• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ami blinked "Imnot the hugging type of girl" she says
Fletcher reaches out and pats her head once. "Sure you aren't." He says, standing back up and looking around them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina slowly turned to him then slowly walked forward till she was right in front of him then she pressed into him and nuzzled his shpulder "ever scince we bumped into each other o haven't been able to stop thinking about you" she said into his shoulder as she slid her arms around his back and hugged him tightly burrying her face into his shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Tal blushed while thinking "What happened to her shyness?"

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher reaches out and pats her head once. "Sure you aren't." He says, standing back up and looking around them.
Ami chuckled. "Let's go" she says walking towards the park

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then recovered from the kick and grew wings just so she could tackle Roman and fly up. As they were high enough, she let him go and then dove down on him to punch him. But her punch, wasnt with her gauntlet. Just her bare hand*

[/QUOTE]
Roman was sent flying towrard the ground, "Two!" He yelled before using Kamui to appear above her. "Two for me also." Roman then slammed a fist into Himeragi's back.

Daniel reaver]"It's prohpets fault she took over after you made me leave and I just got myself back" she said to her before she poured at the two girls [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]
poured?)))

Aeron said:
"Woah...you guys like futuristic designs, huh?" She said, slowly running her hands over the wheel. "This is freaking amazing! Did this one come with you too?" She asked.
Nexus nodded and tossed his hair dramatically just as Axel did. "It does. Much better than Axel's no?" He laughed.

Axel frowned in Nexus's direction. "Mine may not look as nice, but mine is faster and has better performance..."

Nexus turned to Axel. "Is that a fact? Do you wanna prove it out on the track?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed while thinking "What happened to her shyness?"
Rina blushed more "I know your thinking 'where did my shyness go' but.... I had to tell you and." She said quietly as she hugged him tighter

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''il go with you two. i seen enough drama''
*She said following them*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's prohpets fault she took over after you made me leave and I just got myself back" she said to her before she poured at the two girls

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby nodded at Kumiko. Ruby then looked back at Neo " we were only defending ourselves..." she said before she left with loreli and Kumiko. "Does this happen often?" Loreli asked Kumiko

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah I know" he said as he walked with her then looked at the bowling alley

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "Let's start" she says happily

(Timeskip?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "I think you do... You have the will to think about yourself and others right?" He asked.
Nanami nodded quickly, "Yeah! Like mommy, daddy, Aunty Snow and Uncle Roman."

Roman said:
Roman was sent flying towrard the ground, "Two!" He yelled before using Kamui to appear above her. "Two for me also." Roman then slammed a fist into Himeragi's back.
''ack..! ksuro!''

*She said before a space crack opened beneath her and closed as Himeragi entered and pushed Roman upwards. Himeragi then came out of another space crack on the ground as she stood on the ground and summoned marbas and aimed at up at Roman and fired rapidly with stunning shots so Roman wouldnt die or get impaled if he was hit*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina blushed more "I know your thinking 'where did my shyness go' but.... I had to tell you and." She said quietly as she hugged him tighter

[/QUOTE]
Tal blushed "How did you...?" He said shocked

Nexus nodded and tossed his hair dramatically just as Axel did. "It does. Much better than Axel's no?" He laughed.
Axel frowned in Nexus's direction. "Mine may not look as nice, but mine is faster and has better performance..."

Nexus turned to Axel. "Is that a fact? Do you wanna prove it out on the track?"
"Ohhhh...." Jackie grinned. "Looks like I need more convincing on which is better! C'mon, let's see these puppies show their speed!" She said, excited to see a race.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby nodded at Kumiko. Ruby then looked back at Neo " we were only defending ourselves..." she said before she left with loreli and Kumiko. "Does this happen often?" Loreli asked Kumiko
''nah, they havent seen each other for so long...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded quickly, "Yeah! Like mommy, daddy, Aunty Snow and Uncle Roman."
Kite nodded. "Then you have a soul! Why wouldn't you have a soul?" He asked with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nah, they havent seen each other for so long...''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli nodded "...i see..." she said as she held her sister's hand. They have always been together and never been seperated before. Ruby gripped her hand tightly.

Aeron said:
"Ohhhh...." Jackie grinned. "Looks like I need more convincing on which is better! C'mon, let's see these puppies show their speed!" She said, excited to see a race.
Nexus rolled his eyes. "Please, Axel could never match my speed." He said as he turned away from him.

Axel blinked. "I think we should settle this on the track Nexus..." He said.

Nexus turned back towards him with his arms crossed. "Fine, but we all know who's going to be left in the dust."

Nexus rolled his eyes. "Please, Axel could never match my speed." He said as he turned away from him.
Axel blinked. "I think we should settle this on the track Nexus..." He said.

Nexus turned back towards him with his arms crossed. "Fine, but we all know who's going to be left in the dust."
"Aw yea, let's do this!" She said happily, nearly in her tippie toes. "To the track!"

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli nodded "...i see..." she said as she held her sister's hand. They have always been together and never been seperated before. Ruby gripped her hand tightly.
''well...hmmmm.....when should we stop walking?''

Aeron said:
"Aw yea, let's do this!" She said happily, nearly in her tippie toes. "To the track!"
Nexus got on his wheelcycle and sped off down the road towards the stadiums track.

Axel got on his as well. "If your coming you better get on." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do you...want me to help you with that?" Asuka asked quietly as she looked at Rain, hugging Naomi a little tighter.
Rain:*She nods and looks up at Asuka, wiping her eyes* Yes.. I do not know, the customs required to do so...

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed "How did you...?" He said shocked
Rina held onto him tighter "please. Please let me....." She trailed off in a whisper before she smiled sinisterly into his shoulder before her eyes turned black with blood red pupils and she raised her head a little then quickly bit into his shoulder sending massive pain to his brain as she bit into him and ripped a Chunk out then smiled as she swallowed it while holding her face in the massive hole before she pulled away and smiled in a sinister way as she brough two bloody fingers up to her mouth which had his blood all over it while she opened her eyes a little and let him see her pupils

tumblr_n85gl5bBAB1s9jnzyo2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...hmmmm.....when should we stop walking?''

[/QUOTE]
The two shrugged "when ever you want"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back