• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "you're right..." he said putting her down "...sorry....." he said looking away from her
Dakota smiled "Don't be sorry! I mean...I was enjoying it a lot..Its just..." she looked around "This is the park and all" she said with a quiet chuckle.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "Rin can't help being so cute" she says smiling
Ayen nodded "i know, but she also can't help having the parents she does.." he said with a chuckle.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she clearly senses Naomi and flys to her, landing in Asukas house, looking at Mimi who had her daughter inside of her, growling as she fought the urge to rip the bitch apart before looking around for Jay, her eyes wide as she fell to the floor......looking at...her dead love.* N...no. No! NO! *she started screaming, at his side, caressing him, not caring about the hole in his head, the blood around him, his cold body,,,* JAY!! Jay Please! Please wake up! Don't be Dead, please don't be dead!! *sobs ripped from her, gasping as she screamed in pain again, hear heart breaking as she gasped and sobbed, her body shaking in angry violent tears* Baby.. baby wake up... My love!! PERVERT!! BABY!! *desperately calling to him, ignoring everyone in the room*
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Rain: *she stands, gasping for air, looking at Mimi and snaps her fingers, Naomi pulled out of her, Naomi growling, eyes black, both of them having been the sides that were more Fae than the others. Rain manipulates the water in Mimi's body, lifting her into the air in the most painful way, saying slowly in a clear strong voice* I will kill you more painfully then your nightmares have ever dreamed of. *she laughs slowly and takes her outside of the house in the air, water falling as it rains all around them. When she gets pissed it rains, when Snow does...it snows. Rain made Fae plants spring up from the earth, letting them spit their acid all over Mimi's body, letting it slowly start eating away at her skin* I am going to turn you inside out. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Don't be sorry! I mean...I was enjoying it a lot..Its just..." she looked around "This is the park and all" she said with a quiet chuckle.
Roland sighed "i know, and i shouldn't have gotten carried away." he said as he looked at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "i know, but she also can't help having the parents she does.." he said with a chuckle.
Amaya rolled her eyes playfully. "I'll keep you in check" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes playfully. "I'll keep you in check" she says
Ayen chuckled "but will you be able to keep the hordes of animals and plants i can control in check?" he asked playfully.

Mayyflower said:
Ami sighs. "She wanders a lot" she says with a chuckle
Fletcher laughs and leans off the tree, walking back out of the forest. "A whole wandering tiger, suprised she hasn't eaten anybody yet." He says smugly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked away a little "can you convince a pchycotic alternate me to share our body" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
Loreli shrugged " i dont know... never tried it before"

Jennete said:
((.....miyuki))
Miyuki:*she nods her head having found her way home out of the city with Assana, skipping to Daddy and looking at her brother* Is he gunna be this many when he grows up? *she holds out a hand*
(( I keep getting it mixed up xD I'm a bad dad xD ))

"He's gonna be six. So you'd have to add one more finger." Roman said. "Come on, let's go do this in a different room. I don't wanna mess anything up.'

Jennete said:
Rain: *she stands, gasping for air, looking at Mimi and snaps her fingers, Naomi pulled out of her, Naomi growling, eyes black, both of them having been the sides that were more Fae than the others. Rain manipulates the water in Mimi's body, lifting her into the air in the most painful way, saying slowly in a clear strong voice* I will kill you more painfully then your nightmares have ever dreamed of. *she laughs slowly and takes her outside of the house in the air, water falling as it rains all around them. When she gets pissed it rains, when Snow does...it snows. Rain made Fae plants spring up from the earth, letting them spit their acid all over Mimi's body, letting it slowly start eating away at her skin* I am going to turn you inside out. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!
@WeirdPrincess
Mimi thrashed and screamed in pain as the acid slowly burned into her skin, reducing it to nothing but bone. "Yes I understand you crazy bitch! You're idiot boyfriend should have listened!" She screamed and continued to thrash about.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and leans off the tree, walking back out of the forest. "A whole wandering tiger, suprised she hasn't eaten anybody yet." He says smugly.
Ami chuckled. "I don't think she eats people" she says stretching. "She's probably at the park" she says

Aeron said:
Jackie immidiatley turned and began to follow him. "What you up to?" She asked, as she worked on a small lollipop.
Axel looked back at her as he continued to walk. "I'm going to my garage to give my motorcycle a tune up." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Ami chuckled. "I don't think she eats people" she says stretching. "She's probably at the park" she says
Fletcher shrugs. "Well lead the way, sounds to me like you need her more than I do." He smirks, chuckling to himself.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i know, and i shouldn't have gotten carried away." he said as he looked at her.
Dakota shook her head "Its fine Roy, really" she laughed lightly "I was just saying..."

Roman said:
Both Kaz and Minako sat quietly, watching the movie. Minako was slowly falling asleep though.
Yoshino put the bowl down on the table in front of her and yawned, soon leaning on the arm rest of the couch as she watched the movie. She had to blink a few times to try and keep herself awake.

Roman said:
(( I keep getting it mixed up xD I'm a bad dad xD ))
"He's gonna be six. So you'd have to add one more finger." Roman said. "Come on, let's go do this in a different room. I don't wanna mess anything up.'
Miyuki:*She nods her head and smiles, following her Daddy into the other room, jumping up and down* He is gunna be 6 like me?? Bu.. But I wanna be his big sister *she pouts a little*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel looked back at her as he continued to walk. "I'm going to my garage to give my motorcycle a tune up." He said.
Jackie's eyes lit up like fireworks. "A motorcycle? I didn't know you could have one here!" She said excitedly. "Can I see it?" She asked, awe filling her eyes

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher shrugs. "Well lead the way, sounds to me like you need her more than I do." He smirks, chuckling to himself.
Ami shrugged. "Eh, why do you need her?" She asks turning into a wolf

Aeron said:
Jackie's eyes lit up like fireworks. "A motorcycle? I didn't know you could have one here!" She said excitedly. "Can I see it?" She asked, awe filling her eyes
Axel chuckled at her sudden excitement. "Sure, if your up for it." He said with a slight smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino put the bowl down on the table in front of her and yawned, soon leaning on the arm rest of the couch as she watched the movie. She had to blink a few times to try and keep herself awake.
Kaz looked over at Yoshino and chuckled, "Someone is getting sleepy I see." He said smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "Its fine Roy, really" she laughed lightly "I was just saying..."
Roland nodded "yeah..." he said as he started walking "so, what else is there in this town?" he said trying to change the subject so he could take his mind off of the urge to return his lips to hers.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "I'm sorry... Just don't forget your smile. Your smile is important to people and I'd hate for you to lose it..." He said.
Nanami nodded and gave him a small smile, "Okay...I'll try." She said quietly.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*She nods her head and smiles, following her Daddy into the other room, jumping up and down* He is gunna be 6 like me?? Bu.. But I wanna be his big sister *she pouts a little*
Roman chuckled, "Your mother wants you all to be the same age. So I can't really disobey that or she'll make me feel bad with the tears and other sad faces and stuff." He said as he sat the baby down on a bed. "Stand back." Roman instructed as his hands started to glow a light purple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back