• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya just sat there in his lap, "Im not going to sleep I just wanna be held" she says with a devious giggle
Ayen smiled "Okay, have it your way." he said wrapping his arms firmly around her, then leaning back and staring up at the ceiling, exposing his neck.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Another Himeragi came out of the clone Himeragi Roman hit*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][I]''kuk seruna!''[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://tumblsword.tumblr.com/post/108207056748/fantasy-impromptu-2nd-movement said:
tumblr_ni8np7CgZD1tmwpiao2_500.gif
[/URL]

''Fantasy Impromtu''

(of course these attacks were much faster...where the attack only lasted like 5 seconds. so the attack was fast. much faster than these gifs xD )

her current attack happens at 0:06 in the vid

[media]

[/media]
Roman , knowing it would be too to Kamui, took the attack head on. All that was left was left cloud of smoke. Roman stepped out of the smoke, his vest and undershirt both incinerated in the blast and his body bruised and scratched. He looked at Himeragi and coughed a few times .

tumblr_mth12v3o601qbd52ro8_500.gif

"Congrats. You passed."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh....nice''

[/QUOTE]
"yep" Loreli said with a smile. She giggled and started humming

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Okay, have it your way." he said wrapping his arms firmly around her, then leaning back and staring up at the ceiling, exposing his neck.
Amaya smiled happily, she looked at her teeth mark that was on his neck.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled happily, she looked at her teeth mark that was on his neck.
Ayen looked back down at Amaya then smiled and nuzzled his nose against hers.

Roman said:
Roman , knowing it would be too to Kamui, took the attack head on. All that was left was left cloud of smoke. Roman stepped out of the smoke, his vest and undershirt both incinerated in the blast and his body bruised and scratched. He looked at Himeragi and coughed a few times .
tumblr_mth12v3o601qbd52ro8_500.gif

"Congrats. You passed."
*Himeragi breathed heavily as her gun blades and her gauntlets disappeared*

''that was....only my trump attack........good thing i was only using dull shots and...air pressure for the explosions....i never really used it until now.......you gonna be alright?''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled away from her mouth and started kissing her neck each kiss going farther down.... (Fade)
Dakota lay next to Roland as she looked over at him "I love you" she said sweetly pecking his lips before she sat up to begin to dress herself

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi breathed heavily as her gun blades and her gauntlets disappeared*
''that was....only my trump attack........good thing i was only using dull shots and...air pressure for the explosions....i never really used it until now.......you gonna be alright?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman laughed happily, "I'm perfectly fine! I just need a few bandages is all."

Roman said:
Roman laughed happily, "I'm perfectly fine! I just need a few bandages is all."
*Himeragi continued to breathe heavily as her angelic wing appeared*

''come here for a bit...''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota lay next to Roland as she looked over at him "I love you" she said sweetly pecking his lips before she sat up to begin to dress herself
Roland smiled "i love you too." he said as he got up and got dressed as well.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi continued to breathe heavily as her angelic wing appeared*
''come here for a bit...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked and walked over to her, "What's with the wing?"

Roman said:
Roman blinked and walked over to her, "What's with the wing?"
''just...dont fight it''

*She said as her wing glowed and wrapped around Roman, healing his wounds and bruises. She then unwrapped her wing and sees that Roman is completely healed*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just...dont fight it''
*She said as her wing glowed and wrapped around Roman, healing his wounds and bruises. She then unwrapped her wing and sees that Roman is completely healed*

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at himself and chuckled, "Awesome! Can you heal yourself too?" he asked. "If not I know who can help."

Roman said:
Roman looked at himself and chuckled, "Awesome! Can you heal yourself too?" he asked. "If not I know who can help."
''yeah..i can..''

*She said as bother of her wings appeared, both angelic wings as she wraps it around herself. The wings then disappear as she was fully healed*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i love you too." he said as he got up and got dressed as well.
Dakota finished getting dressed before sitting on the bed again and smiling at him briefly her hand sparking a bit before Dakota looked at it and quickly moved her hand, wriggling her fingers causing it to stop.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota finished getting dressed before sitting on the bed again and smiling at him briefly her hand sparking a bit before Dakota looked at it and quickly moved her hand, wriggling her fingers causing it to stop.
Roland looked back at her and smiled "is you hand numb? or are you wiggling your fingers for another reason?" he said putting on a clean shirt before he walked over to a chest that wasn't there the last time they were in the room.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah..i can..''
*She said as bother of her wings appeared, both angelic wings as she wraps it around herself. The wings then disappear as she was fully healed*

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Well, let's get you back home." he said putting a hand on her shoulder and teleporting them home. "Here we are!"

Aeron said:
Jackie giggled as she held on tightly, making herself lighter than air so her weight wouldn't affect the race. "Let's go ladies, you can gossip later!"
Axel jolted a bit at her statement, then just sweatdropped at his own immaturity.

Nexus growled. "Axel is the only lady here! Let's get this race started!" He said before they started a countdown.

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GOOOO!!!!!" They both yelled before they both took off at sonic speeds around the arena.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Well, let's get you back home." he said putting a hand on her shoulder and teleporting them home. "Here we are!"
*Himeragi was still breathing heavily*

''w-we're back...''

@Jennete

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel jolted a bit at her statement, then just sweatdropped at his own immaturity.
Nexus growled. "Axel is the only lady here! Let's get this race started!" He said before they started a countdown.

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GOOOO!!!!!" They both yelled before they both took off at sonic speeds around the arena.
they took of in super sonic speed

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back