• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( ....Must...kidnap...more...people! *tries to resist the urge* ))
Nanami watched him before her stomach growled, "I'm hungry..." She mumbled before finding a tray of food. She began to eat it slowly, watching the others as she sat down in her corner.
A group of strangely dressed individuals approached. "Finally! The infamous Yuya has been released! Now... Come with us!" One of them growled.

Yuya smirked at them. "Sure... But how about we have a little fun first... Shall we?" He asked as he pulled out a duel disk and activated it.

One of the men laughed. "Hah! He must be a fool to challenge the Obelisk Force! Your on!" He said before all 3 of the men pulled out a disk.

OF 1: 4000 LP

OF 2: 4000 LP

OF 3: 4000 LP

Yuya: 4000 LP

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150301164610/yugioh/images/6/6b/Yuya_VS_Obelisk_Force.png

Lumina said:
((Holy shit that's kinda terrifying))
((That's what Dark Exceeds are like xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al winced a little digging his fingernails into the floor
"Sorry." Asuka said softly as she gazed it him before focusing her eyes on his chest as she cleaned it. She soon finished as set the rag aside, "This is all I can do....they won't bring a first aid kit..."

Evergreen98 said:
A girl with long white hair and deep blue eyes was sitting down at a tree under a tree at the school garden and was quietly reading a book, She hummed a little as she read liking the peacefulness. She looked at a certain red head, who was leaning on the tree and looking around cautiously. " Ruby cant you relax? no one is out to get me and we just arrived at this school yesterday..." Ruby looked at her twin sister " no.... i still dont understand why we have to come here...." she said with a sigh. The white head grabbed her arm and pulled her down making her sit next to her and smiled "then at least sit down..." Ruby sighed again " fine... i still dont like it here..." The white head said smiled and kissed her cheek "thank you"
@Daniel reaver

@ Anyone
(Crap did I miss it)

Mayyflower said:
Naomi walks around the Park. This school is so boring she says with a yawn
Ami was in her familiar form (A wolf) she was walking not aware of her surroundings
Fletcher flicks his lighter, watching the flame burn, suddenly feeling like he is being watched. He does a quick turn and glances over his shoulder, seeing the bushes nearby rustle. "Uh... Hello?" He calls out, pulling off his finger as it slowly regrows, the stump forming into a knife.

Jennete said:
Naomi:*fell through in the middle of the room, looking at her Dad, Jay, Al, Asuka and Tyler and Nanami...she groaned and rubbed her head where she had hit it before looking at Jay and frowning* Mommy is mad that you left. She is looking for the idiot so she can find you, save you and then hit you for being so stupid and getting yourself captured.
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Jay's jaw drops and shocks, reaching out and pulling Naomi in for a hug. "Naomi! What are you doing here?" He asks in shock, all his anger melting away instantly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino's eyes widened as her whole face reddened to the color of a tomato. "Dear god..." She whispered before she had a nosebleed. Her hand went up to quickly cover her nose before she stopped peeking at Kat.
Minako, who had stopped looking a while before raised a brow at her mother, "Mom? What's wrong?" She asked handing her a tissue.

Roman said:
Hayate reappeared shortly after, with a another Rasengan ready. He then charged at the beast.
tumblr_inline_nq8je9kCvc1t35nw9_500.gif

"Take this!!" He yelled before slamming the Rasengan into his back.
The beast screamed in pain before dropping limp to the floor as every one cheeres happilt including Thana

Mayyflower said:
Naomi walks around the Park. This school is so boring she says with a yawn
Ami was in her familiar form (A wolf) she was walking not aware of her surroundings
Yuna was sitting on a bench near some water as Naomi passed "That's like the third person I've heard say that now" she said as she looked over at Naomi, her ears twitched as she chuckled lightly.

Roman said:
Minako, who had stopped looking a while before raised a brow at her mother, "Mom? What's wrong?" She asked handing her a tissue.
Yoshino took the tissue and held it to her nose, "N-Nothing. I-I don't think I should have peeked..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sorry." Asuka said softly as she gazed it him before focusing her eyes on his chest as she cleaned it. She soon finished as set the rag aside, "This is all I can do....they won't bring a first aid kit..."
Al nodded "Alright...Thank you" He said quietly

Lumina said:
Yumi grinned, and Kanon looked up at Han.
"Wait, really??"

"Yes! It's been way too long?"

"Well I guess that's fine, since you suggested it."

Secretly she was ecstatic.

-----

Violetta's eyes widened slightly, looking up at Takeshi.

"So your job is pretty dangerous, huh... well I'm glad you're here and you're okay."

She exhaled, closing her eyes again, masking her worry.
Han laughed, "Well, yeah Kanon! I missed you both so much and never got to spend time with you back home. I'm gonna make up that time by getting you a room at the mansion and spending more time with you! Roman would also be happy to see you since you were both little when he last seen you."

---------------------

Takeshi smiled and sat down next to her, "Yeah... It can be dangerous at times. I'm glad I was able to recover quick enough to be with you again." He said softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A group of strangely dressed individuals approached. "Finally! The infamous Yuya has been released! Now... Come with us!" One of them growled.
Yuya smirked at them. "Sure... But how about we have a little fun first... Shall we?" He asked as he pulled out a duel disk and activated it.

One of the men laughed. "Hah! He must be a fool to challenge the Obelisk Force! Your on!" He said before all 3 of the men pulled out a disk.

OF 1: 4000 LP

OF 2: 4000 LP

OF 3: 4000 LP

Yuya: 4000 LP

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150301164610/yugioh/images/6/6b/Yuya_VS_Obelisk_Force.png

((That's what Dark Exceeds are like xD ))
Mimi watched from above and blinked. "Those things are weird...maybe once he's done I can take him along with me." She said quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled his lips away and wiped away his tears "you can open your eyes now." he said not noticing the fire.
Dakota opened her eyes as she looked from side to side "Uhm...Roy?" Her eyes fluttered lightly in confusion "There's fire..."

Roman said:
I am back :D ))
((Welcome back! :D ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Alright...Thank you" He said quietly
"You're welcome... I'm sorry that you got hurt...and for some reason was dragged into this." She said quietly as she took a seat next to him.

Jennete said:
Rain:*At home* Naomi, go get your father, it is time for us to do eating now.
Naomi: Yeees Mom. *she runs off outside and then comes back in frowning* Daddy was taken in a portal.

Rain:*she raises her head slowly and her nails turn into bone cutting knives* Daddy was what?

Naomi:*staring in fear as she back up slowly* u..um T..taken?

Rain:*She growls loudly, screaming into the sky* IDIOT GET YOUR STUPID MASKED FACE HERE NOW!!!!!!!

Naomi:*passes out and turns into Caldia who looks at Mommy and yelps going through a portal and up to her room*

@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Roman frowned as he appeared in the house, "I have a family too y'know! Now what the heck are you calling me for?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota opened her eyes as she looked from side to side "Uhm...Roy?" Her eyes fluttered lightly in confusion "There's fire..."
Roland's eyes widen as all the fire was pulled inside of him "I'm sorry, are you hurt?" he said looking at her.

MistyWinds said:
She frowned in thought for a moment, then decided to lay down. "Tell me about yourself." She asked kindly, she wanted to get to know him better. She liked this guy. He was nice. Her wings laid limply at her sides, she didn't feel like transforming back at the moment.
"Well I grew up icing a regular life in a small village far from here. I truly didnt know I was a night mare till about my self till.... Till the noghtmare came out and I killed every one in my village" he said frowning as he spoke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The beast screamed in pain before dropping limp to the floor as every one cheeres happilt including Thana

[/QUOTE]
Hayate dusted himself off and took a bow. "Thank you! Thank you! I'm here as long as Thana says I am." He said jokingly as he walked over to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi watched from above and blinked. "Those things are weird...maybe once he's done I can take him along with me." She said quietly.
OF 1 drew a card and summoned Ancient gear hound dog, ending his turn afterwards.

Hound Dog: 1000 ATK

OF 2 drew a card as well and summoned another hound dog. "Now I attack you directly with my hound dog with his effect!"

Yuya's LP: 4000 ---> 3000

OF 3 summons a 3rd hound dog and attacks directly with it.

Yuya's LP: 2000

Yuya seemed unphased. He smirked and drew a card with a insane grin.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino took the tissue and held it to her nose, "N-Nothing. I-I don't think I should have peeked..."
"Did you hurt yourself? Did daddy hurt you by accident?" Minako asked in a worrisome tone.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland's eyes widen as all the fire was pulled inside of him "I'm sorry, are you hurt?" he said looking at her.
Dakota shook her head and smiled "No, not at all, it didn't burn, don't worry"

Roman said:
Hayate dusted himself off and took a bow. "Thank you! Thank you! I'm here as long as Thana says I am." He said jokingly as he walked over to her.
THANA giggled and smiled brightly as he walked over "nice job baby" she said with a smile to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back