• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi grabbed him by his neck before tossing him to the floor. "When I say let go...you let go." She said quietly before walking out of the room. She came back seconds later, a whip in her hand. "This should be a good enough punishment...right?" She smiled at Al as she walked closer to him.
Al blinked "What the hell?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler narrowed his eyes a bit before heading to get a tray, eating it afterwards.
@shortyshot8
BlueHawk said:
Jay cautiously reaches out and grabs a piece of food, biting it slowly and chewing if even slower. It tasted fine, so he nods his head a bit, not even close to wanting to thank her verbally.
"Well a thank you would be nice." Mimi said quietly as she looked at the two.

Nonalaka said:
"I..I would feel the same way as you...B-But this isn't the same as that!" She said shaking her head "B-because I'm used to it....so...its like normal to me....and you wouldn't be used to such...such a thing...s-so its..." she stopped rambling on and let a sigh of defeat "I shouldn't have said anything..." she said quietly, her gaze drifting off to the side, knowing seeing him upset was starting to make her upset.
Roland frowned "if you didn't say anything, it would of made it that much worst when it finally happens." he said pulling her into an embrace "i would of been so worried, and felt like the worst person alive for not knowing what to do..." he said pressing her face into his shoulder so she wouldn't see him crying.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena gritted her teeth in pain before she stomped her way out of the house. "That damn kid...." She growled before opening up a portal and stepping through it to where Caldia was running. She ran right past her and Rena growled again before running after her. "Hey kid! If ou come with me I'll take you to your dad!" She yelled as a portal opened up in front of Caldia.
Caldia:*She tripped and skinned her knee, looking at the blood she turned to Naomi who stuck out her tongue at Rena and smirkes* Baka!

Naomi:*laughs as she gets up and makes it snow on Rena, freezing her as she goes through her own portal to down the street, looking for aunty Nora and Snow's house wanting to run their*

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler looked up. "Thank you for kidnapping my girlfriend?" He asked sarcastically.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Jay looks up at her breifly, but shakes his head no and looks back down to the food, continuing to eat it.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "What the hell?"
Mimi giggled, "What? You don't know what this is?" She asked before looking over at Nanami. "She looks particularly frightened.... How cute. I think I'll enjoy this more now." She said before hitting his chest with the whip. "Daddy!" Nanami screamed as she stared wide eyed at them.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi giggled, "What? You don't know what this is?" She asked before looking over at Nanami. "She looks particularly frightened.... How cute. I think I'll enjoy this more now." She said before hitting his chest with the whip. "Daddy!" Nanami screamed as she stared wide eyed at them.
Al grunted in pain and anger as it hit him

WeirdPrincess said:
Jay's eyes widened as Mimi whips Al, his face full of fear as he presses his back firmly against the wall behind him. He looks at Nanami scream, wanting to help, but not having the courage to do so.

Jennete said:
Caldia:*She tripped and skinned her knee, looking at the blood she turned to Naomi who stuck out her tongue at Rena and smirkes* Baka!
Naomi:*laughs as she gets up and makes it snow on Rena, freezing her as she goes through her own portal to down the street, looking for aunty Nora and Snow's house wanting to run their*
Rena stood frozen as she watched Naomi escape. She couldn't move her body an inch or at all until she became unfrozen. That little brat! When I get me hands on her, she'll regret ever doing this. Rena thought as the ice melted from around her, Rena's eyes glowing bright red. "I'm getting the little bitch if it's the last thing I do." She growled before she stepped through her own portal and come out in front of Naomi.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena stood frozen as she watched Naomi escape. She couldn't move her body an inch or at all until she became unfrozen. That little brat! When I get me hands on her, she'll regret ever doing this. Rena thought as the ice melted from around her, Rena's eyes glowing bright red. "I'm getting the little bitch if it's the last thing I do." She growled before she stepped through her own portal and come out in front of Naomi.
((lol))

Naomi:*running right to Rena and she turns into water, sliding under her and reforming as she runs away* Never catch me Old hag lady!!! *running away*

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler stared and shivered a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
Al grunted in pain and anger as it hit him
Mimi giggled as she continuously hit him, leaving marks over his body and watching as blood trailed down his chest.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...are you two currently dating anyone?''
*She said with a smirk*

[/QUOTE]
"nope" the two said at the same time " why do you ask?" Loreli asked curiously

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi giggled as she continuously hit him, leaving marks over his body and watching as blood trailed down his chest.
Al grunted more "If this keeps up....!"

Nanami stared at Mimi in fear before she began crying. "The bad ladies hurting daddy!" She cried as she turned into Ayaka. She pressed herself into the corner of the room and cried.

@TheRebelliousDragon @BlueHawk

SoulofTobi said:
Roland frowned "if you didn't say anything, it would of made it that much worst when it finally happens." he said pulling her into an embrace "i would of been so worried, and felt like the worst person alive for not knowing what to do..." he said pressing her face into his shoulder so she wouldn't see him crying.
"You wouldnt be though, don't ever think such things about yourself!" She said as she hugged into him, her face nuzzling into his shoulder, becoming upset herself, she knew what he was doing by placing her face there, she knew he was crying, she could hear it in his voice "Besides....just you being there with me is all the help I would need" she continued, a few golden sparks flickering off her as she spoke.

Jennete said:
((lol))
Naomi:*running right to Rena and she turns into water, sliding under her and reforming as she runs away* Never catch me Old hag lady!!! *running away*
"I'm not old you little wench!" Rena yelled as she quickly turned around and ran after her. "Get back here!" She screamed as another one of her portals opened up in front of Naomi, seeing if she would land in it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stared at Mimi in fear before she began crying. "The bad ladies hurting daddy!" She cried as she turned into Ayaka. She pressed herself into the corner of the room and cried.
Jay slides a bit closer to Ayaka, but keeps his distance, still feeling very nervous and uncomfortable about the situation.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i prefer your natural curves, and your clothing doesn't do you justice." he said stretching.
Amaya looked down at her clothing. "Would you rather me walk around naked where everyone can see what's yours?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Suddenly, a flashback occurred. It was of Kite. Show off your smile... He said.

Tyler gritted his teeth before he rushed at Mimi and kicked her into the wall with amazing power and force. "I don't need magic to fight you know." He said coldly. "Now that's enough whipping my friend."

shortyshot8 said:
Al grunted more "If this keeps up....!"
Mimi hit him once more, harder then the other times and smiled as she held the whip. "That seems fair enough, I'll come back later.....and deal with the rest of you." Her eyes glanced over everyone before she turned and left the room, locking the door behind her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not old you little wench!" Rena yelled as she quickly turned around and ran after her. "Get back here!" She screamed as another one of her portals opened up in front of Naomi, seeing if she would land in it.
((do you want her to land in it or are you having fun like me haha??))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Suddenly, a flashback occurred. It was of Kite. Show off your smile... He said.
Tyler gritted his teeth before he rushed at Mimi and kicked her into the wall with amazing power and force. "I don't need magic to fight you know." He said coldly. "Now that's enough whipping my friend."
Ayaka sniffed before she shook her head and smiled brightly, even though she was scared. Nanami came back and looked at Tyler, "The bad lady left..." She said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back