• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded before looking at Rin and smiling. "When are you gonna grow" she says with a chuckle
Ayen smiled "when the universe forces me to." he said jokingly not knowing who she was talking to.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I figured you could come over and I could make you some tea as an apology for bumpin into you" she said blushing more from embarasment

[/QUOTE]
Tal smiled "Sure...That would be fine with me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We already did tell them plus my freinds you know so" she said as she ran a hand through his hair

[/QUOTE]
"If everyone knows then who is left to tell?" Hayate asked curiously.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland started heating up and he wrapped his tongue around hers, one hand keeping her lifted up, the other exploring her back.
Dakota pulled away for a moment her face red "D-dont you think we should s-stop?, This is a public place..."

((Sorry I was having dinner))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pulled away for a moment her face red "D-dont you think we should s-stop?, This is a public place..."
((Sorry I was having dinner))
Roland sighed "you're right..." he said putting her down "...sorry....." he said looking away from her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "when the universe forces me to." he said jokingly not knowing who she was talking to.
Amaya looked over at Ayen "Im talking to Rin" she says with a chuckle

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "When I say smile, I don't mean actually smile... I mean show people how you feel. Try to enjoy life rather than cry about it. In other words, YOLO." He laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm not as smart as I say I am..."
"What's a YOLO?" Nanami asked, a confused look on her face.

Aeron said:
( Jackie's in the courtyard >.<) @TheRebelliousDragon
(Alright... Know that Axel isn't the type to pull any tricks or anything...)

Axel walked out of his dorm and made his way into the courtyard. "Maybe I should head down to the garage to give my moto a tune up..." He said to himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's a YOLO?" Nanami asked, a confused look on her face.
Kite chuckled. "You only live once." He said softly, nuzzling her nose before getting up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded "yup" he said softly before quickly pulling her to it

[/QUOTE]
Raven followed, when they got in she grabbed bowling shoes

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at Ayen "Im talking to Rin" she says with a chuckle
Ayen looked over at her "oh, well i would say they'd grow like normal kids.... but i hate to say it, but their anything but normal, my body reached young adult stages in under teen years, and i can say anything about you..." he said walking over to the kids.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina nodded before she turned around then started down the side walk expecting him to follow her

[/QUOTE]
Tal followed her confused by the whole situation

Rain:*she clearly senses Naomi and flys to her, landing in Asukas house, looking at Mimi who had her daughter inside of her, growling as she fought the urge to rip the bitch apart before looking around for Jay, her eyes wide as she fell to the floor......looking at...her dead love.* N...no. No! NO! *she started screaming, at his side, caressing him, not caring about the hole in his head, the blood around him, his cold body,,,* JAY!! Jay Please! Please wake up! Don't be Dead, please don't be dead!! *sobs ripped from her, gasping as she screamed in pain again, hear heart breaking as she gasped and sobbed, her body shaking in angry violent tears* Baby.. baby wake up... My love!! PERVERT!! BABY!! *desperately calling to him, ignoring everyone in the room*

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked over at her "oh, well i would say they'd grow like normal kids.... but i hate to say it, but their anything but normal, my body reached young adult stages in under teen years, and i can say anything about you..." he said walking over to the kids.
Amaya smiled at Rin. "I see" she says

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Alright... Know that Axel isn't the type to pull any tricks or anything...)
Axel walked out of his dorm and made his way into the courtyard. "Maybe I should head down to the garage to give my moto a tune up..." He said to himself.

Kite chuckled. "You only live once." He said softly, nuzzling her nose before getting up.
Nanami blinked as a light blush appeared on her cheeks, "Oh..." She said quietly before standing up and dusting her pants of the dirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back