• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slept peacefully

Taiga sighed a little. "A familiar is to follow orders from his or her master, once ordered they have to do it no matter how bad it is, and the familiars pick their masters and once there in they can't leave" she says
"It sounds like a slave race." Luke said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "What are you doing right now? Are you searching for a master?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen woke up several times during the night do to nightmares.
Amaya woke up in the middle of the night and warped over to the crib so Ayen wouldn't feel her get up she looked over at Rin who was wide awake. "Can't sleep either" she whispers as she picks Rin up and rocks her

Roman said:
"It sounds like a slave race." Luke said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "What are you doing right now? Are you searching for a master?"
Taiga nodded. "Sorta" she says playing with her fingers

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''th-thank yo- agh!!''

*Kikuri came back with Natsumi, Kurumi and Apple*

[/QUOTE]
Shira sat yuki on the bed then grabed her hand and held it tightly "it's ok baby. It'll be over soon" she said softly to yuki

Mayyflower said:
Amaya woke up in the middle of the night and warped over to the crib so Ayen wouldn't feel her get up she looked over at Rin who was wide awake. "Can't sleep either" she whispers as she picks Rin up and rocks her

Taiga nodded. "Sorta" she says playing with her fingers
"You don't look like you're having very good luck." Luke said, raising a brow. "Am I right?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal closed his eyes just letting it happen not even caring anymore
Rina had finished tending to him then just growles a little "stupid boy why didn't you just run" she said as she walked off to her room stripping to a tank top and her under wear and sifjing as she laued down on her bed

Nonalaka said:
"Eh? What do y-" she looked at her hand as her eyes widened, she looked at him, her eyes fluttering before smiling brightly, blushing lightly "Y-Yes, I will!"
Daniel smiled and hugged her tightly "im so glad" he said softly to her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira simply raised his hand, catching the dagger. He threw the dagger back towards Rena, causing it to impale her right shoulder. He spoke as he twisted his sword as it rested in Rena's leg, opening the wound wider. A purple aura began surrounding him as he talked, the air around him soon thinning and stinging any who was near him♅...

“ That wasn't very safe, was it? You don't seem to understand why me and my race shouldn't be here. With every step, an earthquake. With every breath, I could create a hurricane. This is my burden, be thankful it isn't yours. ”

KRxr38_zpsvjulvymx.gif

[/QUOTE]
Rena screamed and dislodged the dagger from her shoulder, soon looking at it. "I see no need in me understanding." She was breathing heavily as blood pooled around her and she felt like she'd either die or pass out from the pain. "So stupid..."

Mayyflower said:
Ayen rolled over ".... Alex you smart ass.... you don't pick up young ladies that way....." he mumbled in his sleep.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina had finished tending to him then just growles a little "stupid boy why didn't you just run" she said as she walked off to her room stripping to a tank top and her under wear and sifjing as she laued down on her bed

Daniel smiled and hugged her tightly "im so glad" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Tal's eyes opened as he sat up a pain still in his shoulder while thinking "This is my chance!"

Roman said:
"You don't look like you're having very good luck." Luke said, raising a brow. "Am I right?"
Taiga shook her head. "Nope, I'm picky with masters" she says. "They have to gain my trust" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Taiga shook her head. "Nope, I'm picky with masters" she says. "They have to gain my trust" she says quietly
"I'd be picky too. Can't trust everyone, they could be hiding something. Something really really dangerous about themselves... Anyways, I'm Luke. "

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rolled over ".... Alex you smart ass.... you don't pick up young ladies that way....." he mumbled in his sleep.
Amaya looked up at Ayen. "Your daddy is a little crazy" she says jokingly. "But we love him" she says kissing Rin's cheek

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up at Ayen. "Your daddy is a little crazy" she says jokingly. "But we love him" she says kissing Rin's cheek
Ayen sighed "...it isn't any... of your business how many children i..." he mumbled the rest before going quiet again.

Roman said:
"I'd be picky too. Can't trust everyone, they could be hiding something. Something really really dangerous about themselves... Anyways, I'm Luke. "
Taiga nodded. "Taiga" she said stretching

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "...it isn't any... of your business how many children i..." he mumbled the rest before going quiet again.
Amaya shook his feet. "Ayen" she says

Yumi was inside a classroom, running away from someone who was chasing her. "Give that back to me!" The boy yelled as they ran around a girl in a circle. "No no no no no no no no no no no!" She held on to it tightly and continued to run, refusing to give it to the boy. "Why do I have to be in the middle of this....literally?" The girl asked as she looked ahead, a blank stare on her face.

tumblr_mzi2zwMCZv1shdfeho1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nodded. "Taiga" she said stretching

Amaya shook his feet. "Ayen" she says
Luke chuckled, "That's a name you don't hear everyday. Nice to meet you, Taiga."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "Your sleep talking babe" she says
Ayen's face reddened "what did i say this time." he said putting his hand over his face

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "That's a name you don't hear everyday. Nice to meet you, Taiga."
Taiga smiled. "Yea I guess" she says. "So why did you come over asking about death?" She asks crossing her arms

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's face reddened "what did i say this time." he said putting his hand over his face
Amaya thought about it for a little. "Something about Alex I think" she says " and how many children you have doesn't matter" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
(Anyone open?)
(I am)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya thought about it for a little. "Something about Alex I think" she says " and how many children you have doesn't matter" she says softly
Ayen sighed "king Alexander the great... and i had a tenancy to adopt a lot of kids and raise them to be doctors or healers or even druids...." he said scratching his head.

Yumi had finally gotten away from the boy and into another, more private room. Yoshino, Nanami, two other girls and Yumi stood within a room....holding donuts? They all held them in the center, each donut almost touching one another before they raised them up in the air as rose petals randomly fell from above them. They must have went to another dimension too to have such a bright light surrounding them, it didn't even look like they were in a classroom anymore. "Donuts!" They all cried happily.

tumblr_ns9nfdDJc61s7swf7o1_540.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "king Alexander the great... and i had a tenancy to adopt a lot of kids and raise them to be doctors or healers or even druids...." he said scratching his head.
"Hm interesting" she says with a yawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back