them touch you"
Nanami nodded, "Okay daddy. Those ladies don't seem nice..." She said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"As I've said...this is a magic free room. You can't use it to escape or anything....were trapped in her like rats." Asuka said as she shifted her gaze over to Tyler.
Tyler sighed. "Great... What now?" He asked.

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk

Tyler sighed. "Great... What now?" He asked.
@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk
Jay shrugs, having calmed down slightly. "We wait I guess." He sighs, not knowing what else to do. "Wait and see what they do." He says with a small laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:

Nanami nodded, "Okay daddy. Those ladies don't seem nice..." She said quietly.
Al held her head to his chest "I'm so sorry you were caught up in this"

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs, having calmed down slightly. "We wait I guess." He sighs, not knowing what else to do. "Wait and see what they do." He says with a small laugh.
Tyler sat down and looked at the ground. "Man this sucks..." He said.

@shortyshot8
@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Al held her head to his chest "I'm so sorry you were caught up in this"
"Ish okay daddy! I could have run away and got mommy, but I decided to follow...." Nanami said as she held on to him. "I was stupid to follow you..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ish okay daddy! I could have run away and got mommy, but I decided to follow...." Nanami said as she held on to him. "I was stupid to follow you..."
Al nodded "You're not stupid......But I'm not happy you followed me"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded before standing up and getting dressed.
Ayen stood up and put on his pants "it's always a shame when you have you put your clothes on again." he said jokingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed as he stepped in front of her and grabbed her shoulders "it doesn't matter, even if i don't panic, I'll still be sad, and mad at myself because i won't be able to help you...." he said with a bit of heart-ache while looking into her eyes.
Dakota blinked a few times as she listened to his words, looking back into his eyes, she then frowned lightly "Roy....I'm used to all this so it doesn't bother me, It can't be helped and I don't want you to be mad at yourself because of that..." she let out a sigh before her gaze fell to the ground feeling as though she shouldn't have said anything at all.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami sniffed sadly, "I'm sorry daddy."
Al stood up "It's fine" He said walking to the door "Hmm..." He raised his fist before slamming it into the door "Dammit....!" He yelled in frustration

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi came back into the room and tilted her head, "Is anyone hungry?" She asked nicely.
@shortyshot8
Al looked at her "You bitch...You got my daughter involved in this!" He yelled swinging a fist at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back