• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "if i was angry, it would of burnt me as well as you, it only comes out without my command when... well, I'm emotionally unstable." he said rubbing his head and looking away.
(well, I'm five hours behind you.... it's like 10:40-ish hear.)
Dakota frowned "Ah, right...that was my fault, sorry" she said quietly.

((Cool!...I might have to go sleep soon though.. I don't wanna pull an all nighter even if I am wide awake...ahaha))

Mayyflower said:
Ami glared. "Put the damn knife down" she snapped, "I said I wasnt gonna hurt you" she glared

Amaya looked over at the tv and went over to it still holding his hand before grabbing a remote controller and turning on the tv plus the game system. "Ill show you" she says before warping the kids town here with the play pin.
Len let out a gasp of surprise and grabbed onto Rin when they were teleported into the game room

Ayen sighed "it's a day of first for father and son, huh Len." he said walking over to the crib to calm Len the turned his attention to the tv.

BlueHawk said:
Jay hugs her tight, resting his head on her shoulder. "Oh Naomi, I'm sure you did wonderful. You did learn from the best." He says, laughing slightly. He pulls her away so he can look her in the eye. "But you're with me now, and Daddy knows that Mommy would skin him alive if he let anything happen to you." He says smiling to her.

Fletcher's eyes widened and he nods affirmatively, slowly setting the knife on the ground. "What... Who are you?" He asks, still confused as to how he is talking to a wolf right now.
Naomi:*she nods her head smiling a big goofy smile just like her Dads and she hugs him tightly, sniffing* Is Mommy gunna find us before the mean lady? She said I would pay because I called her a Bitch and said she was an old Grandma...

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi blinked in surprise, "How interesting..."
Yuya laughed. "Alright Rebellion Dragon... Your on cleaning duty! Go! Attack OF 1's Hound Dog!" He said before the dragon's blade on its chin started glowing a purple light as it flew in and stabbed it into the dog, it soon exploding.

OF 1: 2500 LP

OF 2: 4000 LP

OF 3: 4000 LP

Yuya: 2000 LP

"With that, my turn ends..." He said as the pitch black dragon touched down on his side of the field.

Turn 5:

OF 1 drew a card and summoned another Hound Dog. Since Yuya controlled a monster, he activated its effect so it dealt 600 damage to him.

Yuya: 1400 LP

OF 2 does the same as OF 1.

Yuya: 800 LP

OF 3 does the same.

Yuya: 200 LP

Yuya remained unphased as he smirked at all the men. "Fools... You think a few dogs are going to defeat me?"

Rena stood within the room, a small smirk on her face. "How cute... A little family reunion I see." She said as her eyes glanced over to Jay and Naomi before walking over to them. "I think your kid needs to learn a lesson." She said as she grabbed Naomi by her hair and lifted her up. @Jennete @BlueHawk

Nonalaka said:
Dakota frowned "Ah, right...that was my fault, sorry" she said quietly.
((Cool!...I might have to go sleep soon though.. I don't wanna pull an all nighter even if I am wide awake...ahaha))
Roland hugged "shh... don't you say that." he said quietly

(i have class in the morning, so i think im gonna get off as well, so good night, or morning in your case...)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i wasnt really flirting...thats really not how i flirt seriously''
*She said as she grabbed a towel and took off her bikini and then wrapping her towel around herself and holding it so it wont fall*

[/QUOTE]
Ruby nodded as steam was coming off her body as her body dried. Loreli took the water of her and threw it back into the osen. she stretched "gah... that was nice.."

Roman said:
Minako smiled and looked up when the door clicked, "Daddy's coming! We can hide in his pockets for now." She said making her way into Kat's pockets.
"Hey wait for me!" Yoshino said before she followed after her and made her way into Kat's pocket, peeking out just a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena stood within the room, a small smirk on her face. "How cute... A little family reunion I see." She said as her eyes glanced over to Jay and Naomi before walking over to them. "I think your kid needs to learn a lesson." She said as she grabbed Naomi by her hair and lifted her up. @Jennete @BlueHawk
Naomi:*screams and cries out loudly sobbing as she is lifted up, kicking Rena hard in the knee then the stomach, crying out for her Daddy to save her* Daddy!! DADDY!!!!!

@BlueHawk

SoulofTobi said:
Len let out a gasp of surprise and grabbed onto Rin when they were teleported into the game room
Ayen sighed "it's a day of first for father and son, huh Len." he said walking over to the crib to calm Len the turned his attention to the tv.
Rin giggled and grabbed her feet.

Amaya smiled. "Cutie" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
"Im Ami, Im a familiar who so happens to be a wolf familiar" she says changing into a girl
Fletcher shakes his head, looking at her change. "So I don't know what that means, but I'm piecing together that you can change into a dog." He says naïvely.

WeirdPrincess said:

Jay immediately shoots to his feet, drawing his gun on her. "So help me God I'll paint this room red with your blood." He hisses, aimed fight at her forehead. "I'll blow that big dumb brain out right all over that ditzy little dumbass you work with." He threatened.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuya laughed. "Alright Rebellion Dragon... Your on cleaning duty! Go! Attack OF 1's Hound Dog!" He said before the dragon's blade on its chin started glowing a purple light as it flew in and stabbed it into the dog, it soon exploding.
OF 1: 2500 LP

OF 2: 4000 LP

OF 3: 4000 LP

Yuya: 2000 LP

"With that, my turn ends..." He said as the pitch black dragon touched down on his side of the field.

Turn 5:

OF 1 drew a card and summoned another Hound Dog. Since Yuya controlled a monster, he activated its effect so it dealt 600 damage to him.

Yuya: 1400 LP

OF 2 does the same as OF 1.

Yuya: 800 LP

OF 3 does the same.

Yuya: 200 LP

Yuya remained unphased as he smirked at all the men. "Fools... You think a few dogs are going to defeat me?"
"This is very strange...but I like it." Mimi said quietly as she flew over to a tree and sat down in it, watching the battle from afar.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki continued to play with Shira's tail trying to pin it*

''its okay Mitsu. shes just...strict yknow?'' (And shes not in the room)

''r-really im....fine...''

*She said as she started inching towards Myuki again as if she were being hypnotized...again xD *

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled as she played with YUKI giggling every now and then

Mitsu nodded slowly staying quiet and just watching her

Myuki was completely oblivious again as she sat there with her

Jennete said:
Rain:*She growls, looking at the ground and looks up at him before standing, her claws fully out, her eyes completely red* Get. Me. My. Family.... Please. *she whispers the last word* Please... Roman.
"Yep... I will help you. Only because you asked, and you're my sister and I love you. Even though you don't love me." Roman said.

Mayyflower said:
Rin giggled and grabbed her feet.
Amaya smiled. "Cutie" she says happily
Ayen sighed "well, i hope that doesn't inspire a life long fear of teleporting." he said as he walked over to Amaya.

(gonna get off for the night,
:P )

Roman said:
Ayame knelt down next to the girl, "Whatcha doing?" She asked happily.
"Eek!" Rini jumped a bit, her deer ears twitching, startled momentarily "O-oh...I was trying to help this plant!" She said pointing at it "someone put something nasty on it and now its sick!" She said with a frown.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Listen I need to tell you some thing" he said heaitantly obviously nervous to tell her

[/QUOTE]
"What is it?" She asked, wondering was it anything to do with what she heard.

Jennete said:
Naomi:*screams and cries out loudly sobbing as she is lifted up, kicking Rena hard in the knee then the stomach, crying out for her Daddy to save her* Daddy!! DADDY!!!!!
@BlueHawk
Rena cursed and threw Naomi at Jay, "You little bitch. And give me that!" She snatched the gun from Jay and pointed it at him. "Control that damn kid of yours or I kill you both." She growled at them. @BlueHawk

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey wait for me!" Yoshino said before she followed after her and made her way into Kat's pocket, peeking out just a little.
Minako giggled, "I feel like a spy. Daddy doesn't even know we're still around." She said smirking.

Nonalaka said:
"Eek!" Rini jumped a bit, her deer ears twitching, startled momentarily "O-oh...I was trying to help this plant!" She said pointing at it "someone put something nasty on it and now its sick!" She said with a frown.
"I-im not really a.... Dragon God" he said quietly to her

Roman said:
"Yep... I will help you. Only because you asked, and you're my sister and I love you. Even though you don't love me." Roman said.
Rain: How..how do we find them. I cannot sense their magic *she looks around, tears running down her cheeks as she stands tall, in a homicidal place right now, wanting to kill something and rip it to shreds*

Nonalaka said:
"A sick plant? Maybe this will help." Ayame said placing a hand over the plant. It slowly began to heal, "Is that better?" She asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back