• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded, "Because daddy is super strong! Way stronger then that mean girl."
Marcus looked at her " I need you to listen....Yes I am very very strong...But I am just a man"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Instead of hitting her, Tyler hit the wall. It bent and his knuckles bled. "Ngh..."
@shortyshot8
@BlueHawk
Nanami went over to Tyler and tugged on his shirt, "Mister....are you okay?" She asked quietly.

BlueHawk said:
(I have some free if you would like)
(Who do you have?)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "and to think, we still have most of the day ahead of us..." he said looking out the window.
Amaya looked at the time. "Yea" she says "What do you wanna do" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami went over to Tyler and tugged on his shirt, "Mister....are you okay?" She asked quietly.
Tyler looked at his bleeding knuckles. "I don't know... My regeneration ability is disabled, so this may take some time to heal..." He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay kneels down next to Asuka. "He got whipped... He swung at them." He explains, shaking his head. "I don't know anything about magic... I can make portals?" He offers.
"He got whipped? And I thought I got it bad..." Asuka said quietly before looking at Jay. "Making portals uses magic. That was a good suggestion though. We're basically trapped."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i don't think that's an option for me right now." he said softly.
Dakota sighed lightly "...Alright" she said a small frown before she hugged him tighter "I wish I could just hug all the sadness out of you" she said childishly."I don't like seeing you sad...especially if its all my fault"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Perfect xD ))
Rena yelped as the lightning hit her butt and jumped up into the air. "That....bitch!" She screamed before looking up at the rain cloud. "What the hell is thing thing gonna do?" She asked before sprouting wings and flying after Naomi.
Naomi:*the rain cloud starts hailing on Rena hard golf ball sizes of ice, a portal opening infront of her suddenly so she suddenly flys into a snow man....stuck inside of it with its coal smile. Naomi laugh giggling and wiggles her butt before flying away* Never gunna catch me you old Bitchy Grandma!! *picking up a new word*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her " I need you to listen....Yes I am very very strong...But I am just a man"
Nanami sniffed, "Okay...."

Tyler looked at his bleeding knuckles. "I don't know... My regeneration ability is disabled, so this may take some time to heal..." He said.
"I'm sorry mister...." Nanami said quietly as she looked at his knuckles.

Mayyflower said:
(Who do you have?)
(Fletcher who is like your typical dumb tough guy, or Murasaki who is an evil sorcerer.)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami sniffed, "Okay...."

"I'm sorry mister...." Nanami said quietly as she looked at his knuckles.
Tyler blinked before spat at both the backs of his hands. "Since they don't have a sink, saliva is going to have to do for washing my hands for now..." He said.

Jennete said:
Naomi:*the rain cloud starts hailing on Rena hard golf ball sizes of ice, a portal opening infront of her suddenly so she suddenly flys into a snow man....stuck inside of it with its coal smile. Naomi laugh giggling and wiggles her butt before flying away* Never gunna catch me you old Bitchy Grandma!! *picking up a new word*
Rena's eyes widened as she tried to stop herself from flying into the he snowman. She crashed into it and was stuck inside as the hail continued to fall. Shaking her head, the snowmans head fell off of her and she glared at Naomi. "Do you have any manner?! And I'm not a grandma or old you snot nose kid!" She shook herself out of the snowman before flying through her own portal and appearing beside Naomi. She held out her hand as a Cero fired at her.

Mayyflower said:
(I have Naomi, Taiga, Ami, and Luke,Kyle...I want Yuna)
((Alrighty, Yuna is in the park hmmm... I don't mind which you send~ :D ))

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded "I'm not sure, what do you usually do when stuck indoors, besides sleep?" he asked tilting his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Asuka "F-Finally awake huh?"
Asuka looked at Al and nodded, "Yeah.....I didn't see what happened to you....but i was told about it. I'm sorry." She said quietly, a frown on her face.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sighed lightly "...Alright" she said a small frown before she hugged him tighter "I wish I could just hug all the sadness out of you" she said childishly."I don't like seeing you sad...especially if its all my fault"
Roland sighed "close your eyes, and don't let go." he said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena's eyes widened as she tried to stop herself from flying into the he snowman. She crashed into it and was stuck inside as the hail continued to fall. Shaking her head, the snowmans head fell off of her and she glared at Naomi. "Do you have any manner?! And I'm not a grandma or old you snot nose kid!" She shook herself out of the snowman before flying through her own portal and appearing beside Naomi. She held out her hand as a Cero fired at her.
Naomi:*turned into water, falling to the ground and a portal opened up so suddenly she was running on the street again* But you are slow like an old lady Bitch!!! *calls out as she runs, almost to Romans an Snows house, grinning*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at Al and nodded, "Yeah.....I didn't see what happened to you....but i was told about it. I'm sorry." She said quietly, a frown on her face.
Al tried to sit up but could not "Dammit..."

Tyler blinked before spat at both the backs of his hands. "Since they don't have a sink, saliva is going to have to do for washing my hands for now..." He said.
"I don't think that's suppose to be clean... Silva has lots of germs." Nanami said, who was unable to say the word saliva.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't think that's suppose to be clean... Silva has lots of germs." Nanami said, who was unable to say the word saliva.
Tyler sighed. "You got any better ideas? There isn't any water around here right now and I have to clean the would before it becomes too serious..."

Jennete said:
Naomi:*turned into water, falling to the ground and a portal opened up so suddenly she was running on the street again* But you are slow like an old lady Bitch!!! *calls out as she runs, almost to Romans an Snows house, grinning*
"Excuse me?! You're the bitch!" Rena exclaimed before diving down towards her, following closely behind. She waved her hand and opened up another portal in front of Naomi, "You're not going anywhere! Not on my watch!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Excuse me?! You're the bitch!" Rena exclaimed before diving down towards her, following closely behind. She waved her hand and opened up another portal in front of Naomi, "You're not going anywhere! Not on my watch!"
((wanna catch her now lol, I am laughing so much idk why but yet I do))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back