• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as if accepting the challenge and also started to pick up the pace
Myuki blushed also but let her feeling embarased about it

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki continued to play with Shira's tail until her eyes closed tightly and the spot she was sitting on became wet and her tail curling up as if she was in pain...which she is in pain as Yuki held her stomach*

''i-is it okay if i do thi-''

*She then looked at Yuki since they were in the same living room as Yuki and Shira and rushed to her*

''Y-Yuki?!'' (just so...i can finally use the baby's picture and so i dont have to remember the planned name for so damn long
xD so yeah, the baby is coming now)

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs, wanting to touch it but unsure if it is the equivalent of touching her butt, so he doesn't. "Is it because your happy?" He asks.
Ami looked around as they walk. "Yea, I guess" she says

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "Then you have a soul! Why wouldn't you have a soul?" He asked with a smile.
"I don't know." Nanami shrugged, "I could secretly be evil and you don't know it.... Boo!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded before he blushed and pulled away from her "listen euloria since where having a child and all.... And I know this is very short notice but. Will you be with me. Forever" he asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
She looked at him before smiling sweetly "Well of course I will"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yes...because of killers like me, Neo, and Emiko. because we look normal enough to look human. then we just kill them swiftly, which they have no idea what just hit them''

[/QUOTE]
"killing..." Loreli said and sighed " thats big burden to carry..." she said looking up at the ceiling " but it depends on why you kill.." Ruby said to her . Loreli nodded "yeah... it does..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked in her eyes "I-I...I"
Rina stared back before she looked away then slowly leaned into him keeping her face away from his body so he didn't feel she was going to bite into him again

Mayyflower said:
Raven shook her head. "Nah" she says stretching as she put her normal shoes back on.
Jasper soghed as his normal shoes reapered on his feet then he walked ove r to her and smiled "good game" he said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki continued to play with Shira's tail until her eyes closed tightly and the spot she was sitting on became wet and her tail curling up as if she was in pain...which she is in pain as Yuki held her stomach*

''i-is it okay if i do thi-''

*She then looked at Yuki since they were in the same living room as Yuki and Shira and rushed to her*

''Y-Yuki?!'' (just so...i can finally use the baby's picture and so i dont have to remember the planned name for so damn long
xD so yeah, the baby is coming now)

[/QUOTE]
Shira quickly stood up and picked yku up "go get some one to help" she yelled to kikuri as she started to carry yuki to the stairs aiming for there room

Myuki watched curiously not knowing what was going on

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling a little
Ayen smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and held on firmly "though, if you fall asleep, i can't promise that i wont tickle you." he said playfully.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina stared back before she looked away then slowly leaned into him keeping her face away from his body so he didn't feel she was going to bite into him again

[/QUOTE]
Tal was breathing heavily "Wh-Why?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know." Nanami shrugged, "I could secretly be evil and you don't know it.... Boo!"
Kite jumped up when she said 'boo'. "Whew! You scared me!" He laughed.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him before smiling sweetly "Well of course I will"
Daniel laughed just a little "I don't thing tou get what I'm asking eulorIa" he said as a ball of light appeared around her left ring finger before a solid white ring appeared

shortyshot8 said:
Tal was breathing heavily "Wh-Why?"
"I never thought I'd get this type of responce from some one" she said as her tentacles wraped around him and lifted him up before she started for her home again

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel sighed. "I guess your right. I just wish it didn't have to be with NEXUS." He said.
"Oh, cheer up...once this is over, you can show me how you guys tune up your bikes!" She said happily as they approached the arena.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed just a little "I don't thing tou get what I'm asking eulorIa" he said as a ball of light appeared around her left ring finger before a solid white ring appeared

"I never thought I'd get this type of responce from some one" she said as her tentacles wraped around him and lifted him up before she started for her home again

[/QUOTE]
Tal tried to struggle knowing he couldn't

Luke sighed as he finished off the last of the employees at a nearby office building.

"None of them even put up a fight... How pitiful. I thought someone would try and cut me or shoot at the most." He said as he finished planting a bomb. "Now it's time to watch this place go up in flames..."

Luke then teleported to a nearby park, where he had a nice view of the building. "Perfect." He said as he took out his phone. "Now... Explode." With those words, the building immediately caught fire and debris fell from the top floor, killing anyone who stood under. "I think I'll need a picture." He said taking out a phone. He then pointed the camera at the building and snapped a picture. Luke then looked at his phone.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Guess I'll be going now..." He then walked away from the area and to the school.

Roman said:
Roman landed on his feet and skidded back a few feet. "Three!" He said smiling. "Now, for the last attack you have to land won't be easy at all. I want you to give your all and I'll give my all." He said as his other eye activated. "Like before: Attack."
*Since Himeragi was still in the air, she then grew her wings again and flew up before going into such a pose and both her wings lit up with a light blue outline. She then throws hundreds of knives at Roman*

kinda like this picture)))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and held on firmly "though, if you fall asleep, i can't promise that i wont tickle you." he said playfully.
Amaya growled. "Don't, you will ruin the moment" she sighed

Evergreen98 said:
"killing..." Loreli said and sighed " thats big burden to carry..." she said looking up at the ceiling " but it depends on why you kill.." Ruby said to her . Loreli nodded "yeah... it does..."
''the reason i kill really, is because they are rogue. i get sick of those kinds of people who dont get, their out of business...Neo kills for her blood lust, Emiko kills just cuz she has a blood lust as well''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper soghed as his normal shoes reapered on his feet then he walked ove r to her and smiled "good game" he said softly

Shira quickly stood up and picked yku up "go get some one to help" she yelled to kikuri as she started to carry yuki to the stairs aiming for there room

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled back. "Yea good game" she says. "Okay your turn" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper soghed as his normal shoes reapered on his feet then he walked ove r to her and smiled "good game" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
''right! Myuki, if you can, please help Shira and Yuki get to their rooms, Yuki's baby is coming''

*She said before going to get Apple and Kurumi*

*Yuki winced in pain as she held tight to her stomach*

Mayyflower said:
Ami looked around as they walk. "Yea, I guess" she says
Fletcher laughs. "We need to find your friend, make sure that she isn't doing anything bad. Or not good. Or eating someone." He rambles

Den chose to stay behind with his mommy, running into her arms and jumping into them. "Mommy, can I have cuddles?" He pleads, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. @Jennete

Aeron said:
"Oh, cheer up...once this is over, you can show me how you guys tune up your bikes!" She said happily as they approached the arena.
Axel skidded to a stop as he arrived at the track. He was right next to Nexus. Nexus looked over.

"Ready to lose?"

"How about you shut that big mouth of yours. Or do I have to leave you in the dust?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back