• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "God....This is a mess..." He said
"I have half a mind to punch you right now." Asuka said as she glared at him. "Of course this is a mess, your daughter is screaming, someone just got killed, and that little girl is killing someone else. Please, tell me more about how much of a mess this whole situation is while we try and figure out a way to leave." She said before throwing her hands up in the air. "Oh wait! We can't do that because no or knows we're here!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright''
*She said as she placed it in the DVD cable and turned on the TV, starting the movie. Kumiko then layed down to take a 'nap'*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby sit down and watches it quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I have half a mind to punch you right now." Asuka said as she glared at him. "Of course this is a mess, your daughter is screaming, someone just got killed, and that little girl is killing someone else. Please, tell me more about how much of a mess this whole situation is while we try and figure out a way to leave." She said before throwing her hands up in the air. "Oh wait! We can't do that because no or knows we're here!"
Al looked at her "Will you shut up already?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "Will you shut up already?"
Asuka stared at him for a second, "Fuck you. Don't tell me what to do." She growled, her sweet and innocent demeanor falling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at him for a second, "Fuck you. Don't tell me what to do." She growled, her sweet and innocent demeanor falling.
Al frowned "You freaking out isn't helping anything...Now I will not ask this time but tell you....Shut the fuck up"

Roman said:
Minako shrugged, "Use your enhanced hearing. Us fairies can hear a lot better than humans." She said as she began listening to Kat. Minako then looked at Yoshino, "What's lingerie?'
"Sexy underwear." Yoshino said, her eyes closed as she leaned back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled as well continuing to play with Shira's tail with hers*
''this is actually much more fun than playing video games''

*Neo was watching TV. She then tilted her head as she kind of looked at the ceiling as she felt like a familiar kid was gonna be within her sights again*

*Kikuri kept inching closer to Myuki staring into her eyes*

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggked happiky then nodded in agreement "very" she said happily

Mitsu slowlt curled up with neo and blished slightky as she sat there with her

My uku looked over at her and smiled brightly

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "You freaking out isn't helping anything...Now I will not ask this time but tell you....Shut the fuck up"
"You're horrible..." Asuka whispered as she stared at him. "You're down right mean and terrible, I don't see how anyone could like you enough to have a kid with you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sexy underwear." Yoshino said, her eyes closed as she leaned back.
"Daddy said he's going to buy some... Sexy underwear." Minako said giggling a little. "He must be planning on surprising you."

Roman said:
"Daddy said he's going to buy some... Sexy underwear." Minako said giggling a little. "He must be planning on surprising you."
"I don't know if I should be scared...or excited or both." Yoshino said as she blushed lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're horrible..." Asuka whispered as she stared at him. "You're down right mean and terrible, I don't see how anyone could like you enough to have a kid with you."
Al frowned "I don't care what you think or what you say...I don't give a single shit about you" He said harshly "But right now I have no choice"

Nonalaka said:
"Okay...so what is a final born?" She asked him, deciding to not tell him she knew about this until he was finished. The hatchling she was looking for earlier slowly made its over and curled up on the ground beside her.
"Well it's Uhh... Uhhh it's. I'm a mix between angel and dragon and. That mixture of blood. Make my destiny to destroy every realm and every thing in it.... Including the ones I love" he said quietly to her expecting her to leave him

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know if I should be scared...or excited or both." Yoshino said as she blushed lightly.
"I don't know what you should be at all. I don't even know what sexy is!" Minako said. She heard a noise before looking up, "He's leaving now. Must be heading home."

Roman said:
Hayate shook his head, "I'll leave the killing to the demon inside of me." He said referring to Kuruma.
Thana giggled then kissed his cheek sodtly and smiled "well shall we head home. I'm feeling tired and weak for some reason" she said to him happily

Himeragi Seiker]kk)) [COLOR=#a64dff][B]*Kumiko soon woke up as she yawned still laying down* [/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Mika giggled a little as she sat there on the roof of some house and stared out over the city watching the sun rise and eating a candy bar some blood stained to her cheek from a while back as she watched the sun with a smile before she suddenly fell through the roof with a yell and landed in the house she was on not knowing which rolm though

@Evergreen98

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled then kissed his cheek sodtly and smiled "well shall we head home. I'm feeling tired and weak for some reason" she said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
"You're most likely sleepy from all the moving around." Hayate said. "I'll take us home." He added as they appeared in their bedroom.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "I don't care what you think or what you say...I don't give a single shit about you" He said harshly "But right now I have no choice"
Asuka blinked back tears as her gaze shifted from him to the ground, "Right....." She said quietly as she drew her knees to her chest and hugged them. "Can't say I feel the same...but then again what do you care I think." She laughed quietly as tears fell down her face before she burried her face in her knees.

Jennete said:
Naomi: You will give us back our magic then. Do you understand that?
"It's not me! It's the room, it's magic proof. The only way to get back your powers is to leave the room!" Mimi said

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked back tears as her gaze shifted from him to the ground, "Right....." She said quietly as she drew her knees to her chest and hugged them. "Can't say I feel the same...but then again what do you care I think." She laughed quietly as tears fell down her face before she burried her face in her knees.
Al sighed trying to sit up before falling back down "You don't seem to get it....I used to love you...More than you could imagine....But you brushed me off like nothing"

Roman said:
"I don't know what you should be at all. I don't even know what sexy is!" Minako said. She heard a noise before looking up, "He's leaving now. Must be heading home."
Yoshino chuckled, "It's a good thing you don't know what sexy is. I would be shocked if you did." She said before peeking out. "I suppose he is...unless he has somewhere else to go." She said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed trying to sit up before falling back down "You don't seem to get it....I used to love you...More than you could imagine....But you brushed me off like nothing"
Asuka looked up and over at him, "What? When was that?" She honestly had no clue when he had feeling for her or even knew for that matter.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled, "It's a good thing you don't know what sexy is. I would be shocked if you did." She said before peeking out. "I suppose he is...unless he has somewhere else to go." She said quietly.
"Sexy must be bad if you would e shocked... " Minako said softly. She then continued to watch Kat. "No he's heading home."

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka looked up and over at him, "What? When was that?" She honestly had no clue when he had feeling for her or even knew for that matter.
Al began laughing "Wow....You don't even remember when I told you....That's horrible"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled a little as she sat there on the roof of some house and stared out over the city watching the sun rise and eating a candy bar some blood stained to her cheek from a while back as she watched the sun with a smile before she suddenly fell through the roof with a yell and landed in the house she was on not knowing which rolm though

[/QUOTE]
The 2 girls were watching, until something fell through the rooftop and broke the tv. Loreli and Ruby blinked. The two jumped back and got ready to fight ' hunters?' the two thought at the same time and looked at each other and at the person that fell.

Roman said:
"You're most likely sleepy from all the moving around." Hayate said. "I'll take us home." He added as they appeared in their bedroom.
Thana smiled happily as her robes grew long and lose on her body as she sighed tiredly and smiled at hayate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back